Yesterday morning at this very time i posted a thread about me being reluctant to go to the hospital to have my gender...

Yesterday morning at this very time i posted a thread about me being reluctant to go to the hospital to have my gender reassignment surgery. I was afraid my bf would dump me and what if i end up missing my penis.

Well i did go through with it. Im officially dickless.

genital mutilation is my fetish

thats disgusting and you should kill yourself freak

You're fucking stupid, the only reason to date a tranny is the dick.

Have fun seeing the look of disgust on every mans face when they see the grotesque wound you call your "vagina".

Ya dun goofed, faggot.

Kill yourself OP. You're a fucking piece of human garbage.

I am genuinely interested (inb4 this is a troll), why does your lower body look so bruised?

worst woman ever

Lmao this

>Not realising the feminine penis the hottest part.

what do they do with your cock ?
can't you have it back in a plastic bag like a souvenir ?

>this eunuch actually thinks he will pass as a girl with that gaping fucking fleshwound
wew

Oh he's gonna dump you, don't you worry about that. Give it some time, or a maybe just a few minutes.

every man from now on

OP you WILL miss your dick. You've just chopped off the only pleasure in life.

I just wanted to be a girl, no more bullshit about hiding my cock. Too bad summer will be over by the time i can wear a bikini as i planned

You should have gone for a huge monster dick instead.

Why nigga why? you had such a nice dick

Might be iodine since it stains really bad

Looks like your surgeon fucked you when u were under anesthesia and forgot the condom inside of you

If I'd lose my dick I might as well off myself. Penetrating a woman is one of the only things I still enjoy in life.

I remember you. Clearly you didn't listen to the other user with a fake vagina he regretted every second of his shitty life

Do you get to keep in in a little box, kinda like how you would save teeth?

>fun fact

the 'vagina' they made for you, they used ballsack skin to make it. you will now grow a hairball inside your 'pussy' that is prone to infection and smell.

google it

They sent it to china, like all the rest of the severed penises.

So what did your boyfriend say OP, and how did that last fap feel? Do you feel positive about your decision?

No its ultra bruised, i joked with my dr and said "damn that was really on there" and he didn't even laugh

He is gonna dump you for sure, just wait. He is not gay for some transgender fake pussy.

You are a nasty fucking human being..... what kind of mental illness allows you to do this and society to allow it....

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAAHA YOU MADE A PERMANENT MISTAKE AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHHHAHHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAAHHAAHHAAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAH kek

i have bad news bud
you're gonna look like a fucking mutilated man in a bikini
no you wont look like a real girl
fucking lmao

they use the dick dumbass

This

Obligatory

thats why i said google it, moronic bitch

Doc had to do a few dry runs

probably because theres nothing funny about a dude cutting his dick off

>how did that last fap feel
Spectacular actually, like the last ever show of a major play.

I permanent hair removal done on the area u moron

gets turned inside out to make the vag

Well so long and thanks for all the fish

i enjoy stuff in my butt
hell i even bought a dragon dildo for exact that reason
but i would never cut off my dick

inb4 pics
you don't want them i am a fat hairy dude

I am even more confused now...

>CUT HIS DICK OFF
>but someone else is a moron
HAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAH

it's funny but I bet he hears it a lot
also, it's not acceptable to say 'dr' in place of 'doctor' like that

>Study 10+ years because you want to help out humanity by being a vessel for modern tech
>Have to cut off dicks instead
I wouldn't be laughing either.

This thread is either bait or OP is the dumbest most mentally ill person that has started a thread on b for many a moon. If b8 then gr8 b8 m8. If not bait then OP should off himself now to prevent the pain and anguish he will experience when the true gravity of what he has done sinks in.

God damn.

timestamp or gtfo

you just made me want them

All you fags and tranny scum are sick and need serious help. It's a mental illness. I haven't met a gay person yet that wasn't completely fucked in the head.

