Russian superiority thread

Russian superiority thread.

Putin is the greatest man alive, other than Rasputin and Lenin.

Fellow slavs, edytie syuda, yesli vi nye ruskiye, pashli nahui blajt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K69_m4gtZDk
youtube.com/watch?v=PWmfNeLs7fA
youtu.be/NR7sdQEvvb8
youtu.be/y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=oBHGxGPTsAI
youtube.com/watch?v=7AT2rBBPQ0M
youtu.be/XiI8du63JOE
youtube.com/watch?v=pcsYtHggelg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

poshol von

Здpacьтиcя-здpacьтиcя.

ti kto takoy blajt suma sashol
get into the mood by listening to

Kizaru - Russias Most Wanted

I'm not Russian but hey

Хyлe ты лaтиницeй пишeшь-тo?

Пpoвepeнo.

дaбc гeт

nye blaj maya klaviatura nye pishit po cyrillic

you're welcome here

COMMUNITICHISKAYA PARTYE BUTYE GOTOVI

Кpacнaя плeceнь — Кpacнaя apмия.

Krasnaya Plesen' — Krasnaya Armiya.

Дoкaжи, чтo ты pyccкий.

krasnaya armiya, maya armiya

Russians are cowards. Nestor Makhno was the greatest hero of the 20th century, a brilliant tactician and an unstoppable warrior on the battlefield. His reward for saving Russia from the Whites was being betrayed by Trotsky and ordered to lay down his guns. It took four years for you sad fucks to wear him down, and in the end you still couldn't beat him. Every single one of his men was dead, but he was too strong and smart to fall to a bunch of worthless Russian bolshies. Stalin murdered 10 million Ukrainians out of terror that Makhno might return and raise an army. The spirit of Makhno lives on, and one day you will hear black anarchist boots marching in Red Square.

OP zdies, klaviatura nye pishit po kirrilitsa, cyrillic po angliski, nye znayo pravilnaya slova

>russians
>jews
pick one

cho zdielajt s' etam pidarasam?

He's a fucking kike and doesn't belong in the homeland.

Ukrainians > Russians

Пyтин cocaл. Disprove that.

Thanks comrade user.
How are you guys?

youtu.be/K69_m4gtZDk

youtube.com/watch?v=PWmfNeLs7fA

vitas nomer adyin

Not russian but havemany russian comrades. Ur culture and language should replace amertards in the global arena.

chio ti hochish skazayt, putin kaziol?

Very touching. Thanks vicariously russian user.

In americunt, live here at the moment. Looking to live back in the homeland. The US is great and everything but I haven't been back since I was 7. I'm 24 now.

Kto zhivyot v' americye y kto zhivyot v' rasiye

True story about Nestor Makhno. When the coward and class traitor Lenin gave away Ukraine to Germany at the treaty of Brest-Livosk, Makhno returned to Ukraine and recruited 30 men to free his country. They had one gun.

Makhno crept into the middle of a town where a thousand German soldiers were sleeping in the town square and mounted the gun on the back of a wagon. Then he opened fire on the Germans and killed every single one. Not a single one escaped. Not one. The entire country rose with Makhno against the invaders. Makhno's army, the anarchist Makhnovshchina, never had more than 50,000 men at its largest. They were untrained, unequipped, and had only whatever supplies they could capture from the enemy -- yet they drove 600,000 professional German soldiers from Ukraine in terror.

Once, Makhno caught some German officers going to a party. He executed them and took their uniforms, which he and his men used to attend the party. At the end of the night the hosts toasted to the capture of Nestor Makhno, the dreaded anarchist revolutionary. Makhno drank the toast, then said, "I am Nestor Makhno."

In the horror and silence which followed, he threw a bomb into the room as he and his men jumped out the windows.

Makhno was like a fucking superhero.

If you guys so superior, why did Russia lose the cold war?

Ah well that sucks dude. Maybe one day you'll return. I'd like to Russia one of these years. Been living in the US my whole life

чё блaть
youtu.be/NR7sdQEvvb8

youtu.be/y3qkf3bajd4

we all lost

Its pretty sick lol. Since I can experience both perspectives, Russia's a trip man. Would recommend it.

Ukrainians are russians.

