Hey murritards, how them jobs going?

Hey murritards, how them jobs going?

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/node/21543178
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troubled_Asset_Relief_Program
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2010/08/10/was-tarp-passed-under-bush-or-obama/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have a pretty good one as a network analyst for Dell

The air-conditioning business in the midwest is doing good so far, kind a slow start but when summer kicks in, we sure need to hire more people into our services.

You in Texas, Arizona or New Mexico?

question 1: when is the last time a poor person gave you a job?

question 2: how is tax cuts for everyone bad?

I got a tech job recently.

better than Obama's plan.

I should give up on youtube

>midwest

Going great. Me, and pretty much everyone in my family own our own companies because we live in the greatest country ever with a president that cares about business.

The 1% is small business owners who make more than 300k a year if youre walking about big companies then they're the 1% of the 1%

Pretty awesome, just broke six figures

How's it feel being a poor butthurt faggot?

At least conservative comics have class. You liberals literally put out absolute garbage.

Literally everyone who isn't in the oil business is doing great.
I've noticed when oil is doing well, and everyone is told to cheer, everyone suffers.

Think we have more unfilled job positions now than ever in our country's history. It's going great. Thanks for asking.

Got a job in road work a few weeks ago.

Its really pretty easy to get a job if you're willing to do really shitty work. And I don't mean fast food working, I mean the kind of work that's shitty to do, not that pays shitty. Nobody wants to do it but it needs lots of workers, therefore easy to get.

73 consecutive moths of job growth under Obama

Thanks Obama

I don't work for Trump in any way shape or form so I'm doing good.

Job growth in temp jobs that only hired part time due to Obamacare. Face it, libtards. You need the rich more than they need you.

Lol

Yeah but he was a nigger so his plan must have been worse. I started paying attention to politics in 2016 MAGA fuck niggers lol

Let's see that proof

>buys into trickle down economics
You can't be this dumb

Shit is already unbearable in Kansas. Fuck summer.

Trump's own party doesn't support his tax plan.

Kek can't hand that a black guy did something good

And here we have an example of a Trump voter that will not change their outlook.

Avoid people like this, and try to engage with reasonable folks.

Just quit my job to do a startup. Actually two. Last day on Sunday.

>tax cuts for everyone
Lol stay cucked inbred

yea, because the rich CEO's can all run their businesses without employees. Last time I went to Chipotle the CEO wasn't the one making my burrito.

look in the mirror and walk the streets, neckbeard. What you see speaks louder than any number I can produce.

>Well that's what my brother jimmy-bob told me anyway....

I smell bullshit

muricans are retarded, trying to educate you guys basic economics is pointless...

Lolllll this post rules

Nah, your talking about the 4-5% not the 1%.

Except oil is booming right now so yea your really well informed

Give him longer than 5 months cunt.

If I invented a machine that made a burrito and sold it for half a burrito roller's salary. I'd be a millionaire.

It's always some fucking BITCH woman that doesn't know what the fuck she's doing asking all the goddamn questions during a meeting.

Women should not be in I.T.!

Women are fucking dumb as shit with the attention span of a squirrel on meth.

>Your local town represents the whole country.
What a moron. For a issue regarding the whole country, that wouldn't cut it at all and why there are statistics. But by all means keep beating around the Bush instead of actually proving your point

answer one - every time they spend all their income directly in the local economy, poor people promote job growth. Unlike rich people who put a proportion into overseas investments and savings, and buy things imported, or spend overseas on vacation. Or did you just never study economics 1010?

answer 2 - it wouldn't be bad, if a> it was affordable while maintianing essential services that support the whole society and enable us to ave a stable economy and better standard of living and b> if it was a tax cut for everyone,not one skewed to give the super rich super cuts and the middle classes and poor a sharp shitty end of the stick.

but maybe you haven't worked out the old trickle down two step?

Pretty good so far, tbqhf.

A minimum wage increase will only inflate our currency further. I live in California and the amount of shit that has slowly risen in price since we've been implementing higher minimum wage is more noticeable.

Not only that it will force the small artisanal businesses, that most of you lefty hipsters love to go to, out of business.

Job growth in temporary jobs they didn't even keep up with the birth rate. One day you're going to stop sucking Obama's dick and realize how shitty of her present anyways. Actually, probably not you'll most likely die a dumb fuck

Break the matrix... You do realized you can make your own business and work for yourself instead of be a slave to the corporations right?

You are from France then?

Poor people hand out jobs every time they spend 100% of their paychecks on things like food, rent, and gas for their car.
When was the last time a rich fella spent 100% of his income on job creation?

Chipotle won't sell queso and for that they deserve to go bankrupt

Wow, that's like a 13 cent raise per emplyee!

Welp, here's the faggot

>be Obama
>print $2,000,000,000,000 in cash out of thin air
>send the money to union based industries
>unions pay fees back into DNC
>Americans pay for all of it
>pretend i created jobs via sound economic policies
>doubled national debt
>libtards call me a hero
>mfw

>73 months is temporary
Oh kek prove it's temporary

Hilary is proof that all races are in agreement. Women should not be presidents.

Diesel tech here, our shop is struggling to keep up! Go Trump!

Except I work for a major oil company so try harder moran.

Source?

