(repost w timestamp)

(repost w timestamp)

how does an average looking, but violently autistic and avoidant gal get some dick around here?

Tits or gtfo

start a dickrate thread.

No tits = no dicks
IRL you can get some dicks by dressing slutty and presenting youself as available.

I love you! Very hot!!!

>asking for dick
>won't show tits
Oh boy summer is just a great time
Tits or gtfo

var bor du?

Literally be willing to fuck, and dudes will fuck you.

I'm game

Pencil dick/10...no thanks

If you're not going to show your tits at least show your face so we know if you're pretty.

Easily the most autistic timestamp ever. Someone will need to attach a fidget spinner to to one to beat that.

Tits or gtfo. Your ethics equate to a steaming pile of fuck off.

Show me your tits

If you were from Israel I'd bang you anyday

Okay, but at least show your pussy instead

Firstly, its morals not ethics you autist.
Secondly, its probs the autism that keeps you from having meaningful social interactions with humans. So be less autistic and men would fuck you.

You in indy? Same boat also decent looking.

your face looks cute

Fuk u bich show tits

Face pic nigger

Vilket län?

>Swe time
>Says 15:00 hours
Are you a fucking retard?

You spelled "advice" incorrectly.

And that's why Sup Forums wins are so rare these days.
Autistic OP proclaims she won't show tits, and yet these retards post dicks.
Does newfagging so hard hurt?

it's 15:48 in sweden, dickhead

okej detta var en jävligt dålig ide jag tänkte inte igenom detta ordentligt för jag är riktigt efterbliven ja

giving up and going back to pretending im a dude see yall

Snapchat?

hva er det du trenger råd om egentlig?

edit; fuck beaten
Also come to Finland, we can go fuck them gypsies

did you have a stroke

I realize that you fucking autist, that was the point I was making. He asked if she was in Indy

I assume you're rather shy, so try to open up a bit in front of guys you're interested in. Most guys wont be able to lead the way, so you need to throw them a bone from time to time in a convo.

The problem for most of the guys is, they cant close out the deal, because they are afraid to get rejected, so they rather just wait until you show CLEAR signs that they cant missunderstand.

All in all, play with what you got, and not what you're missing. I'm assuming this is about just fucking, so you should be ok to just try out the stuff. Worst case that can happen to you is having to spend 5 minutes until another guy hits on you (e.x: bar/club).

GL.

feet with timestamp please

Well you dont get dick from b.
At least not inside you.
Probably 17 dickrate faggots will post dicks.

niks

thanks this was the only helpful one i appreciate it

By acting friendly, interesting, dressing appropriately, taking care of hygiëne adding a thin dark line of makeup around your eyes to make them seem bigger and POSTING TITS!!

indy?

Are you saying no men approach you or when they approach you , you act like a distant aspergers retard ?

the second one i swear to god im retarded but yeah i do that

Find somebody you're attracted to. Then lower your standards.

no prob. It's a little dry of information, but you'll do fine. If you're still unsure about something, ask.

>As if dogs are retarded and care about race.

For a woman to get laid, they literally just need to post a dating profile to ANY dating site. You will have 500 messages in a day. Any of those respondents will fuck you

Okay, and are you only like that with men or other women too ?

In what setting are you comfortable talking to people? My first piece of advice would be to assume nothing about the person you're talking to, they aren't judging you unless you're acting strange, and you'll only act strange if you're assuming something about them (like that they're already judging you).
Just talk, you'll find something you have in common eventually. Also one of the best ways to make a conversation mean more and make a person more comfortable is when they talk about family.

you wont find nigger dick here you swedish skank.

im alright with women theyre easier to relate to

yeah virtual cock is useless either way

You just need to be alive for women its easy to get dick you basically dont need to have any skills whatsover.

Just dont be fat
Dont be ugly
dont be old.

thanks bub

Will you please be my girlfriend?

Heres some "advise"... Advice is spelled this way you stupid cunt. Tits... or gtfo. No one gives a shit about you otherwise.

Wow! And I thought OP was autistic...

How old are you and are you still a virgin ?

Only advice i have is to get out of Sup Forums since this place is full of newhornyfags and look some other site where you can start chatting up with random people. I found my wife by joining some random group i was intrested in facebook and just chatting there.

15 and no, I've had 2 fuckbuddies, both black.

Like you
Tits or gtfo

Found her doing what?

Die, scum.

NIIGGGGEERRRRSSSS
RUUUUUUNNNNN!!!!!

ABANDON THREAD
RUUUN!!!!!!

If you're 15 stop being such a slag.

this is closer to the truth than id like to admit wtf

UNDERAGE. Shut it down

You are too young to be on this site. Also you have ethics so you shouldn't be on this site. Also you fuck niggers so you shouldn't be on this site.

thats not me what the shit

Your hair looks like straw. Have you tried using conditioner ?

I've fucked a fat chick in a pinch
And an ugly chick
Never a fat ugly chick though

Fat chicks are like mopeds. Fun till your friends see you on one

OP,

Do you have any family members with autism? How has it impacted your lifestyle? Has it been difficult making friends? Do you genuinely want to make friends? Do you like being alone most of the time? How do you past the time?

That's the turkey right there. Ol hat trick. Triple threat.

Prove it with pic retard

Doesn't matter you do not follow the rules. Might as well be you

Bor du i Stockholm kan jag ge dig snopp som eftefrågat.

honestly

no, not really all that much, not really, i guess, yes, working out

NIIIIIIGGGGGGEEEEERRRRRRRSSSSS
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Put on a skirt and walk through a refugee camp.

Okay guys, the truth is.. my dad raped me when I was younger and I can't tell anyone because that would destroy my social life.

To get dick one must show face and tits. Quid pro quo

That how one gets sand crabs

Sorry meant to reply to the post above you about getting raped by refugees

then I don't think autism is your barrier, I think you're just shy. Possibly judgemental but that isn't a bad thing. At some point a guy who appreciates your awkwardness will come along. My girlfriend's little sister is 18 and has minor asperger's (different, but similar spectrum) and I get along with her just fine.

I think it's just a matter of exposing yourself to more people and being relaxed

ive never met my dad so yall best believe this is false

tits then femanon. and a real god damn time stamp, you could of atleast did it in this photo, i do believe you still do love niggers though. hella dark charoal ones. INSTANT fucking single mother. with 6 nigglets

Go away

fucking kill yourself.
>i have ethics
>i fuck monkey niggers
pick one

Kom och ligg, Stockholm.

okay thanks thats actually really sweet for once

Are you crying?

yeah i might be a white nationalist but if i see a fine ass negroid guy my bloodline about to be a mudline

by being a girl
its that easy

this gon sound fake as fuck but my eyeliner is just runny from laying down believe it if u will

So it's not you. Who is it then?
Actually, don't bother with an answer.
Best you just toddle off.

op i haven't a fucking clue how to help you but you're cute as hell so you shouldn't have any trouble.

care to show more face pics?

Start by fixing your hair, make up, improve your physique. Maybe than, your autism won't affect your game when trying to get cock.