Is $150 a month enough to put in a commissary account? My girlfriend is going in for 5 years

Is $150 a month enough to put in a commissary account? My girlfriend is going in for 5 years

Do you have children with her?

No

In that case I'd give her 0.00$.

Weve been together for a while though

You dont owe her jack shit. Dump her and move on and find yourself who wont be away for 5 yrs lul

As a prisanon myself. Give her $0. She's gonna fuck you over. And if you don't give it to her she's gonna treat you like dog shit. All she will end up using it for is drugs. She is going to buy coffee and soup and buy drugs with it.

Yeah, I hear what you're saying.
She can't hit you for child support or alimony when she gets out so I (if I was you) would cut ties and move on.

Here's how these things work, you make the promise to visit all the time and send money, then slowly but surely it becomes more and more of a burden.
Then one day you stop going.

Nigga that's more than a lot of people get in the pen. You want her to get stabbed for whatever she has because all the inmates know she has a larger account than they do and are jealous.

I doubt she would go around telling people

$150 a month? People on minimum wage make fucking $200+ a week in NY.

Good behavior she would get out early

You doubt? Nigga this is real life!
$25 a week is plenty

Nudes or GTFO
or
Nudes or GTFO!

She's going to come out as some butch dyke and rape your pathetic life after she's out. She'll also end up crashing over some random dudes house from those prison penpal sites and cuck your ass and just blame it on the fact that she "had a rough life" only for you to give in and kys in the garage with your car exhaust or a rope.

Whats she in for anyway?

Pics of gf and what she is incarcerated for.

Shes been clean from heroin for 2 years but she relapsed and got pulled over with heroin on her. She has priors thats why she got 5

what'd she go in for OP?

Drugs

nigga u dumb, tf you with this bitch for anyway? Dump her ass since she's goung to whore herself out fro drugs in & out of prison irreguardless if u with her or not

to add on to this:
you forget the part where you have to accept the fact that your girlfriend is probably going to be an entirely different person after the quote reformation process. For better or worse? Is the gamble for better really worth the risk for worse.. Lol. Don't date felons, bud. They will get you killed in stupid fucking ways then you will end up on a rekt thread or something.
>Wait
>nevermindLENNYFACE.jpg

Listen to us all user. 5 years is a long time. If she has a history of drugs then you bet your ass she will just use the money for drugs even if she has been clean 2 years. When those prison doors slam she will start using again. Prison will change her into a cold bitch. Save yourself years of spinning your wheels, getting nowhere, and losing out on progress you could have made with your life. Move on user...

if it was heroin, sorry bro but she def suck n fucked some dude for some of that china.

you should let another guy cum in her after she's out then kys because you were ging to do it anyway after she left you or after you bust her fo slupin tyrones purple peter for herojuana

what even?

How long you been together for?

Almost 2 years

Wtf happened to be. Op asked a question and all you fucks can do is post life advice. Fuck this guy's life, answer the fucking question. When I was in jail, 20 bucks a week was fine. I was only in for 4 months. She's going to be going to real prison where she'll likely get money just for being there, and she should get a job in there. 300 bucks should get her a good start for entertainment, other than that just send some books and she'll live pretty comfy. It should be said that I live minimalist as fuck in prison though so if you want to spoil her, Idk, up to you

How early?

she's just going to cheat on OP anyway for drugs. He's already cucked enough to give some junkie monies without getting his dick sucked. That or he should cheat on her and give her no monies and then send her a rope and breakup letter ;^)

Sup Forums was never good. Get over it.

bro i have been with my fiance for nearly 5 years.
if she got arrested with heroin on her that chick is a stranger..
I dont need any of that shit in my life lol.

Shes gonna be in longer than you've been together. You cool with that?

B/ was never good but up until about 4 years ago it did not function nearly as badly as simply anonymous Facebook.
>no, I haven't been here that long straight. Went to infinity for a while, then nothing for a couple years until jail destroyed my life and now I'm back

2 years

What did you go to jail for?

Lets start off with the basics here lads.

what did she do?

Drug charge

Dump her, she won't change.

Which kind of drug user?

You're fucking retarted if you're gonna give money to a junkie while she's in prison and then what, wait around for 5 years to realise she's gonna be completely different and not interested in you. Fuck that nigga

For fucking your mom with my nigger cock

Heroin

She was clean for 2 years and everything was great

Having drugs on you requires risk assessment. She would have known if she got caught she would go away so so chose drugs more than spending time with you or she just stupid.

Secondly can you honestly say if you were going away she would do the same and wait for you? A few months would go by and she would get an itch and next thing you know 2 big black dudes are spit roasting her while you suck dick in jail

You're dating someone who's already sucking dick for that drug and you want to pay her while shes in jail.
Pull your head out of your ass user. She's a fucking waste. You need to man the fuck up and forget her. That drug will and already is ruining her. Run while you can.

>4 months in jail
> Then says it was prison

This faggot doesn't even know the difference between the two. No you dont make shit in prison when working. It's like 15.00-20 a month depending what state. But everyone hustles for stamps. Stamps are the main currency in prison. I would steal hams from the kitchen and sell them. Some people draw or make crochet stuff. Janitorial sells bleach etc. It sucks not having anyone in prison but if her own parents don't put money on her books then that's a warning sign. She ain't worth it. If you want to play it safe, wrote her a letter every month or so and throw ten of her books for Christmas and shit. But a woman's hustle is pussy. Guards fuck them to. She will most likely be playing dudes the while time to get money. It's about survival in there.

Think about this, you want to send her money to be comfortable. In prison. That's not the point of it. Let her rot.

Haha 5 years my bro, consider her dead to you as soon as the last pre prison fuck is over. If she really loved you, she would not have got caught. Move on straight away and NEVER look back.

Brisbane?