This thread is dead-born

Nice. Maybe someday if I ever make enough money

>чё блaть
ti sam blajt

VITAS V' PYERVAM MESTI

Underrated post. Ya basta!

kek

you faggots should thank us for sparing you and not taking over

Another underrated post.

Capitalist Russia is best Russia

youtube.com/watch?v=oBHGxGPTsAI

everyone listen to this shit

russian trap

In Soviet Russia OP is a fag.

This is me faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=7AT2rBBPQ0M

Why do they all have hairstyles that went out of style in like 1997?

youtu.be/XiI8du63JOE
gosha is a jew

I just want to say that I am from the USA and I love and respect your country and culture, I wish there was not so much tension between our two nations. I voted for Trump in the hopes that he would bridge this divide.I can tell you that no one I have met or talked to wants any conflict with Russia. I think we are very similar in a lot of ways, and I want to just say not all Americans are fucking retarded like the ones that somehow get famous in our country. With love and respect from Michigan of the United States.

that's underground pop culture in the us right now

they know what's up

ya kak gosha modern trender (trender!)

Lol thanks for making it known. I'm an americunt, was born here, but have been to the motherland for extended periods of time and am 100% Russian afa background goes.

And we are pretty similar, even though our cultures were independently invented, we've bridged many differences and are influenced by each other, which is cool as shit.

They're very internet savvy and up to date on americunt culture and all, they have Instagram and FB and all that jazz. That's how the music videos I posted get created. They fuck with our culture. Honestly I think that's amazing.

FIFY Sup Forumsro

WAIT WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT TRUE?

Elaborate for the love of Russia.

Not a Russian but am a fellow Slav from Slovenia. I greet all other fellow Slavs from all over the world.

Nigga you serious?
USA: ends WWII with a relative handful of casualties, PLUS the entire total combined wealth of the British empire in exchange for support against Germany, which ends up being nearly 85% of the worlds total wealth, amassed since the dawn of civilization, which the brits had just spent two centuries looting and conquering for) which we used to fund the entire rest of the 20th century PLUS a heap of allies willing to help economically destroy USAs enemies, PLUS, looted Germany for its science, weapons, and aerospace companies research, assets, and people.

Russia: 3 generations of men dead, bankrupt, no allies but a handful of broke-ass agrarian countries living in dirt, got mostly leftovers in the looting of Germany.

Now in those conditions, Russia, not ANY of the rest of the first world civilized European countries, manages to put a nuclear program together, a fucking space program, beat the US at every stage of it right up the insanely risky lunar launch, which aside from being a major milestone for socialized government projects, was a total desperate gamble, and still had enough will left over to build a giant fucking navy hundreds of times bigger than it is today, and a system of 70,000 nuclear warheads able to completely erase every human off the face of the US and every naval and air and space asset from the world. All while the US is trying to leverage every ally they have destroy Russia economically. For half a century.

The fucking Russians deserve better than to end up where their country has ended up. I'm not going to talk about what the USA deserves. I don't need to; it looks like it's coming.

It's Willem Defoe!

Moy slavik drugk privyet

You're still part of the fam Sup Forumsro

Say some shit in Slovenian (if that's the proper word) for me nigga

>the greatest man alive
Yo, I don't think Rasputin and Lenin are still alive.

Absolutely true. Makhno was an incredible man, and the stories about him are legendary. On the battlefield, he always led from the front. He would charge into the thickest part of battle, throwing himself into the midst of the enemy with a pistol in one hand and a cavalry sabre in the other. He would fight until his last bullet, then sit on the ground with his pistol pointed under his chin because he couldn't afford to let himself be captured. His men knew he did this, so they'd throw themselves into fanatical counter-attacks to get to him before the enemy did. He was seriously wounded more than 20 times on the battlefield, but despite having a massive bounty on his head and despite charging into battle in FRONT of his forces, no one could kill him or capture him.

When Makhno was 17, he was arrested as part of an anarchist reading circle (who funded their club by doing home invasions of rich people). He was tortured for four days solid and watched his friends taken away one by one and hanged. His mother came to visit him and begged him to ask the court for mercy. She was sure because he was so young, the judge would take pity on him. Makhno -- who, remember, had been tortured non-stop for four days and watched all his friends hanged -- laughed in her face and said, "I want nothing the State can give me, not even mercy." (The judge decided on his own to commute his sentence to hard labour in prison for life with no parole.)

