Travelling through Europe...

Travelling through Europe. Got cuckolded last night by my girlfriend (who has shown no interest in this before) with a French guy much bigger than me. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

collectionmodels.paris/models/
reddit.com/r/Cuckold/comments/6fs6h0/girlfriends_first_cuckold_experience_with_8/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

more details

GF says she's open to a threesome since it's France. Went to a bar. She likes a guy. I don't participate in the 'threesome'

is that pic related to your story and is there more?

That's them.

>▶
Disgusting bro. Find someone who geniunly cares about you.

Yeah. Considering

Abandon her, get your shit and go back home to start a new life.

/Thread

Nice dubs + 7
>inb4 trips
>inb4 this is anything other than shitty bait from OP who is clearly a cuck faggot who has no gf

you just got fucked over, big time.

fuck her off. get the hottest prostitute you can find and let her catch you fucking her ass.

say you arranged a 3 some for you guys and ignore the shit out of her. then spend the rest of your trip fucking other girls. or fly home and dump her ass.

show us pics of her walking in on you both when it happens.

there is no going back from what she did/

Quads tell the truth

not bait. don't know how to prove to people's satisfaction, though I've pics of it that can't be found online, so...

when are you gonna dump her. she can fuck off dude.
you dont need her and if she wants a fuck that means nothing let her have it. dont let her waste your time. you can do better

hide her passport
don't fuck her since she probably has french aids
go to the airport
check in
go through security
go home
find a cute girl in where ever the fuck you're from and start all over

don't ever go back to france

Why didn't you? And why did you agree to a MMF threesome?

was the french a nigger or sandnigger I wonder

Did at first. Just kind of got squeezed out of it, and she was way more into the guy. I agreed because why the fuck not, don't feel insecure about myself and she was open to MFF too, it just worked out that way in the bar.

collectionmodels.paris/models/

this should get you started. spend her money on it too.

>cuckolded
I think you mean she cheated on you and you let it happen because you're a worthless subhuman that lets your girl fuck other guys because you're not good enough for her.

Either you're pathetic or she's a whore. She does not respect you either way. Leave

You have severe issues and need to question everything about what led you to that situation.

>them
>filename is "screenshot"

You should pay attention to details user.
Also kinda glad you choose my country for your fantasy setting

estelle can butter my bagette if you know what i mean

ITT: insecure white bois
except OP ofc

You realize she's lost all respect for you now and this is going to snowball after your vacation, right? She's going to cage you and use you as a source of income and validation for being a whore.

Ya dun goofed.

>AMA
Sure thing, user. Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

lol, I just screenshotted the video I filmed. Don't be silly

This!!

If that is pic related, the photo is taking during the day and not during the night as described.

yeah nice..

for OP just ask the agency who is the dirtiest sloot they have who loves anal.... hurry your manhood is dying. MAKE SURE THE BITCH CATCHES YOU

>I still want your money, but I'm gonna fuck every guy I see.

Nice, my wife and i use this fantasy in the bedroom hopefully one day we will do it for real. Got any more pics?

Fuck off you got disrespected and completely cheated on right in front of your face.
Cuckolding usually means at consent of the retard who wants it. It doesn't sound like consent from you bro.
Eat shit man.
Fuck me what a soft cock
You dump her and tell everyone what she did. Get some manhood back.

put some drugs on her suitcase then go back to home alone

Well then, you know what to do. Post vid.
Also you problably don't feel that bad if you had the guts to film what was happening, so... what is your problem?

This thread.

Btw Cuckold is = cheating
"A cuckold is the husband of an adulterous wife. In evolutionary biology, the term is also applied to males who are unwittingly investing parental effort in offspring that are not genetically their own"

Wiki

>and is there more
Kek'd. You want to be a digital cuck of another's cucked situation.

my wife's fantasy is to stop jerking off into the nice towels.

consider your self lucky

Batman is on this one OP, GG.

EXPLAIN IN DETAIL

all white bois are always racist
and they are racist because they are insecure

Also silly. You maybe don't now that it gets dark here around 11 lol.

pics of her or we dont care

Are you in a country with an extradition treaty?

Clear sunlight around the window frame.....

Which country are you in?

Cheat on her with her sister o friend or mother than leaver her. That's all she deserves

This is a total non issue lol, it was around 8PM, if you've ever been to Paris in June you know I'm not lying wtf.

She literally just cheated on you. Fucking dump her otherwise she'll feel she can keep doing this shit. This shit ain't right.

