New Wwyd thread

New Wwyd thread

Now fb/ig fab thread

Cute ?

With blonde hair

Not to rag on her just to be mean, but that is literally the type of girl that repulses me. I mean I would fuck a wide variety of girls, some that one would consider to be "less attractive" than the one you posted here. There is just something about that face, that body and everything.... she is destined to blow up some day and you can see the bad genetics a mile away.

Wwyd?

I actually agree.it's pretty much what you said about her that makes me so hard and the fact she's a fridged little prude !

For example, much more prefer this ugly one with her cow tits and thin waist. Depends if she likes to give head as to WWID.

Get her a new truck.

Yeah, that doesn't turn me on at all. I would have a hard time even looking at her. If I was fucking her I could never look her in the eyes or I'd go limp.

Not even her truck
True, I know her face ain't great but the rest is decent

color her hair blond, put her into a short skirt and high heels and then, let's see

Yeah, she's good to go. Bad face, but my good looks would make up for that. Kids would turn out okay.

So something like this then?
A good way to look at it

wwyd?

>be at bar, have a few drinks
>a bit drunk, stumble into bathroom with lock on door
>see this
what do?

Buy her a monocle and pretend she is the Monopoly man.

half way down

WWYD and rate/10?

pee on her to show dominance

Wwyd?

Get her a better dress
3/10

More like this then?

wwyd to my gf

Uh I need clarification, your gf is the ice cream or the thing that's holding it
Cause I'd cream that ice cream

lol no she is hte girl , sorry

give her some cheap cloth and a dumb look and we have converted one

Sister

take her from behind til her eyes roll back then let her beg to be finished

freckles needs cum. alot of it. every day. she wouldn't go outside without some of it on her soft skin. i would refresh it for her several times during the day.

Converted one to what?

kill it

face fuck right in the front yard

is not a prolbeme she like cum

wild doggy, pulling her hair and cum over her back

fuck her against the wall. just the tip in creampie and keep her panties. now back to the party. 8/10

Oh, I see user
No need to apolojizz
She's pretty cute so I'd NOT rape her or anything but rather have a normal relationship with her

This probably a rare response on Sup Forums even for me

She deserves that kind of roughness

more pics?

fuck her with her legs on my shoulder till she faint. wake her up with a facial.

would stick my dick under the top and mess it up while we make out

Wwyd?

after the face fuck i would turn her around and ravage her ass

Tell her to go pick up the kids from soccer practice.

Would love my dick between those tits. Followed by a blowjob

lifting her up face to face. let her down on a big analplug on the table and fuck her pussy. never break eyecontact.

Ask her out !

Source ?

modddss

MODS

wow i guess they just allow obvious underage pics on here for pedos to jerk it to. stupid

play a little "rape deep in the woods"

Amy Schumer outta 10

modmsomdos

miammm

on her IG :)

I agree user. I have no time for a girl who gives "double thumbs up" in a picture. It reeks of boring.

would teach her do enjoy that kind of roughness

this pose complete naked but shoes. deep in the ass and a throat cleaning afterward.

Converted one to a dumb but therefore happy slut

she's 19 in uni...

sloppy face fuck, cum on her hair and clean my cock and her face with it. now ready for the beach party.

Abuse both. Dirtier the better

First, I would double check to make sure the truck was in "Park" and the parking brake was on. Then, I would remove the spare tire and the jack, slowly. Oh so slowly. Then, I would gently place the jack underneath a solid part of the frame. Using my hands, I would raise the jack until the wheel was off the ground. Before you know it, I'm pumping away. Pumping so hard I'm starting to sweat. Then I'd loosen those skanky ass lug nuts. I'd twist my nuts until they popped. I'd remove that filthy tire, and put the big, voluptuous spare on. Then, I'd lower that jack until that shit was touching the dirty ground, but not before I'd used my hands and tightened those nuts back up. When it's down, I'd slam those slutty ass nuts back into tight with a tire iron. I'd say "M'lady" as I tipped my fedora at this gorgeous fair maiden, and be on my way. Back to the gay bar down the street.

Wwyd to this ass?

Would offer her job at human dairy farm/10

filling her pussy. then fuck her friend while she sit on her face and we make out

i came

Same girl, what do you think?

wwyd to my colleague seat front of me every day

You'd hear the sonic boom from my hand breaking the speed of sound a split second before it made impact with that ass.

Find the biggest and most aggressive africanus criminalus breeding bull on craigslist and watch him ravish her

cut a hole into the pants and fuck her from behind. the creampie will get her some protein for he workout in the studio.

Translation:"Witness me suck down another 25 dollar fried meal while I drink 3 Pepsi's, and then Witness me break the toilet by shitting my brains out later, right before I climb into bed with a huge, distended gut and fall asleep while farting."

Which one and WWYD?

I've done several in the thread. Someone do this one now.

wwyd to this whore

WWYD

Have the blonde deepthroat my dick while i watch the one in pink fist herself.

No. 1 (far left)

I'd ball gag the bitch and put a bar between her legs so she couldn't close them. Then I'd spank her thighs until she was withering in pain and then I'd forcibly penetrate her and shoot my load into her belly.

lube her rectum up with vicks vapor rub for an intense burning sensation, then pack her rectum with marbles before giving her a 6 liter enema of cold water and dr. bronners peppermint soap, with a liter of air mixed in for faint sound effects mixed in with her crying

face fuck in this position and wild fuck still holding it. she can go down when i cum over her tummy. she looks like alot of fun

Poor girl. Someone threw diarrhea through a screen door, and she was unlucky enough to be standing on the other side. And then some evil person snapped this picture to make fun of her. My heart goes out to her.

I think she has some nice ta-ta's but I bet she's a butterface.

fill her to the brim and give her a two plug dildo panties for her day at work