Makhno was a hard, hard man.

Пpивeт

Well that's embarrassing. I was excited making this thread don't ruin it for me.

Pozdravljen, brat. Vsi slovani so moji bratje in sestre.

What I really like is how all Slavs, no matter their nationality, immediately feel this bond with each other. We're all one big family.

Fucking christ I need to get on that. I thought I was a history buff but I am clearly knowledge-less.

Thanks for your elaboration user I appreciate it.

Once, the Russians kidnapped Makhno's mother and four of his brothers and ordered him to turn himself in. He let them be tortured and executed rather than surrender. Two of his men, personal friends of his who had fought at Makhno's side many times, were caught putting up anti-semitic propaganda. Makhno sentenced them to death, and insisted on doing it himself because no one else should have to take responsibility for it.

When the Whites (the Tzarist forces) were marching on Moscow, Makhno attacked their lines and broke them, giving the Soviets time to rush their forces into position. Trotsky "rewarded" Makhno by ordering him to lay down his guns. Makhno's response? He had Trotsky's Bolshevik messenger executed.

They don't make them any harder than Makhno.

Makes me realize, how utterly fucking minuscule the threat of a few ugly terrorists blowing themselves and a handful of ppl actually is, compared to that situation.

USA is a failed, garbage nation. Look at shit that's coming from there. All the trash movements like BLM, feminism and all political correctness comes from USA.
Just imagine how glorious Russia would have been if the roles after WW2 were reversed, if it got more loot and science.

Oh nice I understood most all of that.

"Greetings, bro. All slavs are brothers and sisters."

>feel this bond with each other. We're all one big family.

You're so right man, I think its cool as shit. I have a kazak friend, well half anyway (they're pretty russian looking, not Borat-esque) and immediately his family was giving me the slav kisses and making me tea and little caviar mini bagels, it was amazing.

Sup Forumsro... I am beyond fascinated. And I thought Rasputin was cool.

Fuck me is there anything I can read specifically about Makhno that you know of?

The problem is Makhno was such an incredible man who fought authoritarianism in ALL its forms that everyone -- the capitalists, the communists, the fascists, EVERYONE -- has spent 70 years telling lies about him or trying to bury all mention of him. I highly recommend the book "Anarchy's Cossack" which is a biography of Makhno written by a historian who interviewed the last remaining people who actually knew Makhno and had been there when all of this stuff happened and witnessed it themselves. There's dozens of stories like the ones I've mentioned in there.

Dude I just read this. Thank you for enlightening me, sincerely. I hope you have an amazing blissful existence user.

Ah right that makes sense. Thank you user seriously, you are the fucking MAN.

Gonna try and find a .pdf of the book if I can, or put use to that Barnes and Noble membership I've used twice in several years.

Yeah agreed. Like, if you go abroad and meet another Slav there, you're immediately gonna be friends. It's so cool.

Slovenia here

Pozdravljen! Jaz tudi! Sva že dva :)

yeah, thats not what iran or iranians are like.

Iz kje pa si hahah

My pleasure. Makhno has been a role model for me all my life. I'm a well-known anarchist shit-disturber, community organizer, and radical unionist with 25 years of experience. Whenever I find myself not knowing what to do, I usually ask myself what Makhno would do in my situation. (Probably get on a horse and start cutting off people's heads with a sword.)

youtube.com/watch?v=pcsYtHggelg

This is some of the only known footage of Makhno. You can see that he was a small man (one the nicknames his men had for him was "Shorty"), but there's no mistaking which one is Makhno. He has this magnetism about him, and everyone just surrounds him like a bubble, wanting to be close to him but in awe of him at the same time.

Maribor, pa ti?

Ljubljana

OP here, gotta abandon thread, irl shit to do.

Love you my slav brethren. And you anarchist user, can't forget about you.

Fsya lyubof mayi slavniky (all love my slavs)

You forgot the great Georgy Zhukov comrade!

Its what all you disgusting subhuman scum look like. Fuck you faggot.

you mad at our success little fella?