How do you guys in southern hellholes even survive?

How do you guys in southern hellholes even survive?

24 degrees celsius here in Norway now - hot as hell. No wonder all immigrants want to come here...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZ6gZeC0YJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=Bw7hLLYxixA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Humidity makes all the difference

90 degrees and humid in Indiana is far more stifling and intolerable

90 in Arizona or Southern California with 0 humidity is actually quite pleasant

anything below 26 is cold to me

nights are 30c here

>mfw scottish cairngorms

You bastards are lucky. I have to get up at 5am every morning to scrape my car and it's still pitch black outside. The temperature stays below freezing for the majority or even all day and the wind chill makes it far worse. Not to mention I need to shovel my driveway, use grit salt and put snow chains on my wheels since the roads are fucking dangerous. Fucking cliffs, sudden turns and other shit is dangerous in the Winter.

And it's like this from October to April.

Best temperature for May. Cold April was annoying.

18 degrees celsius here.
t. Milan

Fuckin pussies come down here we'll show you cunts hot weather!

This whole fucking city just shuts down when it gets hot, I allways thought equatorial people were lazy with their siestas but there might be something to it.

>indiana
>humid

pick one

moray here, stop living in the mountains

>24C is hot

> Western World donates millions of air conditioner units to the middle east and north africa
> violence drops to a 50th of whag it was

.... It is tho

I love in monterrey where we get 40-43 °C on july- august almost daily.... also been on mexicali where they can reach 49-50.... 24 is cool

24 degreees is below freezing lol
Try 110 degrees for 3 weeks, bucko

Heard Moray is nice.

Apparently you guys are the only part of mainland Scotland that are expected to vote Brexit? Islanders will vote Brexit but apparently so will Moray.

i agree with you there, summer is hell, no way to escape the heat, with cold you can just add extra clothing or go indoors. give me back the winter. -15 to +10 degrees are the best.

That's room temperature in most parts of the world, Anders

>tfw snow now

Reynosa-McAllen here, we get even hotter than Mty. with more humidity.

Try living in Texas where one day it can be 100 degrees and the next day it could be 30 and hailing.

You make us look bad with your stupidity, user. Please kill yourself.

>Indiana
>humid
Try Georgia, Carolinas, Alabama, Louisiana etc

95 degrees and humid as fuck here in South Florida, it's beautiful as fuck. I seriously couldn't imagine living anywhere else. You seriously get so used to it after living here your whole life, I think my body makes itself cooler by default. It usually just feels like being out on a cold night and steping into a nice warm hottub, it's really nice. I love getting my car all nice and roasty in the sun and then driving around the beach with the windows rolled down.

Krasnoyarsk?

>Taking the bait
Gj retard

You are the only user ive seen that actually likes Florida and the humid weather

I feel you senpai. A few years back I moved little southern and these 25C summers are killing me.

No thanks

Nope.

Today was hellish. It got to 27C, was like being in front of a blast furnace.

>southern hellhole memes

northwestern of spain right now:
13º with heavy raining and 89% relative humidity.

>Dutchland
>26 degrees
>Pff hot everybody inside with airco
>Sit in the middle of the dunes
>40+ in the sun, no wind
>Casually doing homework
>tfw latent nigger

yeah tell me about it!
Fucking awesome 27.1 inside here, in the sun wall. Need to get a heatpump installed asap

Yeah I cant help but wonder if this is a ruse of some kind. I grew up in GA so I consider myself an authority on hot humid fucking awful miserable weather

what -1C? oh dear it's another shoa oy vey

God damn spoiled Bretlanders.. it get's fucking -60C up here stop bitching. You do not even know what cold is. Now outside got to exploit the usual 4 months worth living a year, seriously

youtube.com/watch?v=cZ6gZeC0YJ0

vid related, that's what happens to boiling water in -60C

youtube.com/watch?v=Bw7hLLYxixA

25c today pritty guud i would say the heat might be tough to handle but its nothing against the cool dark hell that is called winter

summer is coming

>Indiana
>humid

alabama has a literal tropical enviroment, 95° with 85% humidity is a normal summer day and it's fucking unbearable. you can literally be outside for 5 minutes and you'll start sweating just from the humidity.

hate it already, its going to be a warm summer, I got a feeling its going to be the hell it was 2 or 3 years ago, when it was so warm that you could not even sleep. Because its only dark for some few hours.

