I'm about to do something crazy

I'm about to do something crazy.
>talk me into it

Jesus Christ I'm so fucking nervous

Go on....

I've been thinking about it for months. I just cant fucking stop. It keeps me up at night

How many people are you going to kill?

Myself probably

Talk me into it because I'm a fucking pussy

Like I'm actually shaking and I've got it in my hands

would you like to have a seat, user?

I took shrooms earlier tonight. Knocked back a few beers. I felt pretty good until now

If it's a gun, don't do it like that. You'll just make a huge mess someone else gets to clean up.

Like I decided a long time ago I was gonna do it. Guess pulling the triggers a lot harder than I though holy fuck

I feel so heavy and I know once it's done I won't feel that anymore

Ok now pick up that knife from tje kitchen counter and increase the hold on your penis an cut it off and stuff it in your mouth

Do it faggot! Shove that dragon dilfo up your "straight" virgin ass. Only then will your training be complete.

Waiting makes it worse. Just go for it. You'll feel so much better afterwards.

Its because no matter how badly you feel like actually dying, your body's natural inclination is survival. So being scared to take your life is common as it's going against that inclination.

That's why you can't just stop breathing, your body's starvation for air gets the better of your mind and your brain triggers survive mode.

Fuck you're right

fuck you're right too

I'm going to stop you right here.

Take that gun and put it directly against your heart, hopefully it's a shotgun.

Angle it very slightly towards the left side of your neck.

Pull.

I can't take much more of this. I gotta just fucking do it

By this I mean keep the gun against the middle of your heart and then slightly angle the gun while on your heart, towards the left of your neck.

Yeah likely his parents homeowners insurance will pay for a crime scene cleaner. They won't have to touch a thing. It'll be fine.
(its what I do for a living)

Ok like fuck man what wrong with you people no one has told this fag the most important thing to do...... Get it on cam fucks wrong with you guys

I'm only 22 and I know they say I've got my whole life ahead of me but it doesn't feel that way

This

This was implied, suicide notes should always be recorded these days.

Timestamp with gun or...STFU MOTHERFUCKER

I'm gonna do it

22? Shit it only gets worse from there. Trust me.

direct that hate to muslims and jews

Despite popular belief, not everyone that roams this site is an edgy teenager like yourself.

Timestamp and gun faggot

This

I've never wanted to kill myself on shrooms. Shrooms generally have the opposite effect on people.

Tnx

Life is all there is, user.

I DID IT MY HEART IS POUNDING SO FAST

here's something crazy for ya: check 'em

P-pics?

Thats why you on a thread with a new fag sroom pric

I can't believe I just fucking did that

I'm gonna fucking die
Wish me luck guys

user

Shut up faggot you didn't do shit. No one cares about you

Kek did you steal my pic from my thread?

ITT: ?

LOL yea

1st
eat a shit ton of Ex-Lax chocolate peices...wait for the shits to start
2nd
Insert a sparkler into the head of your dick and run naked down the street shitting ya brians out while running with a sparkler in ya dick
See how that goes for ya crazy fit

Ayyyy lmao

That's it. It's finished. I just booked my flight to South America and I have no fucking clue what I just got myself into.

>Thats why you on a thread with a new fag sroom pric
So then why are you here? Hmm? If it's so so bad to be caught in a newfags thread, you shouldn't be here then by that logic.

You guys are sick motherfuckers

not OP but out of curiosity if i wonted to do myself in.... i dont have much around me, there are some guns but they dont belong to me and i dont want to have to take from another if i end my own life...but i DO have a set of knives sharp as fuck and unused....i was thinking this

with what i know of anatomy i could probably slip a blade through my ribs at an angle that cout sever the main tubes, most like the vena cava, and possibly if im still self conscious enough swipe the blade clean across the aorta as well

these blade are pretty damn sharp (when first inspecting them i just barely even tapped one and the blade sliced open a finger) but how sharp would they need to be and could i actually pull something like this off?

Solution: if you're going to kill yourself, do it somewhere beautiful in a way that will be remembered

Be that one dude who an heros off the Jesus statue in Rio

too much effort, too much risk of finding beauty in life by visiting a place ive never been it could turn into and adventure

Bro, if you want an adventure, complete Witcher 3.

games are literally the reason i havent killed myself yet, great suggestion btw i watched a friend play it and it was really cool

I recomment you play it but not only that, do it and all of it's DLC to 100%.

It's going to take you probably about 150 hours to actually 100% it all but it's goddamn worth it.

Play on the highest difficulty.

>Play on the highest difficulty.
i never do anything less

i remember when i first learned of this logic and thought it was stupid as fuck but now its become one of my biggest rules

i was like 9 and i was watching some adult play an fps (the old ghost recon i think) and he straight up started on highest difficulty.

at that point whenever i played games i started low to learn the game and worked my way up.

so i asked him why he jumped to the highest an i will never forget what he told me

>the only way to really experience the highest difficulty is to play it first, when you play on a lower difficulty you make the higher ones easier because you know what to do and you know whats going to happen

one of the few wise people i knew in my childhood