What did you think of the new episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

tunefind.com/show/vice-principals/season-1/36772
open.spotify.com/user/bejr/playlist/4YhN3QYZM6AL3BRAai6KBO
youtube.com/watch?v=1cXKZL9euJQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mfw that scene

BASED goggins

why are there not more threads about this show?

I'm hearing good things about this series. What would you compare it to, in style?

Any other Jody Hill project. This show started slow but now it's in full craziness mode.

I wish this show had more of the east bound and down type crazy

i rewinded that part over and over i couldnt stop laughing at his reaction!!

why would you laugh?
are you dumb?

it's very much like eastbound and down

why wouldnt you laugh? i saw it coming from a mile away and the way his mouth went agape as he saw her and that last little drop of spit went into the mug.

he's doomed

how about that TA with dem tiddies?

is this danny mcbride?

yea

It's gotten better each episode.

someone post the teens fucking.

Not the best episode, but still good. This is one of very few shows that makes me laugh out sometimes.

The LSD episode was pretty out there. Also the plan was coming off without a hitch way too well, knew a monkeywrench would get thrown in there at some point.

Also big props for this show not pulling punches on anybody, if you know what I mean.

>Also big props for this show not pulling punches on anybody, if you know what I mean.
I don't

Great series, great episode.

>mfw even Ray's rooting for Gamby

what a guy

is Lee Russell the most evil character in the history of tv shows?

I love the Ray character. It was brilliant not only making him a normal guy but really likable awwell.

No, not dumb. Just easily amused while baked on dank kush.

>marijuana
go to reddit you degenerate

I just want Neal to be happy

>Also big props for this show not pulling punches on anybody, if you know what I mean.

Yeah, the chimpout with the school board was priceless.

Fuck off. I use the magnificent flower medicinally.

he's an asshole

i hope he dies

The fact no one likes him is what makes me like him.

Swift is best girl

Would you say he is literally you?

For what you degenerate?

ahhhhhHAHHHAAAAA RAYYYMUND GIBBONS

I thought it was great. I really felt bad for Gamby this week. His line to his daughter about just wanting to be a part of her hobbies was so sad. That final scene was really touching too

not that user but what specifically do you have a problem with weed?

literally the only good "comedy" on air

DUDE

Since you asked... Lymphoma, seizures, pain, and depression.

/ourguy/ checking in

Yes, in the sense no one likes him.

>Muy waifu has already been corrupted by Chad
>suddenly she's going to settle down with Danny McBride after riding the cock carousel

POTTERY

I like how he's literally the only person on the show who isn't a fucking awful person

really good show desu

Ray is someone we should all aspire to be

I haven't gone back after episode 3. Its too much cringe.

He seems like a decent guy. How did McBride ever wind up with the hotty wife in the first place?

Not only that but he's a straight up unrealistically chill and patient dude. Ray never says anything remotely mean to Gamby, Gamby never says anything remotely nice to Ray. It's perfect.

kys fag

Fuck this bitch. Gamby is too good of a man to deserve all the shit he gets

Regardless of ethnicity characters get shat on mercilessly, Belinda has the air of being sweet but get her blood up and she enters sassy black woman mode superhard, not to mention how crass her kids are, she's not as much of an innocent victim that Gamby and Russell are preying on like most of the negative articles on the show go on about.

>dem fat girl insecurities bubbling back up to the surface

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>He's a man of limited abilities

Chuckled, but seriously, Ray is the man, never has a mean word for anybody, a complete role reversal of the beer chugging Nascar stereotype, he stays on good terms with his wife's ex-husband, he loves his stepdaughter and even helps bond with her over his hobby without it feeling forced.

The world will lose something great when Ray dies.

>Swift is best girl

cracks me up
i want these above my bed

tfw no belinda brown gf

>supporting Ray

He probably means calling the kid actor pudgey and that moment the neighbour goes bye chinks

What the fuck are those proportions

You seriously need to watch episode 4, it was less cringe and had a lot more of a feelgood nature to it, showed a really decent side to Gamby and Belinda beyond the passive agressiveness.

>Lee poisoning that ear like motherfucking Claudius

Jesus, I think dealing with his neighborhood bully actually was a mistake.

SHORT STACK
H
O
R
T

S
T
A
C
K

Ray wouldn't want me to get mad at you, so I won't.

How does Jody Hill and DG Green make the Carolinas seem so comfy, bros?

last night's soundtrack tunefind.com/show/vice-principals/season-1/36772

>Feel the Steel
>my face when

Synth music feels like cheating sometimes.

he's the hero we deserve

hypnotizing

Ray is defo our guy

>flapjack titties, not even once

>ride a motorbike and do a sick wheelie in front of the whole school with them and your love interest cheering you on
>crash and burn in front of your daughter, ex-wife and her husband

Fuck the Fates.

that hand squeeze on the right home though

Why is she such a cunt?
Can't you see that your dad's doing his best, you fat ginger abomination?

I forgot the pic, how silly

He's doing it wrong though, it's clear that he doesn't have to compete with Ray for her affections, she still loves her dad.

I just threw together a Spotify playlist/soundtrack based on the Tunefind songs if anyone is interested

open.spotify.com/user/bejr/playlist/4YhN3QYZM6AL3BRAai6KBO

Looks like there's some question as to the Wellenfeld track, if its not correct ill pull it. Lemme know if there's anything else to add.

That fucking face of fear.

i had to pace around the room afterwards to calm down

It's a comedy ya dingus

Goggins is so underrated as an actor it hurts, his body language and facial expressions are perfect.

jody has some incredible moments of brilliance. The closing scenes in this weeks episode are fucking great. Eastbound and down had two of my favorite tv moments ever: kenny's death sequence and his future life sequence. 10/10 work.

Loved him in Justified, just watched Hateful 8 where he was excellent. Started The Shield, about 10 episodes in. It's ok so far, but his role's pretty minimal. Does anyone know if he gets more screentime as it rolls along?

But anyway, agreed. He really is a terrific actor who nails the nuances as you say. His power walking on the track killed me. Little expressions. Really glad there's already another season.

Lots of sublime moments like that, great director.

I loved eastbound and down but this show is just an extremely watered down version of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=1cXKZL9euJQ

It's really not, yea, first couple episodes it's hard to not see him as KP, but he's since defined himself as Gamby, a painfully ordinary nobody, not a superstar fallen from grace.

Yeah he gets a lot more screentime.

Whole team do

this is a much more subtle version of Eastbound and Down. unlike that show, this is not made for the reddit meme audience.

Sweet

Kenny was a winner. Gamby is a loser. I guess we like what we can relate to.

>Kenny was a winner