I just want cute girl i can chat with everyday online

I just want cute girl i can chat with everyday online.

Where do i find one?

i can chat with u :3

the sad thing is, ive fallen for this trick before.

Thats how desperate i am for female interaction at this point.

im not even ugly, i work out and all and have a fair amount of money. i just want one fucking girl who i can waifu with everyday.

i didnt say im a female, i just said i can chat with u, even try to help u from this emotional downfall

thats nice, but ive chatted with about 40 guys so far on omegle just looking for a girl. Im not in college yet, no one at work likes me, i just want one fucking girl.

but thanks for keeping me company. Are you looking for waifu too?

like i said, i didnt mention im a girl but i didnt say im not a one

oh well thts nice. But i still think you are probably an user pretending to be one.

I dont know what to talk about since this is Sup Forums and not a chatbox.

Nice notebook. Do you draw?

just doodle some shit, nothing special and btw i know that hentai >:)

funnyjunk.com/bulli

Lots of cute girls here ;)

Thats nice. Im aspriing artist too. its one of the few things keeping me from going crazy.

tell me hentai name. I believe i fapped to it before, but have now forgotten.

Rin x Sen + Ran -> Sem: Cross Mix – Episode 1

its a really good one, but i dont really like that much hentai, but my boyfriend does

Aha, it looks all familiar now.

Your boyfriend is lucky to have hentai gf. Last hentai gf i had turned out to be a trap. fml

i guess u could put it that way, plus i wonder what kind of personality do trap people have

what do you usually do anyways?

>trap personality
If lying bastard that wanted to erp with me is a personality, then that one.

>usually do
Ive been drawing all day cause i wanted to get good. its shit, so i get depressed and wish i had gf to talk to. But i do not, so i either just shitpost or go play cs go or fighitng games till i dont feel like a lazy piece of shit and attempt drawing again.

I wish i never stopped watching anime years ago, cause now i have nothing and on brink of suicide. At least i have 100 k on me, so i can give it to some random japanese girl to make happy before i go.

>lying bastard XD
first of all u dont need money to get a REAL gf, second how old are u?

19. not in college yet. but. i dont even have high hopes there. I just feel lonely all day. i cant take it any more

I got rich off of crypto currency. I might have 1 million dollars by the end of the year really. Still no gf to spend it on.

What do you do all day?

im usually at school, and when im not i spend my time watching some videos on yt

hey my bf says he wants to meet u in a chat room(says he can help u with ur problems)

ok. I wonder if i watched more yt vids id appeal to more girls. im surprised your bf doesnt want to beat the shit out of me. sure, ill enter chatroom

lol no X'D, for some time he felt the same way(suicidal), and he doesnt mind me talking to other men

what chat room u want to talk, is there a way?

Ah. Well no one can top me in patheticness. You can add me on discord Free Mech#0692

or i can create an anonymous chatroom if you want.

discord is good enough, ill send him screenshot right away, and if u intend to send me some messages he'll foward them :3

ok, thanks

at what point did you realize it was just one person in this sad, sad thread

Last time a chick talked to me I showed my hairy ass hole on cam

thats pretty epic dude.

Can you green text that?

You're asking too much buddy

>bait.jpg

Hey....femanon here, do you wanna talk to me? Granted, I am a little chubby, but I'd be happy to talk to you- I love drawing and rp, as well as culinary art Sorry if the picture seems like bait, I'm just genuinely nervous about showing my whole face on Sup Forums.

Blue hair.

ill talk. Dont even know if youre just a guy. but sure.

cute chibi.

Not op but ill talk to you if your looking for someone to talk to, you use discord or something? Sup Forums isnt exactly a chatroom

Ur asking too much, boy
Unless you enter those 5% of alphas whos fucking 95% of grills you have no chance

My skype name is DesktopDoodler1212 if you wanna call! You might believe that I'm a girl after hearing my voice~

I feel you, i'm desperate for a girl to reply to me on kik.. We used to talk to each other and both had a thing for a while but long distance, it just wasn't working. But I still miss her

kik by any chance?

Lewd user ¬///¬

ChubbyArtChick!

I just approve of blue hair. Thanks for the cute post.

Have a good life, time for bed.

ty based /fit/

Aww, no worries user You have a nice night! Sleep well and sweet dreams~

this is very true.

thanks /fit/

Don't worry boys , a female shall talk to all of you one day , stay strong!

>I'm an introverted, awkward af retard with no friends close by
>tried tinder
>found a girl who's just like me
>we chat every day
>feelsgoodman
>wish I could see her more often tho...
online chatting isn't as nice as it seems man, it'll only make you wish she was there with you

oh, i know, ive done ldr before.

But its better than fucking nothing. Is tinder that good? I dont want to upload my face and personal information on a dating site. Id prefer it to be anime girl images and what not.

guys have to sell themselves, trust me you're gonna hate yourself for posting pics of your face.
I hate tinder, she hates it too, we were both bored and socially awkward so figure we might as well, it felt too good to be true when I found her tbh, just make sure that if you find yourself a qt 3.14 you explain your intentions.
I told the girl I'm not a fuck boy and that I'm not looking for an easy fuck and that re-assured her and since then we've been talking pretty much every day.
Chance it man, maybe you'll get lucky.

>But its better than fucking nothing
idk to be honest, sometimes I wish I was back to being alone and miserable, talking to her makes me feel good but at times its not working out and you'd want to see her instead of talking over the internet but you can't because the distance is a bit of a killer...its just me tho you might find someone closer

>, trust me you're gonna hate yourself for posting pics of your face.

Wait. face or no face? Can i remain anonymous or not? if i have to show any bit of identity, im not doing it.

you don't have to, but how else are girls gonna know if they like you or not?
tinder is shallow as fuck, its 90% looks, 5% chat up line, 5% personality.

You can chance it and give no pics but then if someone swipes right on you you'll have to really impress them with a solid chat up line and then make them fall in love with your personality.

I have multiple pics of my face, full body one as well. I swipe like 100 pics every day and sometimes get a match, then half of my matches delete me either before I say anything or after the chat up line, the rest gets bored after a day and stops messaging back. This one girl I managed to chat up kept talking, but there again, she's not vain at all, we met up and had a great time, wish she was closer tho so I could see her more often than like once a month. I don't know what to tell you man, you have to sell yourself on it for sure, if thats not your thing then I'm not sure what to reccommend you. I wasn't the tinder type, still not, but I got out of my comfort zone to do it (I hate looking at pics of myself, hate taking pics even more) and honestly, if I didn't, I'd be alone right now so there, hope that cleared things up for you a bit

ah fuck it. Im just going to hunt for girls irl now.