Its like sauna shoah for Norwegians.

Same in Scandinavia. Two weeks ago we had a snowstorm...

Mfw temperatue in double figures

Now I know how the jews felt in ww2

I hate summer.
Only have 3 or 4 hours of dark. If its a sauna shoah the warmth would last in the dark until the sun sets up, another torture session will begin until fall comes and its awesome again.

But this time it will be another sauna shoah for sure. I can feel it, I had a swim today in a river. It was not even cold.

I have two houses on the catalan pyrennes where I go each summer.
Feels good.

It was 24 degrees here today and 26 yesterday, I was out in shorts and a shirt and it was fucking glorious.

>Western World donates millions of air conditioner units to middle eastern and african warlods

17 degrees today

pretty nice summer weather to me, nights are still around 5 degrees though

Fuck summer, it's the worst time of the year

>+16 celsius
Please don't go up any further, this is just fine.

Georgia here. Pretty nice weather, last week was cold though, only got up to 62 on Thursday.

This lived in SoCal all muh life and got used to high temperatures but the minute I stepped foot in humid Florida weather I deaded.

Man I knew Norway was cold but below freezing in May is harsh.

South Florida is great, lived down here all my life and couldn't imagine moving

>24C
>hot

grow a pair, please

Summers must be nice there.

35°C and humidity 85+% is pretty normal here.

Our average winter temperature is only around -2°C so I guess it all balances out.

Indiana and most of the eastern US is just as humid as the South, it's just the temps aren't as high.

There are plenty of days in the summer throughout the Midwest where the weather is just as intolerable in the South, it's just not as much as an everyday thing as it is down there.

I just put aside some money so I could afford to run an air conditioner as required. When I was on a smaller wage I used to hike out and sleep above the tree line. It was only about an hour fast march to somewhere that would be cool and comfortable.

>35°C

That's extremely rare in Norway, but 2 years ago we had 35C in july/august (max temp one day). Absolutely intolerable - humans are not made for that shit.

What do these numbers on the left side mean?

Of course everybody can't be French, let alone Parisian...

>I was only pretending to be stupid

Constantinople is comfy as fuck

Based bergenser - still snow on the mountains surrounding the city though, maybe i will go skiing after my exam...

mfw when I step out of the Florida airport coming from crisp dry Rockies into a wall of armpit like air.

Pretty hot.

i'm currently preparing myself for a month of 38+ weather
the height of the summer is brutal where I live but you just get used to it tbqh

It's been so fucking hot lately here
>tfw temperatures are going back down to 17-18'C

because it's only 19 celcius

The metric system is the only system that's actually a system :)

Your "system" is like someone threw a lot of shit up in the air then picked up something and said "heyyys that's an INCH! - and there is like ummmh 5 inches in a yard - three in a backyard - 8 foot in a feet - 17 lbs in a pound - 4 jabbathehuts in a mile"

A lot of contries that are "metric" use imperial at a transaction level. I buy an 18oz beer when I go out, Brits weight themselves in stone, many such cases

so basically americans are niggers

We had a very mild winter in Ohio. Warm and wet. We had maybe 15cm of snow the whole winter.

The summer promises to be cool and wet. I love this global warming. It's 18C now.

>30c
>66% humidity
Pretty nice tbqh

That's because it developed organically over hundreds of years, for everyday use by farmers and peasants.

It works just fine. Problems only really arise when converting between the two systems

I know :) We had a similar "system" all over Europe a century ago. The thing is that every country's inches and feet was slightly different - this is where the myth of Napoleon being a short man came from, as French inches were longer than English inches. He was 5 feet 2 inches in French units (5 feet 7 in modern inches which was a perfectly normal height back then).

The metric system fixed all that - and it's just a much more modern and better system.

1000 millimeters = 1 meter. 1000 meters = 1 kilometer etc.... etc... etc...

>It works just fine

Hello nanometers :)

>it's hit where I am so it must be hot everywhere

I bet you believe in global warming too. Gas yourself

You make me feel like my IQ is way above average. Thanks!

You must live on a South part.

>+24

Was down looking @ condos last weekend. Really nice. But what is it like in July/August?

Ohio also. We deserved the mild winter after the previous 2. I think it is due to El Nino but if I remember right it also means this summer gonna be hot and dry.