Am almost certainly going to get kicked out of uni, any ideas on how to kill myself?

Am almost certainly going to get kicked out of uni, any ideas on how to kill myself?

>implying a degree is that important
weak little bitch, get some real problems

Why would you get kicked out?

Probably failed his semesters repeatedly lol

Why are you getting kicked out is what I wana know.
Bet ya fucked up and feel stupid now.
Feel some regret?
Good

Join ISIS.

For failing potentially 4 units in the past 1 and a half years. I had to front an academic committee last semester and was lucky not to get kicked out. I am worried that I may not be as lucky this time. Also I have high functioning autism so I struggle to interact with people over day to day things and prefer dealing with academics rather than people so my options are very limited outside of uni.

This is an option even if I am against what they stand for, I seriously couldn't give two fucks anymore.

You can go and learn a skill trade, life is not just uni. There are plenty of skilled trades jobs out there.

Don't it's a sin. Your job is to endure not to end it when life gets inconvenient.

Wait you got yourself kicked out of Uni and might have to do real work for a living?

Oh no!

Stop being a pussy and take some responsibility

There's always selling crack. People will always buy crack

I have a job mate, problem is that this job will be either outsourced to the pajeets or done online.

Well either fix why you are getting kicked out of uni

or suck it up and find a new path

Suicide is absolute weakness

Starving to death.

Join isis or those kurds fighting them

>Also I have high functioning autism so I struggle to interact with people over day to day things and prefer dealing with academics
And yet you fail at that.

Jump off a high building OP.

This. I got a M.S. but didn't have much money when I graduated. Because of this I decided to build my own house to save some dosh. It sucked at first, but god damn if I don't find construction fun a year later. I may just try to keep doing this because I find it more fun than working in the field I got the degree in. Plus, the money can be really good.

Just do drugs. Try atleast MDMA and LSD. Great shit.

It's not just escapism either, it gives you a chance to reflect and get some insight into your life and options.

I got kicked out for failing almost everything in the first year, I did a coursenom veterinary assistant and now I'm working just three years later. You're a pussy.

That's your own fault dipshit.

Your a fucking faggot who can't even kill themselves with a creative idea no wonder you got kicked out you FUCKING FAGGOT, live stream for us please you worthless bitch

It's time to claim your 42 virgins.

Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam.

This

fucking sell shit tons of crack. you going to get kicked out anyway