Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/supersecrets/uncleadolf1933dream
youtube.com/watch?v=4cG6GhrKZSo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Which way do you fa/gg/ots prefer this general, dead as fuck or 90% of the posts being my shitposts?

would you rather be fucked in the asshole or the throat?

I'm unisexual, it doesn't matter.

yup, it doesn't matter

lol

What, that your weird sexual fantasies involving me don't matter or that it doesn't matter if the general is dead or filled with my shitposts?

both

Glad we got that cleared up.

How you find people to jam with?

phone numbers crudely scrawled on gas station bathroom walls in feces

Would working at Pizza hut help?

depends on how gay you are

Hopefully you have a few friends, you can ask them if they know anyone who plays guitar you could jam with. Friends of friends have been the best route for me

Otherwise force yourself to do social things and talk to people a lot and bring up music and instruments. So many people play guitar anyway, it shouldn't be that hard to find one after a bit of effort.

epic
nice
I like it
Sup Forums
your personal blog

dedicated websites
music schools
through musicians you meet in venues where they play

>4 posters
so I see you decided to go with 90% your shitposts

soundcloud.com/supersecrets/uncleadolf1933dream

ok faggots recording quality doesnt do it justice but how the Gibson SG through a fender Bassman sound?

Go to some cafe that let people perform. Open mic nights are really good for this, it's how a lot of the singer-songwriter people around here find people for studio sessions or to collaborate with

Doesn't sound like a tube amp desu. Playing is pretty cool though, kind of Loren Connors-ish

So gorgous.

Just so gorgous.

TYPOS LMAO

G'night, gorgous.

hmm what about yellow pages mate, that would be pretty hip. Gas stations are so pedestrian.

Post good looking meme guitars

My strings broke and I realized that I know fuck all about strings, which isn't good. What gauge would be best suited for a Kinoko Teikoku sound

Squeaky strings aren't mandatory right? I mean it is possible to pick up your fucking fingers right?

youtube.com/watch?v=4cG6GhrKZSo

Is running two fuzzes at once workable, or is it just going to lead to a mess. Have a verb and a fuzz rn

Alternatively, you can use fretboard lube.

Use stainless steel strings if it's an annoyance

Well I mean mainly in recordings that I hear of others particularly acoustic. Sometimes the string squeaking is incessant. This is just because they are undisciplined players who aren't fully lifting their fingers when moving up the fretboard right? Or more specifically they are slow to fully lift their fingers completely before they move their hand.

Looks like an Ibanez

I had a string squeak problem a long while back. I kept posting about it but to a lack of responses. I finally figured out that my pickups were way too close to the strings. (I bought it that way and it was my first electric after a long stint of just nylon.) My first clue should have been always having to dial back my volume knob for a decent tone. As a bonus to dropping my pickup height, my "sloppy playing" suddenly cleaned up enough that I decided not to quit guitar altogether.

So maybe they're just too closely mic'ed?

Is the Les Paul 100 good for beginners, or should I get a Squire instead?

To be honest, string squeak on acoustic is such a common thing I don't even hear it any more. I imagine most people are similarly desensitized.

Through my friends. I'm lucky enough there is a vibrant music scene where I live.

Get an AXL USA Torino AL-1080. Its better made and you can find one for $300-350

user, this is going to be a stupid question, but, are the number of pickups and knobs/switches indicative of quality? I always figured the more the better.

>the more the better
More gives you more options but it is also more failure points and more distraction from the task at hand: playing.

It seems to be stylistic choice.

i find it easier to do pulloffs and bends, plus it allows me to strum harder when i want to and it leaves more space for the string to ring out, i want maximum toan and resonance

You'd be better off with a Mexistrat or a Yamaha Pacifica. if your just starting. The build quality/value is just better, AXL's are assembled in the US, parts made elsewhere and their quality is spotty.

You'll get more tones out of a 2 pick up setup, warm round neck pickup tones and hot bitting bridge pickup tones and the middle position of a 3 way switch is sort of an imbetween tone.

