Need your help Sup Forums. I have a college assignment -presentation for a social problem...

Need your help Sup Forums. I have a college assignment -presentation for a social problem. There are some delusional/naive people in my group who still believe islam is the religion of peace. I want to show them, with cold harsh facts, that this is in fact a lie. I'm looking for as much as possible EXACT verses of the quaran in which different barbarious teachings of the cult are mentioned.
So far I got some nice verses about women's rights around Surah 2:228, but I'm gonna need much more

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/islamophobia.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They will just accuse you of cherry picking and point to the Bible and how Christianity cherry picks the fuck out of that book to pretend they are also a religion of peace.

You can't win the argument with anyone who has already made up their mind, because in the end the Islamic terrorists are fringe and will be described as "not real Muslims".

Instead, focus on the common threads that tie fringe Islam to core Islam - oppression of women and gays, strict religious law, and disproportionate punishment for "crimes" that are not even punishable in the west (victim of rape etc).

You can't just come full on and be like "hurr de durr islam bad", you have to be more subtle.

Search in the Old testament (BTW is common to the 3 religions), you will find pretty hardcore stuff in it (rape,incest, murder etc.)

Otherwise look for the Hadith (these are text writtent few centuries after the quaran in order to justify the barbaric behaviour of the Sultan! Charia comes from there...)

I mean of course I won't be all in like that. I plan to pretend like I'll show both the good and bad sides of Islam, of course leaving the atrocities for last.
I'm confident that the people from my uni will at least think about what I said, because I consider them relatively smart people, just very brainwashed in globalist propaganda.
Yeah, I will make these ties, but for that I need the exact quaran verses.

Thanks, will look into that

In medievial times, islam and christian were on equal ground in term of barbaric behaviours (e.g. inquisition). The point is that since the XIV th, christian religion has evolved (we do not burn people anymore) while islam is still living in the XIV th

>Looooooooooooong cat is loooooooooooooong

OldFag here. Sup Forums used to have real intelligence. Not anymore, now it's just total and utter trash.

>soniamdissapoint.jpg

Pretty much what my point will be, after they inevitably throw the point christianity was just as bad. Yeah Christianity WAS bad in the 1300's. Also comparing modern day islam to witch burning in the medieveal ages will pretty much mean admitting to Islam's insane practices

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/islamophobia.aspx
Here are a bunch of quotes from the quran
The website has also a huge amount of facts and polls.

Yeah, I am sure that will go over well.

Look, all of the Abrahamic religions are bizarre and violent by today's standards. Just look at the Old Testament's list of rules and the violent penalties for breaking them. Look at what God intends to do to the unfaithful in Revelations. Yeah, the Muslim world is pretty fucking backwards. That's because they take their crazy faith more seriously then Westerners take their own crazy faiths. Yelling at them and calling them barbarians won't make them become civilized, and it won't get you a good grade.

Nothing has "evolved" you fucking brainless parrot. It was HUMANISM that created everything modern - not your religion or theirs, or any other.

What does barbarious mean?

they have normie friendly infographs

I know, I will most probably fail the subject, but that is not the point. It's an easy ass subject which I can pass whenever I can. I dislike my hippie teacher and to see hfw. Also open the eyse of some poeple in the process if possible.
probably meant barbarian. w/e not a native speaker

>Sup Forums

You shall not pass! Go back to the shadow!

What he means is Christianity has been reformed, while Islam is still as backwards as 1400 years ago.

this tbh

if all were good christians we still would lynch gays and sinners

>Privyet!

Go back to Eastern "europe"

In this first chapter of the quaran there is a verse that mentions that everyone that doesn't believe in allah or the last day are enemies. Also the Ben Shapiro piece on radical islam

Quoting scripture might not be the best thing to do. Use facts what muslims do and think. Like the over 853000000 muslims that believe Sharia law should be implemented (dont know the real statistic)

ummmm the verse of the sword for one.....theres a part about not taking infidels as friends.... but deceiving them and never accepting them..... killing all apostates polytheists and athiests....killing or forcing jews and christians to pay a religious task..... the part saying muslims who fight take up arms and die violently fighting ubelievers will "Be held above others by allah" etc - encouraging violence clearly - there is also a plethora of dehumanizing rhetoric and incitations to violence

Uhm, I'm here already; there's nowhere to go back to. (INB4 lul the russian idiot doesnt understand sarcasm)
I've already included that. That's what I need pieces of the Sharia law.
gonna use that

this should do

Thanks bros, exactly what I needed