Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums
its a me Mario
im back for some more questions if you gottem.

for those who dont know i work at Pizza Hut and want to spill my guts about the ins and outs ive learned.

Other urls found in this thread:

grammarist.com/usage/foolproof/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is there a way to fuck you guys over and get free pizza every time?

not really a full proof way but if you over load the pizza with toppings it wont cook all the way through and you can complain about that.
but like i said no full proof way idk i might think about some later

bump

how many pizzas you put thc in?

considering i don't have access to thc: none.

whats the best pizza?

what do you mean by "best pizza" because that could mean what i like or whats the least disgusting pizza

>full proof
It checks out. He definitely works at pizza Hut

How often do employees fuck with the pizzas?

depends on who its going to really. usually we don't because it illegal but i can't say we haven't done anything

thanks for believing in me b0ss

>full proof

fucking kek

idk whats the big deal here. am i missing something?

u mean foolproof

nope
grammarist.com/usage/foolproof/

Do they still use the Red/Green/Clear cup system for toppings?

yep

pizza hut sucks but i have been getting the stuffed crust once in a blue moon since it came out. everything is bad about pizza hut but someone they did stuffed crust and kept a monopoly on it, how? recently i saw little caesars have stuffed crust temporarily and theres always shitty ass digiorno.

how is pizza hut the only stuffed crust provider?

furthermore, does the stuffed crust dough come premade and frozen or do you make it in house?

idk why its only pizza hut but really its sort of a waste because you actually get less topping cheese when you order a stuffed crust
pretty much all the dough is frozen but stuffed isn't any special dough.
litterally you just flip the hand tossed and stuff the crust. thats all there is to it

srsly if i order a large pepperoni and a large stuffed crust pepperoni, the stuffed crust will have fewer toppings? like a different colored scoop as the previous post inquiried? can you explain the topping cup system for me please.

the pizza hut i order from is so ratchet, ive gotten it delivered 3 times and 3 times the same girl fucked something up. wrong bill, gave my pizza to wrong person. its clockwork.

ok so basically theres a cup for every size of pizza and on every cup theres a half way line. off the top of my head both the taco pizza and the stuffed crust get only a half cup because theres cheese either on the cup of put on post cook in the case of the taco pizza.
you wont miss out on any toppings unless you order a pizza with more than two toppings on it. three toppings and up are halfed and every topping for a large pizza i like two dollars extra

sauce is always the same except on thin crust its a little more to cover the whole area.

I also work at the Hut

Stuffed crusty is just string cheese. Wouldn't order that shit because we let our box of strings sit at room temp.

Kek

Faggot you guys don't have the "classic" sauce? He's probably tasting the difference we thought most people wouldn't.

That article literally states you misspelled foolproof as full proof. You can't read or spell.

>and of course anyone who likes it is free to use it, but it is not the conventional spelling

can i though?

>The word is occasionally misspelled full-proof.

Did you even read that shit?

>Can I, though?
Ftfy

>and is likely to be seen as a misspelling

Just use the correct spelling, and you won't look like a fool.

yeah i read the whole thing instead of just what i wanted to read.
nobody said "hey thats wrong" one user asked me if i meant a different phrase and i said no

Hey Mario... you like working there? You gonna do management? Your fave 'zaa

yeah i like working there but not because of the job, i like the people. probably not going to be a manager considering im moving away to get a full time job. I like thin crust taco pizzas.

Thx fer info... wats the full time gig? and where?

>nobody said "hey thats wrong"

>misspelled
You are this fucking stupid. Keep using the wrong word and looking like a dumbass. Make up a whole language for all I care. But I will call you stupid for misspelling English words.

dubs chek'd

double dubs bitches...

im going to be working at a plant about an hour from where i am currently

don't you have some middle schooler to harrass? i thought the grammar nazis died off a while back. why are you so angry?

An hour away, and you're moving... okay
I hope it's an upgrade from your current abode.