The Axl will give you a humbucker tone for rock but it also has a coil tap option for single coil sounds. You can also turn down the tone knob to roll off some of the highs and warm the tone up. Over all its a nice playing guitar with great quality components and hardware

I honestly didn't understand most of that (I'll probably google all the technical stuff) but thanks a lot user I'll look into Axl.

will a bridge upgrade on cheap lp special affect its tone significantly? it still buzzes a bit at the saddles even after i sanded them, only goes away with the tailpiece screwed all the way down so the pressure makes up for the poor saddles. also it feels a bit loose around the 2 big studs. a proper aftermarket bridge will fix these issues? is wilkinson a good brand or is it just decent? to upgrade or not to upgrade such cheap instrument is not on question here

What amp+cab/combo are you using bois?

How happy are you with it?

you cant call the middle position of a HH setup a inbetween tone. it has a distinct quacky and snappy sound. so as strats inbetween positions.

alien mars 10w fitd with a el34 and an alien 1x12 cab with an alien speaker. planning on upgrading the speaker as i get a job though, for a g12h. or maybe trading the cab for a 2x12 and fitting it a g12h and a v30 for versatility purposes

2 of my favorite people in the same thread

I use a blues jr, its a great practice amp

Not significantly, a locking Tone-Pros type solves the buzz and can improve the tuning stability of cheap tom's.

what differs the tone pros type? it looks exactly like atom

reading tgp it looks like its a system to lock the bridge to the body

Yes, the setscrews lock everything down so there's no play.

can i just buy the little screws and ask a luthier to drill the holes

what is the best material for les paul bridge to get the best dadrock les paul sound

why do these threads keep coming up

Probably, but tapping those things out is a pain in the ass and he'd probably charge more than a new one. But even if you did you'd still have sloppy play in the intonation screw/saddle.

What is heavy metal?

hum guess i'll just get a regular abr1 type bridge then, neither ace frehley, clapton or page didnt ever use a tonepros so why would i need one to get good tone

What are the best and/or underrated guitar brands?

>best
Gibson
>underrated guitar brands
Fender

whats that gif

What do you think about Steve Lukather?

It's just a symptom of the cancer that plagues this general, these same stupid/lazy shits who can't be bothered to scroll through the catalog will end up here asking retarded questions and arguing about things they don't have a clue about, it's just a matter of time.

I just like to point out their DOA threads so everybody can get a glimpse of it. No one on Sup Forums outside this general gives a shit about guitar, these brain-dead fucks are either here or they're on their way here.

>All the cool Dads play Music Man!

The granddads, too.
Nothing wrong with Music Man.

>Dads

>grandpa plays a mean electric guitar!
And his father played a mean accordion!

What's your point. Are you implying Albert wouldn't tear you a new one with a sick ass solo without even using distortion?

>women and old men
why do you hate music man /gg/

See
Case in point.

how to stop noodling scales/modes up and down randomly when trying to improvise something thats not pentatonic hooks

>What's your point.
>.
It's shaped like the top of your head, I don't know how you could have missed it.

>more failure points and more distraction
Topkek!

whats the currently avaiable pick closest to the old Hercoflex 75
i heard they were stiffer than regular nylons of the same gauge

BlueChip

You can still get those.

Sheeiiiit

prove it

practice playing what you hear in your head based on emotion even if it sounds bad at first and don't let the physical compulsion to make certain finger movements get in the way

memorize what intervals sound like for this purpose, use teoria to practice interval ear training

Oh BOY. This came in the mail today. Can't wait to get it set up.

The nut of my electric guitar detached itself. How can I fix this properly? Is generic glue OK?

you want proper glue because fixing it in a inproper way can dull the sound

>toan glue

>a part in direct contact with the string doesn't affect the sound of your string instrument

>a part that makes up 80% of the instrument's mass and resonates with the strings doesn't affect the sound of your string instrument

You're not supposed to glue the strings to the nut, numbnuts. No wonder your sound is "dull".

I don't know if it dulls the sound, but as it is, it has a serious impact on the tuning.

So, I just use the strongest glue I can find or do I need to buy something special from the guitar shop jews?

Go to the hardware store and buy wood glue. Do you people think before posting?

trackin some rhythm parts now lads

50s Les Paul's used a nickel plated steel bridge with nickel plated brass saddles.

What's your opinion on Ada MP-1? Any owners here? Does it sound too thin? How's its bass? Is it true you can only get 80s shred sound with ADAs, can it be versatile?

>good looking
>that art on pickups

GOOD JOB SAMUEL

all of a sudden a bunch of Alien shills
what's that Alien company?

thanks user

basically some handmade soldano copies with improvements