When did you realize you were bisexual user?

When did you realize you were bisexual user?

When OP fucking cobained himself

>not having pleasure with either gender
>not bisexual master race

bmp

Sissy captions did it for me

Go on...

look at that shitty little baby cock lol

when i stated going on Sup Forums

When I held my first dildo I knew that I needed to have the real thing

When I realised I had a crush on my tutor and had trouble concentrating during our sessions because boobs. For a while I was super confused because I thought you could be either gay or straight, didn't know bisexuality was a thing until about 2 years later.

Anything ever happen with you & your tutor?

When I got a watch for $0.00

No, I was like 12.

Never did, stop asking questions to the whole board that only apply to a few people.

when I found out Emma had a cute brother

I still don't know if I am. Sometimes really good looking me are attractive to me and get me sexually aroused but the thought of sex and DEFINITELY the thought of any sort of sensual touching/kissing disgusts me.

*really good looking men

When I went with your sister because she looked like you

That's a normal reaction and it doesn't mean you're bi.

when I realized it's all the same

when I realized how much easier it is to get other guys to play with you.

When I realized a dudes mouth is just as warm as a chicks mouth, except the dude is more likely to swallow.

This

definetly not when I saw those sub par abs

When I realized that while I enjoyed female bodies, the idea of getting railed by a hard cock was much hotter than fucking a chick.

About the time I was laying on my back with my legs spread getting fucked in the ass and then having him cum on my face

When i was 11

When I realized people are people regardless of gender, and while I'm definitely not attracted to the vast majority of dudes dicks definitely turn me on

repressed it until i was 25. was very angry an dangerous person until then