Ask a farmer anything

Ask a farmer anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QjsPFDOIp04
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus what a stupidly cute little lamby.

Do you make your living farming? Also, would you recommend chickens for my own supply of eggs?

newfag or oldfag? Getting a newfag feel

I'm working my way into making my way. ATM I have a lot of money because I work a good paying job for rural Oklahoma and I get my fencing supplies from there at cost.

How many eggs do you go through a week?

Been lurking since 2010. My 3rd or 4th thread.

Do you fuck your animals?

Here's another picture of some of my lambs.

Totally dude.

Couple dozen or so. I wouldn't mind having leftovers to give to my friends and neighbors.

What kind / how many animals do you have?

Grow any crops?

Do you live on a farm?
Cause you sure know how to raise my cock.

If you have kids you should move into a big city so they will have the opportunities of the digital age.

how many animals you kill regularly?

did you ever fuck/get fucked by an animal

Damn. Well you'd need a coop and some yard/land. A 20x20 would be fine. Laying boxes and roost and the whole deal. To get a couple dozen a week you'd need at least 30 chickens which as chicks is pretty cheap but it'll take about 8-10 months before they start laying, if buying them grown it's about 15 bucks a chicken, you feed them chicken layer, which is about 15 bucks a bag. 30 chicken would probably kill that in 2 week. Maybe 3. If you had some land for them to roam on, that would be better (commonly called a run, or free range) but you're uping the chances of predators.

Bottom line, once you get everything established, you're not saving a lot of money, and you've put up an investment, but you know where you're eggs are coming from, and they taste a lot better, and you're friends will agree. And, chickens are incredibly entertaining to watch.

not op
But I make a decent living online and I don't need to be near anything. Thinking of moving to central america as far away from people as I can and still get a strong internet.

>chickens are incredibly entertaining to watch squirming on the end of your dick

Legitimate question.

Have you fucked any animals?
If so, explain.

If not.
Does it ever cross your mind?

10 heifers, 1 bull, 32 sheep, 21 goats.
I don't cash crop anything but I have a large garden to can for the winter.
I don't agree with that, I think my children are best raised like this.

Do muslims tresspass on your land to fuck goats?

I hunt and fish regularly. And I raise hogs to eat every year, and a steer every 2 years.

>Farmer
>posts pictures of a lamb
nope.
You're a hobby rancher. Stop pretending.

Wich ones? How often?
How long have your been doing it?

No.

No.

mature your children and show them the reality of death. The sooner they understand so heavy, the more peaceful they can handle dramatic situations. Of course, don't go barbaric, such as an animal is sick, give it a peaceful death.

You milk your goats? Goat's milk cheese is pretty good.

Chickens are cool to watch. I used to go to a farm when I was little to do that. Its probably half the reason I want some. Its not like I'm breaking the bank buying eggs at the store or anything I just think it would be a cool hobby.

From what I understand they're fairly self reliant. Just feed em, scrape the shit, and change the lights.

Ty.

Better fix that fence. Ima cum creeping and rape a baby lamb. Then cut its fucking head off and throw at your front door.

Running away screaming in the night naked. Plotting for the next time.

Checked. Also, no. More likely a meth mouth to trespass to steal something of value. And I pray for that day to come.

Do you have a dog and if so, what's his name-o?

I won't argue, I'm close to being out of the hobby part though. Getting to where I loose money going to work. But I really didn't think people would know the difference so I used a word everyone knew.

+1 internet for ya.

Saying something just to say it. My children know these things. I have, and I do for my personal supply, but I don't sell it.
You're pretty spot on.
A blue healer named pookie and 2 Great Pyrenees named Dog and Dog.

what breed of goat do you have?

Meant to tag the dude for the Dog question. God damnit.

My primary breeds are Boer, Sanaan, And nubian.

I was secretly hoping for "Bingo"

Favorite beer?

Holy fuck. That's a good idea.
I've always like Coors Light, but I've recently been drinking Miller Lite more.

My thread has died.

yea no one really gives a fuck about farmers unless you are farming on an alien planet with a heard of tranny minions plowing your fields

My grass is too long for the mower and no weed wacker what do?

You have scissors or something?

Brush hog that shit.

I dunno user... Are you sure about this?

So you just say things?

Upgrade your shit nigga. How are you going to get that cool look without a pair of these?

Or if you want a stupid idea, there are people out there who rent out sheep and goats. They come out and put up an electric fence and let a few critters graze it for a few days. A city park near me did that a year or two back.

Yes, I say things.

You are on Sup Forums farmer brown. Have you looked at the catalog lately? rate my dick, pics you shouldn't share, hot boy butts, trap thread x 5, andy six log

And are you pleased with these threads? So when there's a thread that's not IG/FB boy butt cock r8, log suck, pics you shouldn't or the like you go into and derail the damn thing into something faggot related?

HOW MUCH DO COWS COST?

ALOT OF CURRENCY. Lookin at about 1000 bucks on the cheaper end for an old heifer.

Do you like coffee?

Drinking coffee right now. Love the shit. Coffee and cigarettes are my vice.

what happens to all the blood if/when you slaughter your animal(s)?

have you put your hand in to cow's vagina?

I don't have any questions, however I want to share my favorite farmer joke with you.
youtu.be/QjsPFDOIp04

I did not derail your chicken fucking thread. You said it died, I replied there are no alien trannies in it so Sup Forums don't give a fuck. Take your head out of the fertilizer bin brah.