>autism intinsifies
I can't believe you took the time to type out this tripe

www.google.com

Do your own research and get off CNN

you need source to know that Obama's economic 'stimulus' amounted to printing cash and handing it to unions? wew lad you have not been paying attention for long

Did you just turn 18 and start pretending to care about American politics

And they would lose customers in the process due to their food being so outrageously priced. Increasing the minimum wage would take away from the higher wages employees only. Supply and demand 101

>The average household income of the 1% was $1.2m in 2008, according to federal tax data. The ultra-rich skew that average upwards: admission to the 1% began at $380,000 in 2008. The Congressional Budget Office puts the cut-off lower, at $347,000 in 2007, or $252,000 after subtracting federal taxes and adding back transfers. Measured by net worth, rather than income, the top 1% started at $6.9m in 2009, according to the Federal Reserve, down 23% from 2007.

>The richest 1% earn roughly half their income from wages and salaries, a quarter from self-employment and business income, and the remainder from interest, dividends, capital gains and rent. According to an analysis of tax returns by Jon Bakija of Williams College and two others, 16% of the top 1% were in medical professions and 8% were lawyers: shares that have changed little between 1979 and 2005, the latest year the authors examined
Sauce:
economist.com/node/21543178

I can't believe you didn't know these are facts. Hilarious that your head's been buried up your boyfriends ass for that long. might want to come up for air occasionally

But this isn't even factual lol

Ahhahaha
>the source is my ass the post
Proof is provided by the one who claims something to be true. So prove it

Retardation confirmed

His post was satire.

Are you joking? Hillary didn't lose because she's a woman, no matter what she tells you. She lost because she's an unlikable and corrupt piece of shit.

i'm a liberal cuck the post

>men landed on the moon
>so prove it
>the sun is yellow
>so prove it
>JFK was shot by Lee harvey oswald
>so prove it

Denying things that happened doesn't make them less true

go back to huffpo and motherjones

Are you sure, though?

Jesus fuck. If someone asked you about the Russian investigation, you would want proof. So prove your point or stop crying snowflake

Even I, a social liberal, agree with this analysis.
Inflation is tied to the poorest 15% more than any other economic group.

The best way of managing poverty is to simply cover 100% of their education expenses - including computer, printer, internet, books and transportation. Those who want out of poverty and can learn, should be 100% subsidized.
This solution helps those who want help while not pushing inflation.

urite
His post was (probably) satire.

I'm not even sure what your talking about here. Are you referring to the bail out? The stimulus plan? Total for that was about 800 billion, not the 2 trillion Your claiming. Also you seem to think that this money was printed and handed directly to unions, which is of course idiotic. Where did this fantasy come from exactly?
Also you don't understand the difference between the debt and deficit, proving your a moron.

thank obama, then -- trump has signed no laws and implemented no policies to encourage tech job growth (yet!). notice how that article is speculative and future tense ("could damage", "will hurt").
If you get a newer, better job after Trump signs a new law, then come back here and post about it.

If he's talking about TARP II, then we taxpayers MADE money off it.
It turned a PROFIT for the taxpayer.

Every president has a controlled crisis, kinda their way of gearing in and assuming presidency. Bush had 911, bama had the bailout, trump had the syrian gas attack. Do they really need to kill a bunch of people as a ritual to show us who's da baws?

Unless your a coal miner trump hasn't done anything to get you a job.

So far, pretty much everything jobs related Trump has taken credit for has been things years in the works. - long before Trump took office.

Tarp was authorized by George w bush...

>doesn't read
A little research would prove you are retarded on this subject

Good one bub, stay salty trump cuck

We need to reward talent :^)

Trumps first budget proposal completely eliminates jobs programs coal states use to retrain former miners.
This is a case of Trump actively screwing the very people who he promised to help.

TARP II was signed by Obama, numbnuts.

see

Here it is

yeah, it is a real shame that Trump can't get his finger out and do his job and appoint people to all those posts in his administration.

>the truth will set you free...
>... or nail your head to the table and set it on fire.

>spending money on food rent and gas makes jobs
>rich guys don't buy food pay rent or gas bills
You're a genius! In fact now that I think about it, rich guys don't invest any of their money and that's how they got rich right? Never invest in captial = money growth.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troubled_Asset_Relief_Program
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2010/08/10/was-tarp-passed-under-bush-or-obama/
>Brah

>Be me
>be living in liberal utopia
>Working shitty job at McDonald's because last job fired me due to wage hikes
>It's okay because fight_for_15.png
>Second week of the month comes around
>HOLY_SHIT.gif 1200$ paycheck for sometimes sweeping the floor for two weeks
>Maybe this isn't just a meme.
>Go to state approved food distributor
>Go to bread aisle
>17.99 for 1 loaf
>Ask manger why it so overpriced
>Manger tells me it's because farms are no longer economically viable and they need to ship all food from other countries.
>Tell him Mexican Coke was from a different country and it was cheap.
>Tells me about Hyper Inflation.
>Creepy fuck don't want to listen to him talk about his fetish leave before he starts to talk.
>Go outside.
>Get mugged by 5 Chocolate Americans.
>Tell Police.
>They tell me that crimes caused by darkies is repatriations.
>Get arrest for possible racism.
>Sent to Liberal Max
>Single room with laptop, double bed and cable.
>Tell me this is only for the most dangerous of thought criminals.
>Get job at prison.
>End of the month comes around
>Receive 2000 dollar commissary check.

>rich people have more stuff and live in comfort
No shit, sherlock.