Former Facebook Workers: We Routinely Suppressed Conservative News

Holy shit, Sup Forums was right again

>Facebook workers routinely suppressed news stories of interest to conservative readers from the social network’s influential “trending” news section.

>Workers prevented stories about the right-wing CPAC gathering, Mitt Romney, Rand Paul, and other conservative topics from appearing in the highly-influential section, even though they were organically trending among the site’s users.

>They were instructed to artificially “inject” selected stories into the trending news module, even if they weren’t popular enough to warrant inclusion—or in some cases weren’t trending at all.

>This individual asked to remain anonymous, citing fear of retribution from the company. The former curator is politically conservative, one of a very small handful of curators with such views on the trending team.

>We were told that if we saw something, a news story that was on the front page of these ten sites, like CNN, the New York Times, and BBC, then we could inject the topic,” said one former curator.

gizmodo.com/former-facebook-workers-we-routinely-suppressed-conser-1775461006

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw
youtube.com/watch?v=DaYn_PkrfvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZknF8rF7Wtw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>SJWmodo

And does this surprise anyone?

pretty much this, nothing that wasn't already known.

the problem with liberals today especially millennials, they can't even tell what is liberal news and what isn't.

They think every news source is calling it how they see it and it's trendy and objectively correct to hate Trump and conservatives.

You have to put forth an effort to find conservative news because people are being fed news and don't realize other sources exist.

>using facebook

I hope they trojan you

Zuckerberg deliberately lobbies against democratic policies that oppose glibalism. This is totally expected.

he seems pretty glib to me

Zuckerberg also met up with Merkel some weeks ago on how to suppress "racist" communities to form within Facebook.

No, it just helps validate our views.

A big problem is plausible deniability. You bring any of this stuff up with liberals and normies and they just roll their eyes at you like you're a conspiracy theorist. Same thing when you bring up how the media is totally liberal-controlled.

But user, reality tends to have a "liberal bias", that's why most news is liberal.

Except when facts and statistics are displayed. When that happens, there's just a widespread conspiracy and everyone is doctoring all the data all across the world.

>They were instructed to artificially “inject” selected stories into the trending news module, even if they weren’t popular enough to warrant inclusion—or in some cases weren’t trending at all.

Liberals are so disillusioned that their kind is the majority and that their opinions are universally respected, that when a website becomes adopted by the actual majority, they have to do this shit.

This sounds like massively butthurt faggotry.
>Facebook has a list of ten preferred news organizations, which are among the very biggest and most reliable media outlets in the work
>Facebook wants quality content, so occasionally lets its workers insert lead stories from lead organizations into the newsfeed
>Autistic faggot at Facebook gets butthurt because these aren't Breitbart- or Stormfag-tier sources
>Faggot goes anonymously to the press to reveal his faggotry
>Sup Forums thinks he must be normal and is just like us
>mission accomplished

Why are you assholes so fucking dumb and conspiratorial? Don't you realize this isn't even a story. It's just a whining pussy boy making noise.

>told to insert non tending stories as if they were

forgot to damage control for this shill

Also, why do moaning asswipes have the delusional misunderstanding that Facebook is a democracy and not a private corporation that can do whatever the fuck it wants. The want to be known as a "quality destination," like a shopping mall that wants good retailers or a holiday resorts that wants non-trash-tier tourists. The moaning here is off the charts.

god fujjcking damni t

IS Sup Forums EVER NOT RIGHT???? FUCK

All news outlets are politically motivated.

Jewbook is of course left leaning. I only use it to allow the unwashed to contact me by their preferred method.

I don't see the problem with this. Facebook can select whatever content it wants. It's their company; we don't have to use it. It seems to me like they're just wanting to curate a vibrant, high-quality space with minimal clickbait and trash stories. Likewise, they've worked on an algorithm to stop sharing stories that people click on and then close a few seconds later, i.e. clickbait that's just fucking annoying for everyone in the world.

>Facebook is a business

HOLY SHIT OP PLEASE TELL ME MORE ABOUT THIS MASSIVE LIBERAL CONSPIRACY.

>facebook
>quality destination

If you think that Jew cares about his users one bit you're out of your mind, this isn't a 'conspiracy'. He called his users (people like you) fucking idiots.

Obviously it's being use deceptively with psychological effects. Which is not cool.

Anyway 2/10 because you made me respond

I always laugh at the American use of the word "liberal".

Liberal seems to mean corporatist and globalist right wing capitalism.

The more the alt-right rises, the more true that becomes. Just the other day there was a news headline about Clinton PACs (and we already know her campaign directly coordinates with one and circumvents the law doing so) trying to court Republican donors and saying Clinton will advance conservative economic policies. Modern liberalism is support of the globalist establishment.

That's what we call propaganda and social engineering m8 there is no damage control for those on Sup Forums m8 a nice turn of narrative from your first post about them being malignant about it...kek

enjoy being exposed and ignored

>cnn is a private organization
>cnbc is a private organization
>fox is a private organization
>all your major sources of info are controlled by private organizations that I have no problem with controlling and engineering narratives in organically and calling it news.

fucking kikes are all over this thread. Probably geek faggots working at kikebook trying to defend this clear propaganda.