How big is your wiener? Age? What's your favorite film? Fav animated series? Fav ice cream flavor? Fav food? Fav band? Fav youtuber? Any Netflix recommendations? Do you prefer furry or shaved vagina? On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest how would you rate yourself in appearance? Opinion on the Pakistan India conflict? Any fetishes? Opinion on trump? Difference between existing and living?

So Cute!

It falls on the ground.
Yes, have pulled a couple calfs.
I don't see the need in alien trannies in this thread.

not the farmer but Chewing Gum is pretty hilarious on netflix imo

Would it be worth buying an old one? And how much land do u own?

Not all that big, 22, Lonesome Dove, Ed Edd, and Eddy, Mint chocolate chip, Chicken and Dumplins, Green Day, Don't watch the YouTube, The Office, Hairy vag, 7, No opinion, I like my balls tied up, I think he's an adolescent, Existing is being here without free though or critical thinking. Living is the acknowledgement that we mean nothing and the only reason to live is to find something that makes you yourself happy because everything means nothing.

I love chewing gum as well user. It was surprisingly hilarious. Have you seen Dough? That one was great as well.

apprenticeship in a familyfarm? just curious if its worth

you don't need 30 chickens to get 24 eggs a week. If your chickens are laying 1 egg a week time to put them to pasture. I have 20 and I get 5-6 dozen a week.

84 acres and working on getting some leased to me. And yes. Old heifers produce new heifers.

It's my families farm. I was a very late baby and all my brothers wanted nothing to do with it. So for 20 years it fell into decay. When I was working age and showed interest, my dad started me on getting it running again, and here I am.

I like your cut of your jib, I'm from North Texas we should hangout sometime. Follow up questions. Do you live alone? Any crazy stories of living in rural Oklahoma? Ever bang any farmers daughters? Whenever you meet women do they get wet when you mention you're a farmer? Are there really an insane amount of meth heads in rural areas? Any blacks in your community? How did you discover Sup Forums? Are you originally from the city? What made you wanna become a farmer?

Haha I got my figures on days and weeks mixed up. My bad. 2 dozen a week, could be done with 8-10 or so. I was thinking days. My apology boys.

all good my man, that dude would have eggs out his ass with 30 chickens.

No, I have a family, I have a lot of stories of me getting my ass kicked by gaggles of engines. Not farmers daughters, but some cornbread fed gals. Shit kickin cunts that had my damn heart in knots. They might if I was a normal human being. But I'm not. I look Amish and I don't mix with modern times, Meth is absolutely insane around here. There's more junkies then there is drunks. There's 2 black people in my town, friend at schools showed me this damn site, no, born and raised on this land, I love the land and I don't want to work for the man, and I enjoy doing this work. It makes me happy.

Godammit op I just finished building this to your specs!

But meh 30 chickens.

I'll miss this thread. Most fun I've had on this site in a long time.

Just finished reading thread OP. 10/10 enjoyment. Question: Have you ever wondered what your life would be like if you moved into a larger city/joined the modern world? How often?

I do think about that. I think I would end up though out of the city. Large groups of unpersonable people make me nervous. The whole urban life isn't for me though. I can't see it really. I think about it when I'm daydreaming of there being an afterlife and I go to the negative one.

and by large groups I mean like 8 or more.

That's actually sweet. We used to have goats for that purpose years ago until the constantly tried to mount my sister and step mom and punched a hole in the barn.

I've had to straight up fist fight my Billy goat for like reasons. Fuckin onery fuckers. A hostile Ram though is every bit as dangerous and stoopid.

I've always lived in a big city. San Francisco, CA, then moved to Seattle, WA, and a couple years in New York, NY then back to San Francisco. Anytime I've visited rural areas and midland states I've felt really uncomfortable by the people, felt nasty vibes because I didn't belong.

Do you cut your lambs tails off ?

Mine were fucking disgusting too. They would extend their telescopic pencil cocks out past their nose and piss into the others stupid little grinning mouth. Eventually they were all yellow and smelly.

They're nice folks, but from my point of view, we can sense a damn yank or a slick, and the vibes really returned and not put on. Slicks and yanks have this whole "I'm better cause I city and you all are inbred".So we just kindly cast the whole "you don't belong here" thing. M are though of either one us sat down and talked we'd get along fine.

Oh yea. That's how the scent up for breeding. They'll fucking sceet on everything, piss all over themselfs, just fucking making a mess. They're nasty fuckers.

No I don't. I don't raise the show sheep. Suffolks are show sheep. Cut the damn ears and tails off. Mine are hair sheep. (Which are used for meat, not wools strangely)

Pics of animal vagoo?

It always has that stupid look on its face

dogface.jpg

What, why?

Always. They're fuckin A cute man.

Do you wish to quit?

Hell no. I wish to make it my full time job for the rest of my days.

is it true that you are a farmer?

I know I visit my local farm sometimes to pet the goats.

Hhmmm an Oklahoma user who isn't a rough neck or meth head. Shocked beyond belief.

Titcoin

As another guy said it early, technically you'd call me a "hobbyist rancher" but I'm to the point now where I loose money going to work, and I'm too busy during my days off to get everything done. I'm at the point where I need to quit my job, I just have a few more things to do. At that point, I would move to farmer. Or rancher. Which ever you prefer. Technically speaking rancher. But I don't like that word. Reminds me of Texans. And I hate mother fuckin Texas.

Yea. Me the fuck too bud. Oklahoma is eat the fuck up with meth heads. But I'm reasonably a normal person. Outside of some social issues.

So you farming in rhe North West or South West part of the state user.

east side, right in the middle, 15 minutes away from the Arkansas/Oklahoma line.