Cont

Cont

A gay youtuber named Matthew lush is holding a contest called "my gay online boyfriend". It's pretty self explanatory. 10 queers compete for a chance to fly out to and meet the guy.
One contestant is an old, leather biker vest wearing, malboro smoking, trump supporting, closeted homosexual. apparently, no one likes the guy, but I want to see the dreams of those other nine twinks crushed. You can vote for him here: MatthewLush.com/vote

For maximum Josh, use the Python script (Pastebin/):
XZys9c73
Python script for 3.6 if other doesn't work(Pastebin/):
JMfkzs8h

Lets do this, do it for JOSH.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g25P2xebbxU
python.org/downloads/release/python-360/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP you got it wrong, we need to use the last Josh'o matic, that makes things less obvious.

pastebin -> XZys9c73

bumpppp

kek you used my screen shot.

Almost at 1000 Joshes!

Let's show these twinks Pure Josh cannot be messed with

That's what's in the OP are you blind?

1000!

Hey! Appreciate you dropping my art piece in here, user.

VIDEO LINK: youtu.be/g25P2xebbxU
START SPAMMING THE COMMENTS NIGGERS

No price is too high for my boy Josh

Not in both!
I designed that script for 3.6 you cucktard!

Holy shit, I have never seen that much cringeworthy faggotry in my life before.

is this guy retarded?

forgot pic

we'd rather be stealthy and not let them find this thread, although we can drop some comments showing support for josh, just don't spam stupid shit

this guy gets it.

this is comedy gold, josh will smite these motherfuckers

It's either one of the other """contestants""" licking their own anus or cucks saying Josh should die or something.
That's true and a good idea tbh.

I appreciate you making it.

Good one

Pleasure is all mine, user.

That's perfect. I'll make sure to do some more as well.

Update on the votes?

Still going!

bump for josh, i was gone for a while are we winning?

oh yeah

josh is 1st with almost 4000 votes, 2nd place is caesar with about 1800 votes, and the guy who was 2nd before, ryan, has been resetted to 0 votes and now has about 50

Josh will be so pleased.

>more than twice the votes of nearest competition
fucking kek

Okay so what exactly is phython ?

I heard it is a programming language , am I right ?

You couldn't be more wrong

yes, you just need to download python and use the script to ensure that josh's glory will prevail

Yes it's free, download it, download the script, run the script and praise Josh.

For Josh!

hahahaha

keep making those man you fucking rock

Don't mind me, I'm just going for that sweet booty

I'm a diffrent guy, but thanks dude!

This is ylyl teir shit.

>my sides

>bye bye josh

just came back from the future Sup Forumsros, i think it's safe to assume we're gonna win

Wait, what? The "IP" (I assume it's used to "identify" double votes) is submitted to the query rather than the query script checking actual IP for the request?!? So what you are saying is that unless they have actual access log (and they can track individual votes from it) they have no easy method of filtering false votes?

New Pokemon image?!?!

bingo

i wish i was josh

It's worked at least 4000 times so far so probably

Nice edit user!

Wtf why? So idiotic

i'm fucking dying
the guy looks 10 times creepier in black and white
praise josh

Thanks! I'll make more to boost morale

A true deity to surpass kek itself

Join the pure club, all Josh's are welcome here.

kek

I have wanted something like this for a while now, Josh is our guy

look at him making his gay little poems, thinking he'll go on a date with an average, generic muscular alpha guy, while what awaits him is a DEITY

Speeded up the votes by 100%, is the randomized vote time really needed at all?

jesus are all faggots like this?

Keep this alive, I expect to see a new thread when I get home from work in 5 hours. All glory to Josh

Don't do that you cuntface, you'llsaturate the server and won't count.

you bet they are, mein führer

im pretty sure its enough this week, we have to do this every week tho

He literally cucked his friend's wife exclaiming: "so that was pretty fucking cool" in the video.
>all of my kek

It'll happen man, don't you worry

this is the third thread, been here since min 1, I hope josh becomes the new gaylord

same man, josh will prove them fuckers wrong

lol he has the least votes, how fast things can change

My favorite restaurant must be... shit I don't know taco bell, I worked at taco bell.
-a legend

i know man this is hilarious, can't wait to see the faggot's reaction when he realizes he's been bamboozled

No wonder peoples hate gays, they do faggot shit like this. Even I'm disgusted kek

Don't worry, Josh has risen.

Currently voting on the side, whoever wrote the bot: What's a good place to start getting into writing bots like this? I know a little python, but come from the C/C++ corner, but kean to learn more.

this is the guy's phone number.

how do we know whos winning?

if only that fucker knew ryan is now the lowest contestant. what would be hilarious is if he thought it was a glitch or something

>HELL YEAH TRUMP
this guy can not get better

we don't. but some user got access to the admin panel and was able to see who was winning, last update was: josh 1st, caesar 2nd, and ryan (the front runner) last because we resetted his vote count

I wish I knew about computers to help with the votes best wishes to the deity known as Josh

Record amount of Joshing here, but damn script died, Joshing again...

it's okay user, you got past the 1337 mark

np I keep going

don't know enough programming to help, but bumping for intense interests.. when does the voting close? aka, when do we see results.
pic not related

well, since the fag who organizes the contest has showed activity on twitter, it's likely he'll find out soon that josh is now at 4000+ votes, let's just wait for that to happen and we'll discuss what we must do next

everyone who's willing to keep a close eye on this for the next hours, report in

i will be there

Just download python, download the script and let the joshing commence my dude, no programming is involverinod.

The fucker doesn't deserve a faggot like Ryan, he's lucky enough to even get fucked by a real man like Pure Josh.

also kek whoever wrote these, you're fucking legends.

Happened to me aswell when i doubled the vote frequency. I think it's a ddos protection denying you access. (Might happen randomly when there are too many regular looking acesses or too many within a too short time.) Wait for a minute and restart.

It's easy: Download python: it's a script language which gained in popularity in the last few years, this is the official developer site. The installer comes with a integrated development environment called IDLE - you will programm there.
python.org/downloads/release/python-360/
Once you're done you open IDLE and paste OP's code in there, and press execute.

I find it ironic, the people in the comments are repulsed by Josh, the gay community of all communities should be accepting, but no, just because he isn't a cute young twink

This is what the chan is about lol.

Oh shit my comment. Anything for the one true josh.

Josh represents a gay guy who gives absolutely no fucks whatsoever and looks like he's dealt with some tough shit. I agree with you, user. Pure Josh isn't a fag like the rest of them.

Ay thanks, user appreciate it.

i copied and pasted then clicked enter and it didnt work am i doing something wrong.

The script is already there for you, it is easy, copy and paste

fucking hell, it's been 5 hours already

any adminpanel user is alive to keep us updated on the vote count?

This.

I want to see how our boy is doing. Josh should be the new king of b