>muh private company can do watever it wants
>PRIVATE COMPANY MUST HAVE DIVERSITY
>muh corporations are le killing the planet
>GIVE ME THAT FUCKING I PHONE HERES MY MONEY THANK U GAWD

There is nothing worse than a libtard. we need to kill them all.

this is really fucked up, should I tell my mom?

>Hating facebook means we love the mainstream media
Shut up nigger faggot.

>my butt is sore
>I wish people not the same is me were dead
>can I have my pacifier back
>I have no outlet for my anger because of my small appendages
>also my diaper is poopy

Let's not forget all of those secret experiments that were conducted on facebook users.

Let's also not forget that Zuckerkike is a retarded puppet who can barely speak and loves to be diddled by his gay pedophile rabbi.

Sorry mis quoted.
My favorite double think was a guy saying its wrong to determine if a foetus has a disability and then abort it.

So I asked if he was against abortion. Of course not. Women should be free to do whatever they want.

What a fool.

THIS

>liberal controlled

>Stoltzfoos (Stolzfuß)
oh man, the memes...

>He waited until everyone with a brain had this figured out for themselves to reveal it.

It's obvious though, nearly every fucking "trending" thing is pro-Hilary, anti-Trump, or some LGBT type shit. It's spinned for an obvious left audience and never tries to report the other side.

look what i found

>theres no problem with the media goy
>our superior liberal ideas won't trend
>i-its okay to make them trend
>the jew is on our side

>All news outlets are jew motivated.
>Jewbook is of course jew leaning. I only use it to allow the unwashed to contact me by their preferred method.
FTFY

all of whom are globalist leftists

I hate Facebook and I'm no liberal. I just find it hilarious when fringe right people cry because Facebook isn't like Stormfront.

We already know that facebook and twitter did this with the Arab Spring. They worked with the US government to create the narrative that the violent islamist uprisings were instead peaceful democratic revolutions. Look at the pitiful end result that is Libya.

I have no doubt in my mind that they're still operating in correspondence with the government to manipulate public opinion.

archive.is/sfFFK

Who gives a shit?

of course , they are they are jews

but the world is not controlled by "globalist leftists" like alex jewns and kike savage would have you believe
it's controlled by JEWS

>everything i said was roleplay dude like lol u totes fell for it. gawd im so good at this iphone stuff

sure, ok, fantastic, good play Greg Johnson.

I know it must be a shock to learn that your deeply held beliefs are not held by most people and need to be injected inorganically into the mass consciousness by jews.

Everyone says /pol cries wolf

Oh fuck actual wolf

Kike covertly suppresses your free speech

You do nothing, keep logging into Facebook even after reading truth

People don't deserve freedom

Unfortunately I do think the mind control works on most people because most people are too busy with their own shit to question.

I'm in agreement with you. I'm just saying that the terms are interchangable.

'i hate facebook and I'm no liberal'

'fringe right'

you shills make it so obvious, at least be more subtle

lol weak b8 shill very weak

youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw

I say globalists so that people dont immediately run away with their hands over their ears shouting "la la la la la!"

You say globalists and they will usual agree. I think Jews are over represented in the globalists but far from the only ones there.

>mfw this is trending on FB

>Want to hold business accountable for their actions
>senseless whining

It disgusts me that people are so eager to corporations to be to be the moral legislators of our society.

the fact that not even Fox news represents real right wing positions just demonstrate what the social controllers fear the most.

i dont get the attitude like

>LOL bro, i dont care im being manipulated, in fact I LOVE IT. take that fascist

Disgruntled employee bitches about the place that dumped him. Trending on Sup Forums

self proclaimed "nazi hunter" US federal prosecutor kike steve rambam

who openly praises extremist kikes like baruch goldstein say that jews are going to do away with all privacy as stupid goyim audience applauds his condescending kike chutzpah

these kikes are so arrogant they can come out and tell us exactly what they are planning and even tell us we need to avoid it because they think they are so powerful that it won't even matter , what contempt they must have for us

privacy is dead goy
youtube.com/watch?v=DaYn_PkrfvQ

the goldstein massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=ZknF8rF7Wtw

steve rambam @ 12:23

Wow gawker commenters are always at the pinnacle of wit

Its trending on facebook. Sup Forums is the place you can actually say its the jews.

Also Hitler was right

is anyone surprised?

Two groups. The lower classes that want to see society destroyed because they are losers and resentful of what they see as a white middle class and the middle and upper classes that want to see their property investments increase in value.

Unfortunately its just young men who are not yet on the property ladder that think about these issues and also have nothing to gain from supporting it.

I'm going to buy a house soon. With money my parents are giving to me because Polish and British and South American people coming here for work has meant their €40,000 house became worth €350,000.

Then when I own a house ill want it to go up in value too. More Poles and Brits and South Americans please.

lol all the logos are somewhat illuminati sigils.

