ITT: Things we hate about working in retail

ITT: Things we hate about working in retail.

I'll start:
> Pakis

maybe if you'd paid attention in school you'd have a career now

I've 9 GCSE'S and 3 A Levels, doing it while I get ready to join the military

Yeah right...lol

maybe if you'd paid attention in school you wouldn't have to join the military

What do you mean preparing, you can head down there at 16 and just join as a non-officer.

Not sure if it's a great career though (as non-officer).

> not sure if being cannon fodder is a good career
kek

Also, I'm not sure there's less to hate about life in the military than in retail.

You not believing me doesn't change the fact I have them
Fitness stuff mainly
Probably, but there's a lot more benefits. Better pay, the travel, more opportunities, not having people complain that you don't accept love2shop vouchers

Every customer that gives us problems cam fall under 3 catagories: fat, foreign, or old. I quit next week

underage summerfag

what do you consider "trouble"?

What are your A Levels in?

English, history and geography

Just annoying customers. They find a $7 product in a $2 spot so they want it for $2. They come in at 9:00 looking for sale items that sold out hours ago. Just weird annoying shit like that. Its the crack heads that like to steal and its always either meat or redbull

Yeah agreed. If staff have put it in the wrong place then they've a right to ask if the label description and item match, but a lot of the time customers just dump shit everywhere and it's hard to keep on top of in a big store. We have a few thieves too, mostly druggies like you. They never steal food though, always shit they can sell on later. Candles, washing detergents, small electronic things like speakers

When i say hi how are you and get visibly ignored infront of other customers like thx pal fuck u too

The same customers would throw a bitch fit if it was the other way around

Male co-workers.

Our razors all got stolen over the long weekend. Store was too busy for us to notice. And thats the thing. I bring the customer to the shelf and grab aproduct and put it in another spot and ask them if it now costs less. They usually say no. So i tell them off nicely "then unfortunately the product you found was misplaced by another customer as well so you can by it for its regular price or leave it at the store the choice is yours"

Lol i can say the opposite. There was a new girl in my store that flirted with me a lot. I went on vacation and she started sexting me. She was a little off and was putting up a bunch of red flags for me so i told her i didnt want to take things further. When i got back she had sexually slandered me to everyone i worked with. Told them i was harrassing her. I got the union involved she got fired. A month later she was back and recently she got fired again. Turns out she was sleeping with the manager so he let her in on a loop hole that let her get her job back

Just joined thread to inb4 some asshole like you. With all seriousness, Kys.

>9 GCSE's
>All of them in being a fag

What's wrong with the military?
>Nice dubs.

There's your problem dumbass, history? Geography? Who the fuck needs that in real life?