You have 10 SECONDS to name something dumber than Bitcoin

You have 10 SECONDS to name something dumber than Bitcoin.

niggers

This thread

Niggers

Andy Sixx log forced memes

Mudshark nigger loving dick holsters

Inflatable sex dolls where the seam is right down the middle of the vagina so it cuts your dick and the tits look like malformed triangles.

op

me.

/b

Niggers.

OP

came here for this

nicely done, user

Nigger

Credit default swaps

Believing in genders other than Male & Female

first world problems

All memes made since 2012

Regular Money.

People who didn't invest in Bitcoin years ago.

Astrophysics

Wouldn't an inflatable doll basically just be like fucking a floating pool chair? It kinda seems like it.

Citboin

niggers. or women. or nigger women.

americans

my entire existence

for real though, why is bitcoin dumb? actually wondering.

Dogecoin

capitalism

Dodge coins

Communism

its stupid

Vape

The State of Alabama

feminism

Not getting in bitcoin earlier

Buttcoin

cunt groin

dogecoin

Lil Wayne

Gluten Free Diet

Op

Circumcision

invading russia in winter

your Mom for not aborting you.. You waste os skin

Jeremy "Comrade" Corbyn

(OP)

(you)

Bananas in ylyl threads

quibitcoin

fucking nocoiners staying poor

Me for not mining them when I had crossfire 6970's, nothing going on in my life and could mine 10+ bitcoin a day.
Anyone that sold hundreds of them for less than $100 each

Way back when bitcoin was extremely cheap I invested $20,000 and almost tripled my money in 18months. 10/10 bitcoin may be stupid in long run but i am sure as fuck richer for it

Some user gave me 0.0001 BTC the other day which was worth $0.25.
NOW it's worth "No data"...I guess there's a server issue. Still, I'm remaining positive.

You the nocoinfag

Donald Trump.

Greek economy?

Miley sirus

When people use cuck for the wrong reason

>buttblasted because he bought into the muh ponzi scheme fear tactics and missed out
wew

my little pony

DogeCoin

/thread

/thread

op is one dumb fucker or a shill

Stay mad nocoiners

have a centralized currency controlled by jews

The current system of fractional reserve banking is actually evil. Cryptocurrency is simply foolish. So technically it could be considered an upgrade. However, it really isn't the answer we need to move towards a sane type of currency, and it will never last.

It reminds me of the part of the hitchikers guide to the galaxy where spaceship B retards decide to make leaves legal currency.

At some point, something will happen to shake the confidence of people in these types of currency and all the greedy shits who got into it will all be trying to cash out at once and much emoting will be done.

Until then fuck you assholes making it impossible for me to find an RX 580 at proper retail price...

12piyeFhC8884//HHZ39ML3jQG1a5hczAfaP HMU brother, without the forward slashes

Your mother, OP...

we get there in steps, that's how it goes. eventually we will have something that works well if we keep at it.

if you follow how currency began, it's an interesting development. it started as a representation of food to pay workers in food once it lost value because we produced so much of it a few years after agriculture took off.

ever since then it's been a desperate attempt to get people to buy stuff they don't need. and it's been working.

thanks

>no ETH
stay poor with your 30% returns i'll be at the lambo dealership

Metric countries that don't use metric timing systems.

a keyboard with only 1 key that types random green text stories that are sub par

an american

Frozen turd dildos

A: you're question, idiot.

ETH is a fucking meme. Who legitimately uses ETH and not BTC

ETH isn't even a currency.

idk, I made almost 10,000 USD from a 1,000 investment when I sold my share.

But yeah, bitcoind is kinda dumb considering how much I could have made if I sold it off now instead.:/