Eevery time

From the sjwmodo comments:

>Honestly? Conservative new/views should be suppressed. I am against censorship but do think that if you have a conservative viewpoint you shouldn’t be allowed a platform that could be used to influence others.

This, is what a Bachelor's degree with a 3.5+ GPA from an accredited university gets you nowadays

This is sad

I fear for our future

As unpopular as this opinion may be, I don’t want facebook or buzzfeed or other social sites to be journalistically unbiased. They are NOT NEWS. they are NOT JOURNALISTS. They are corporate citizens and as corporate citizens they have a responsibility to take a stand (any stand) and help fight for it.

The expectation that these sites would comply with the same journalistic standards as actual news sources is ridiculous. The idea that they have to post everyone’s drivel, left or right wing, because of “free speech” is bullshit. They are not a government entity and they don’t have to do anything they don’t want to, period. Nor should they.

A while back there was a news story about whether the staff of facebook should help to stop Trump and I thought yes, they fucking well should! As an influential corporate citizen it is their DUTY to fight for a cause (any cause).

>third highest rated comment

GOTTA JEW FAST

For real though, it's pretty frightening to think about this. Facebook has been brainwashing over a billion people. The amount of influence it has on people's perceptions and opinions is a huge threat.

explain to me how 3rd world immigration increases property value?

I have seen the opposite. No one with money wants to live next to trash.

2 pts vs 14 pts

they are going to get exactly what is coming to them
it's already happening

Critical thinking is dead

They don't teach logic/philosophy/critical thinking anymore in high schools

And god knows if you take any 100 level philosophy course in a university, it's just a semester of SJW indoctrination

You can see it in how people think these days and in what they write

Logical consistency is not valued anymore. Everything that people pass off as argument is nothing but emotional reactions wrapped up in pseudo-intellectualism

you have this backwards, yellow is quotes

Yes, i can't imagine this person wanting journalistic standards if facebook was run by far right activists. I'm sure this moron would hold the same exact beliefs.

Yet they get mad about Whole Foods calling a nigger a faggot.

M8 I hate liberals just as much as everyone else, but thats not just liberals. We have tards like that on our side as well.

When you get something for free, you're not the the customer, you're the product.

But those are all leftists, user.

Remember that that slag who said killallwhitemen on twitter was released, and the Guardian never made a big story about it being 'a hate crime'.

>the media promotes Donald Trump

So did I just wake up in opposite land and not realize it or something?

Kikes are given power and money as long as they work with the feds, pol is always right!! Never forget that pol!!

Normie autism, you support trump if hou dont call for his assasination

>censorship is okay
>trump wanting to strengthen libel laws is not

Flat tax is not fair you dumb fuck.
If your possessions are more valuable than other peoples then you should require greater social insurance to prevent anarchy (i.e. paying police wages)

>Zuckerberg is actually admitting Facebook is a propaganda dissemination platform

This is the guy who is confirmed to work with Merkel's fucking Stasi to censor Germans who commit the hate crime of posting negative opinions about rapefugees and SWAT them.

If the kikes are suddenly all mass-supporting Trump I seriously wonder if the Elders sent notice down to their rabbis to tell the juden to stop fighting him. Did they realize they've jewwed too hard and need to sustain peace lest violent revolutions kick the Wizard of ZOG out of his tower or something? Did Meme Magic win? Or did Trump actually manage to win the invisible war and take down the Illuminati leaders who were fighting him? WE ORPHEUS NAO

Facebook is a private company owned and operated by a leftie jew. Ofcourse they are going to push their own agenda in their own fucking product.

This is not censorship. This is you being a retard who doesn't understand that Facebook is just another product and this is 100% fine.

>jews own all media and 90% of the internet
everything is fine goy

Yes it is. Nobody is forcing you to consume that shit.

You can also create alternative to that. But that might be a bit harder than posting frogs on a chechnyan oboe maintenance board.

We fought for the wrong side.

>you shills make it so obvious, at least be more subtle

been like that for a while now

but were not their target demographic anyway

people in general are now dumb enough for reduced effort

>push black kkk to race bait voters
>further the agenda of white genocide
>soviet tier dystopian propaganda system

Trump needs to arrest the boards of the big 6 media companies, seize their personal assets and put in his own people. Shit has gone too far.
>but muh 1st amendment

Anyone with so much as a cousin with a dual Israeli citizenship should be investigated for espionage, assets seized. FEC violations, treason, espionage, whatever mild pretense, fuck it, this is war.

Fugged up but we all knew

>his own people
These people will be doing the exact same thing the ones they replaced did, pursue their interests, not yours. It's human nature.

With some luck you'll get enough life experience to understand this.

>muh own interests

No shit you mongoloid, that's exactly the point. Jews' interest are cancerous to white european society. Trump's are not.

I'm speechless.

water is wet

>No one with money wants to live next to trash
aint you a smart one

then ask yourself where do these people that dont want to live next to trash go to buy their realestate from

>inb4 realestate agent

Trump is a populist asshole who has exact same interests as jews. To gain more wealth/power.

You are a colossal retard to believe anything else.

This 20 trillion American dollar times

>I fear for our future
but you voted away your future