Stranger Things

Oh look...this show is actually good.

So now, the Sup Forums contrarian fucking plebs will come out of the woodwork to take a shit all over it.

>just another day on Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2016/08/stranger-things-titles-came-perfectly-retro/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he is not aware that Sup Forums had stg generals non-stop since the show released

>Its a tourist from another site episode

>MFW I unironically love this show and give no shits what 15 year old sperglords on a Hungaraian needlework board have to say about it.

Bullshit. I've seen sperglords in 3 different threads saying this show is garbage.

kys my man.

>tv/ had stg generals non-stop since the show released
I wouldn't say non-stop

>has a qt litlle girl and qt boys
>thinks Sup Forums will hate it

Point taken.

I forgot this place was the booty hole of the pedophile hive.

Did you just get here reddit? People have been picking it apart since day one.

>wahhh my flavor of the month favorite show is being shit on, it must be because it is popular and not because it is actually mediocre!!

There you are folks. I found one of these fucking nerds.

Yep sometimes I hate this place
Nice pic

Redditor confirmed.

Woah, El is gonna be good looking when she grows up.

I'm waiting for that sweet 20 something El nude scene.

>Oh look...this show is actually good
nope

The show IS good, but that's simply icing on the Froggo cake, tbph

I non-ironically love him. Finally a kid actor who is not obnixious and can act. I hope the industry won't destroy him and his career will be golden.

I cant even remember how much cum I spilled for her while watching this show

It will be. Froggo is too good to let Hollywood destroy him.

Good show. Dialogue feels a little unnatural at times though, still entertaining as hell.

Season 2 when

>Oh look...this show is actually good.

I agree fellow 4channer.

Stranger Things on Netflix has been an amazing show.

Well worth the subscription cost to Netflix.com

>Well worth the subscription cost to Netflix.com

Definitely agree user!

Only $9.95 a month and you get TONS of Netflix exclusive programming like Stranger Things, that you can't see anywhere else!!!

>broke niggers try to make jokes

Sorry you can't afford 10 dollars a month bros. Must suck to suck.

Actually the real "contrarian fucking plebs" are the people who *love* the show unconditionally if you really think about it.

Show comes out, and because it's new these "contrarian fucking plebs" overrate it, either out of some special snowflake complex or to fit in with the other numales and thumblr ""nerds"" (herd mentality) who are all frothing in excitement with the cum of netflix executives drizzling down their faces.
Some time elapses, and more people watch it, different opinions emerge, and people realize it isn't all that what it was cracked up to be.
The "contrarian fucking plebs" now enraged that they've deluded themselves into believing the show was anything but complete shite, are in a state of perpetual conflict and cognitive dissonance - as is clearly demonstrated by all the threads that get spammed daily by these pedos "contrarian fucking plebs" who don't shy away from samefagging to create the illusion that their opinions are shared by a majority.

Tell me more about these Netflix exclusive shows famdango.

I've been looking for great programming, but it seems like the Networks and cable TV has been going down hill for a while now.

I think going to Netflix.com and signing up for a trial membership might be my best option!

How many minutes an episode does he spend saying 'ELLLLLLLL....ELEVEN....ELLLLLLLLLL'
>IN B4 ELEVEN MINUTES

10/10 post friend

Thanks for all the great advice anons!

I think I'll go sign up for Netflix today!

why don't you faggots just leech off of someone's netflix like the parasites you really are

2017, probably fall.

Can anyone answer why the font for the show is the same as doctor strange's font?

Was it to trick people into watching it because they'd think it was Marvel related?

Anyone else wish they would have cast a girl who didn't have a severe case of Dyke-face?

wired.com/2016/08/stranger-things-titles-came-perfectly-retro/

Yes, she's definitely a lesbian

It's like I know what Dyke face is when I see it, but I just can't fucking put my finger on it

Yeah, just like Chloe

How old are the kids meant to be?

Good. Exactly.

Not exciting, not great, not groundbreaking, no new characters, cliches up the ass. Just passable.

"Good." "Competent." "6/10"

>cliches up the ass
this so much.

still love it desu

There are a handful of pedos and 80s nostalgia fags on this board who make generals about this 1 season Netflix show like it was the second fucking coming. The show was mildly entertaining but brought literally nothing new or exciting to my TV viewing experience. Cry more you mediocrity loving shitlord.

12ish

>his ironic shilling is making him actually shill for netflix
>for free

wew