Hey fellow cutfags, how bad are your scars?

Hey fellow cutfags, how bad are your scars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MB_H7xmeo5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks like you have a relatively loose cut. Any pics of the underside?

damn thats pretty rough op

mine, pic related, bad lighting

Nice cock OP. Here's mine. Cut tighter than I would have wanted. Upon close inspection my scar is a bit jagged. Not ad bad as some but also not great. Prob like a 6/10 when it comes to the scar

Yeah it is pretty loose. The head is mostly covered when soft. I hate how asymmetrical the underside is :/

really?

>youtube.com/watch?v=MB_H7xmeo5E

You're lucky man. You weren't cut as radically as most guys. Can barely even see a scar on the underside. Looks like a lot of your frenulum was preserved. 9/10 cock, chap.

Am I the only one that finds it weird that having a piece of your body cut off is normal?

No you're far from the only one. Lots of people have a problem with it. Most of the world doesn't even do it.

I cant be screwed posting mine, but I do find it pretty shit.

Mine wasn't even regular "Because its cleaner" bs. It was because my parents were fuckwits when I was young and I got an infection,

Fucking sucks, because damn, having a foreskin looks really nice.

Not even gay, but I get a tonne of satisfaction from seeing a foreskin pulled back. Like, semi-Homo satisfaction. Buahah

Ew, that's gross as fuck. No wonder girls love uncut.

No, I just don't like it when some people take out their frustrations on cut guys -- it's not like they actually wanted to get cut. Being bigoted about something generally no one has control over is very counterproductive. What we need to do is relegate circumcision to the same tier of ritualistic bullshit that FGM occupies by showing how fucking backwards a practice it is.

That's a strawman. Activists who are against the practice just want to make it illegal to do it on children, not make fun of cut men.

Yeah it's pretty fucked up that male mutilation is more acceptable than fgm. Really goes to show how disposable people think males are.

I meant the Sup Forums-level trolls that hate on cut guys just because it riles them up, not serious people.

True

350 lbs bro here

How thick is that?

at least you have an aesthetic dick, even if it's small. small doesn't always equal ugly

give me a hot minute ill send one hard

They hate on cut guys on Sup Forums because of the number of them that claim they'll do the same to their sons, trolls trolling trolls etc etc

Dickheads.

looks tasty... no homo

Well thank you... potentially homo.

no problem, I would suck it all day, but i aint gay

high and tight master race. anyone else turned on by circ scars?

Nope

almost nonexistant, just some discoloration.

they're not a turn on for me but i'm a promiscuous dick lover. cut, uncut, it's all good

post more of your godly dick

Fuckin disgusting

Fuck, that's a nice tamed cock.

thx user :3
here's another

I'm lucky that its not so bad

i'm definitely a fan of your penis

1 more before I peace out then. enjoy

would totally worship that dong

faggot

And?