Yep, Mr Slave will leave you for big gay Al and you will have to regrow a dick from a mouse.. Good luck

you really don't

>Have to cut off dicks instead
He wasn't forced to do the operation moron, this is his specialty, his son was mtf trans but repressed because he was afraid if the reaction and an hero'd before my dr even got out of med school, so my doc focused his study on genital reassignment and hopes he can save people from the fate his son suffered.

lmao you dumb fucking idiot

Removing your dick makes no sense.

its fucking disgusting to see the artificial flesh hole

You already have an anus

cant wait until you kill yourself and dash his dreams forever LOL

I really do

>I was afraid my bf would dump me
Well, did he? Gay men dont like pussy, even if its a useless, functionless pocket of meat, gay men like dick, like the one you cut off.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAH

And I shall tell everyone about this moron who had his dick removed and instantly regretted it and was a garbage person for the rest of their lives

His son did the right thing. What you should have done instead.

Congratz OP, hope you will be happy with the results!

He should go study psychology to help those mentally ill people.

Try having to put ur date off because you had some dope honey bbq wings or you had some spaghetti, i hated starving to fuck

Fucking faggots cant even stay on /lgbt/

goodluck, OP. I hope you get happy. If your BF loves you he'll probably stay.

>opens thread
>scrolls for timestamp

sage

you seriously believe that ?
this is so fucking cliché.

Bf got super turned on, he said once im healed he will finally show me to his parents, also he proposed before the surgury so we're engaged

Hope you end up more happy because of it and not regretting it.

so do you feel one step closer to being what you want to be?

timestamp

KEK!!!

>things that never happened

did u not ask him what he thought before the surgery?

>feminine penis

Wat

>feminine
>penis

Pick one

its a troll thread
ops story keeps changing

>I permanent hair removal done on the area u moron

its not permanent, moron. your pussy will have a hairball eventually, just like a real cat!

people with mental illnesses shouldnt be allowed to do shit like OP did

>I was afraid my bf would dump me
>we're engaged
>he will finally show me to his parents
Yeah you're in a great relationship. Fucking retard

Be careful, your new is showing.

Congratulations on ruining your life.

As a celebratory gift, I will bestow on to you some knowledge.

Suicide rates amongst transgenders does not decrease after surgery, it remains at a tad over 40%.

>cant legally do steroids because you want to be stronger and recover faster
>healthcare pays for a crazy faggot to get his dick lopped off so he can better roleplay a girl

hmm

story is true but OP confirmed mentally ill

I don't get it
you had a functional penis, a massive amount of pleasure nerves / senses, and you cut if off
not only that but you had someone who accepted you as you were, it sounds like you could've even had a few suitors

seems like cutting out your tongue so you can fit more food in, but you'll never be able to taste it again

I feel like there must be some question I could ask to clear my confusion and gain some sort of understanding and empathy with you but I just can't think of any

youtube.com/watch?v=KvY2ScZBCtQ

The only thing you'll ever penetrate a woman with is a knife.

checked

Gags can't get married. It's all make believe like your vagina

Who was the surgeon ?

A serious question, if you dont use the dialators will your vagina close up and seal?

Not OP, but yes this is the main risk if dilatations isn't correctly done.

No, it will close up and dewgong

fucking kek

I bet it did.
Can you still feel your dick, even though it's mashed up inside of you? I lost my leg and I get ghost pains, sometimes it feels as if it's still there, itches that don't exist etc. I wonder if you get the same thing from this operation.

I'm really interested to know how it turns out with your boyfriend. How he reacts when you start healing etc.

Did he used to like your cock? Going down on you etc. or was it a non-point with him?

followup question, do the dialators need to be used forever or does the vagina eventually settle on a size?

that joke is so shit I actually feel sorry for you.

I hope your bf knows about this.

Only reason to date a fag like you would be the dick.

Your parents must be proud, and probably talk shit about you behind your back and to every family member.

Never again will you use a urinal.
Never again will you orgasm easily.
Never again will you experience morning wood.
Never again can you shake it after peeing.
Never again will you find someone as accepting as bf WAS

Never forget. Based penis.

Too bad your conscience still sounds like a dude?

Fucking pitiful waste of space faggot.
Doctor should have "accidentally" fucked you up permanently.

Lol such a loser

this is great wordplay.

Post face faggot

you realize they don't just cut it off right

they keep all the skin and pleasurey bits in there on the inside, and it's still possible to orgasm.

Did you stuff the dick as a sucktoy for your bf?
Hey, I hope you'll be happy user