In case you needed YET ANOTHER example of women being nothing but self-interested manipulative lying whores and leeches...

In case you needed YET ANOTHER example of women being nothing but self-interested manipulative lying whores and leeches, here you go telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/07/teenager-accused-encouraging-boyfriend-kill-played-sick-game/. Just another reason for me to go MGTOW, so I don't have to deal with these succubi. This man lost his life because the one person he thought he could count on when his depression hit full swing, betrayed him and pushed him towards his death. What a fucking bitch. I hate women.

no

Why?

Sure, she's a cunt, but that weak motherfucker was probably going to an hero one way or another.
With or without her involved, he had his own set of problems.

Oh wait until she gets her ass into school and then work....all women are like this never work with them or for them. I'd rather work for a nigra.

An hero yourself

You're so right.

"These isolated incidents of harpy women ruining lives means that all women are evil devils! A woman once hurt my feefees, and now I have to lash out on the internet! Bawwwwwwwww!"

You sound like a child, OP.

>self-interested manipulative lying whores and leeches
are men not like this

They waived the right for a jury-trial because they know they wouldn't win. They think their best chance for her to get off or less of a sentence is just trying to convince the judge she didn't do anything wrong. Sickening

All women are whores and need to be treated like prostitutes.

She looks like Cara Delevigne

/thread

This has happened several times. Maybe not on the same scale, but women are in general, a pain in the ass to deal with.

Men have something women don't. Self-awareness and willingness to admit when they fuck up. Men are dynamic people who grow and turn into great people. Women are static and dependent. Now obviously there's abusive men out there who have no interest in changing, but that's not even close to the majority and most of them know they have an issue. Women don't know when they're wrong and most do not change.

by several I mean TONS, maybe hundreds of thousands to millions of cases.

Cara delevingne

>generalizing about 50% of the world
wew lad

Perfect FACE face

>isolated incidents
found the lesser gender

Is it women, or our society's influence on them and us?

>criticizing women in well deserved situations that should fire up those neurons
>criticizing killers who happen to be women
>white knights, nu males and betas start going ape shit insulting OP by attacking him for being a male
>see nothing wrong with this and they still act like their saved princesses will someday hopefully fuck them as a reward

Really gets my nognogs jogging.

This, OP is a faggot who needs to get over himself.