The French Open at Roland Garros was postponed yesterday due to severe rain fall and the weather in Paris was overcast all evening.

you miss the jungle life dont ya

OP post the video.
Also, what user said regarding getting a high end prostitue and faking a surprise MFF without her. Just see her reaction, and then leave her.

No it wasn't. There was rain and hail, but it would come in bursts. Around 8 the sun was full and bright. It's true it was very overcast until about 3PM. Again, come on.

>
More images then, prove it's legit

>user's gf wants real balls slapping her ass
>broach "3some" idea with atm boyfriend
>"but bae I'd like you to consider an MFF too"
>o-okay
>tell user's she was open to it...just didn't work out
>commences to getting frog pipe stuffed in her snatch
>"guess I should at least make myself useful and videotape it for her"
>gf and pepe get breakfast together
>she stole my watch off the nightstand and pawned it to buy him breakfast
>considering dumping her if this keeps up
>maybe
Make sure you get some extra cash for tonight, cuck. Wouldn't want your "girlfriend" to have wake you up tonight and run it over to the bar.

She's a piece of shit.....and you're a piece of shit for letting it happen.

Tell her to enjoy her little french jihadi baby and move the fuck on.

So she is a slut only in France or you just dont talk about it?

I fuck cunts with loser boyfriends like you OP. Love you for existing, but laugh at you with all my friends. Retard at its best.

So you just watched your girlfriend hook up with another guy, then go home with them and watched them fuck in the bed you're paying for? you didn't object to it at any time? Seriously though if this is true I feel sorry for you man and I hope you can find someone who treats you well. Just the thought of this makes me sick to my stomach

this so much. Oh my god I always wonder how beta fags like OP get a gf to begin with.

Fucking beta lol OP women lose all respect to you when you're a beta faggot who can't even keep a woman filled well enough. SHE OBVIOUSLY DID IT BECAUSE YOU COULD NOT PROVIDE. YOU FAIL. YOU FAIL YOU FUCKING FUCKED CUCK BETA FAGGOT. PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE ONLY G FOR CLEANING NIGGER DICK AFTER HE FUCKS YOUR WIFE. HOLY SHIT KYS OP.

It's a wired urge in certain people to cheat and she's open to even doing it infront of you, wonder what she's done behind your back.. get rid bro. She can't love you. Seriously.

you don't /thread yourself newfriend

Kys

Post the vid or pics and then dump her.

awesome. like cuckold. hot to cuck my girlfriend? she doesn't want even hear about that. mb, if she would see real french black guy she will agree?

just got my gf into black men. very hot to watch.

OP grab her passport grab your things throw her passport away on the way to the airport and never bother with her again

Omg I would kill my gf if she ever even proposed it. Cuckolding is the only think aside from muslims that I really hate.

Op you moron! Just fucking leave without her

hey hey hey, atleast muslims get the "stone her to death if she cheats" thing right, not even they agree with cuckery

Hot. Show her with a black cock

Check'd

Dump that bitch
I'm betting that if you made the same suggestion but with a woman she would tell you to go fuck yourself.

video?

Niiiiice! Post moar

about to drive. her kik:shybooknerd76

open to talk to her

But people reguarly misuse the term, for example people nowadays call group sex with any other men involving a girl and you "being cucked" when that isn't at all the definition as you've shown.

this whole i don't feel insecure about myself excuse for being cuckolded is sad and dumb and used by every cuckold faggots, just stop and drop her as said above she owns you now

I enjoyed your post on reddit - assuming you're the same guy.

>got cuckolded last night
>last night
>night

Wtf. How bright is the moon in France?

could you link to the post please man?

Post pics here. Let's see your wife cuck boy

reddit.com/r/Cuckold/comments/6fs6h0/girlfriends_first_cuckold_experience_with_8/

OP cuckholding isn't a good thing. one side is doing whatever they want the other gets nothing. you're entitled to 50/50. go get 50/50. let her have her French AIDS

Thank you friend. Love me some schadenfreude.

>Since it's France
What the fuck is that excuse?
How did you buy that? Holy shit.

/thread

>Travelling through Europe.
get your ass over to germany and let me fuck her while you're watching.

kek

Nice Op, my gf and I are going to paris and amsterdam in 2 weeks, I recently got her into cuckolding so hopefully we'll end up doing something similar

Lol what, I don't get why you would agree to this? This doesn't make sense.

Did you prep the bull

Throw away her passport and never talk to her again.

A threesome is ok, but if you got squeezed out that's her telling you that you are clearly not her end-goal and she would dump you for something better the moment she gets the opportunity.