Gf fucked 26 guys before me, what do Sup Forums?

gf fucked 26 guys before me, what do Sup Forums?

stop being a pussy elitist

Love her

dgf

Are you that beta? Why give a fuck, if shes hot and loving.

Only means she likes sex, is a good thing user

Hahah enjoy getting aids from the niggers she fucked

2-3 before are OK, but this much...

Thats a lot, I wouldnt date person like this desu senpai

In a row?

Be 27. Hope there's no 28.

Exactly what number 26 did, suck it up and get in there motherfucker.

Be the last

this

if she stays with you it means you can please her?

tbh, my gf had only gone up to a guy putting the tip in and her stopping cause it hurt, and i still wished she was a virgin.
26 is a red flag

Accept it or leave her, simple as that.

What would i do? (And what i did): Leave her.

26, damn boy, she's just a whore, do you think that she would care if you leave her? Nope, so, do it, for your mental help.

she loves sex. make her your sex slave. YOUR sex slave.

Dude, you're a retardation. Enjoy being forever alone...

Slut. Leave her

Firstly imagine all the loads that she has inside her holes
Then every time she kisses you or you eat her out imagine the cock miles accumulated by them
And finally enjoy your aids

> my response as a manwhore with a competitive streak

my gf has also been in bed with many men, and it annoys me. what annoys me more is the thought of me being annoyed. i guess its just the manly instinct making you feel cucked, even though it is normal in our modern society.
i know im the top lover though, because i have made her cum 4 times with tongue out of her total 5, and she says i fill her out good

nope, no niggers, just as racist as me
says it's in her past, that she was depressed and this was the only time she felt loved

How old are we speaking here? For me even in advanced age that is a bit much. Not trolling or anything just my honest opinion. Try to check if she simply enjoyed hooking up (nothing bad in itself but I would not like it either) or if she cannot keep a relationship (in that case drop her).

only doing her anal so that you do not hit 26 other penises!

nigger what

Nothing.
Someday she is going to die. Do you want her to live her only life with fewer experiences than she deserves?

fuck 26 other guys as revenge

Idk if i could even bring myself to get an erection when it got to having sex, user. That's just me. If she loves you and you love her go for it, I wish you all the best

Oh boy, you're gonna have a bad night.

Just leave her and find someone decent, do you imagine being in the street with her and suddenly one of her 26 ex appears?

I don't know, do what you want, but i would leave her without any complaint.

Kill her after sex?

2 or 3 relationships, the rest were hookups

The more sexual partners, the less you are satisfied with your relationship. Look it up, there are plenty of studies on the internet on this topic

Pic heavily unrelated

Post her tits user or any nudes feel free block face if you wish

havent cummed in 21 days

Well, alright, 2 or 3 relationships, it leaves you with 24 or 23 hookups.

If you can go through that, go ahead, fuck her, have a good time and live happily.

She is a disgusting slut.
And you are a pathetic cuck.

Trash belongs to trash.

Your Relationship is just perfect.
You cuck slut bowing weak ass beta faggot.

Ok Im done. Too little hate for a Sup Forums thread!
Gotta keep our reputation up!

/thread
Same my gf told me.
So many girls hit by depression these days.

OP if you love her, and she loves you back, it doesn't mean shit. Be happy that she's all yours now

I think the same as this user.

Is that your ex?

Samefag here, I had GF who had 8 relationships before me and 1 sexaul partner. She was pretty unstable and after 8 months I dumped her she was destroying me. She wanted to be loved too.

But 23 hook ups? well...

Thank you my dear user.

Also fuck you for agreeing.

SPREAD THE HATE !!!

You could be this guy

rape her

Be 27 faggot, she got 26th guys, be lucky that you weren't her hundredth man you tard.

/Thread

>Normal in society
>Top lover

I hope your delusions keep you warm at night you cuck. Have some self respect.

get over it

We gotta kill 'em AAAAAAAAAAAALL!!!

its alright.
just make sure she stays faithful.
if she cheats on you, don't cuck yourself and gtfo.

does she bring you lasagna at work?

sick reference bro, but she only sucked 2 other guys

leave the whore duh

jeez be the fuckin 27 and pass. she ain't wife. she a bitch

Not everyone is gonna bring you lasagna at work though man.

Sounds like my sister. Really high sex drive in the family, nothing wrong I think.

Does she have an education? Any principles? Age over 30?

Its funny, but girls who give it up freely, become prudes when they meet "Mr. Right" or commonly known as the walking ATM.

wasn't expecting it, I was sad as fuck today, but now I'm happy ^.^
Agree, sick reference

pffft who cares, if she's worth it it's not even an issue. If she's not leave her duh

Don't worry, she left off a digit (yes 2xx or 3xx guys) to protect your tender ears.

22, college student

CUCK DIE

SLUT DIE

MUSLIMS DIE

JEWS DIE

SJW DIE

LGTB DIE

YOU ARE ALL BIOLOGICAL WASTE MATERIAL YOU DISGUSTING MEAT BAGS

CAPSLOCK!!!!!

user, how many of the 26 were naggers? If 1>, you have AIDS.

Yeah, she probably dropped off "lasagne" to Tyrone or Juan first, she knows you are used to licking the juicy creme center.

Yeah, that DAY

again, no niggers

Been dating gf for 4 years, since I was 20 she had just turned 18 and graduated. 8 people at least before me, only two she had sex with.. Honestly I feel worse about her going down on 8 dudes than anything. I fucking hate it, always have. Started a lot of arguments that ended in me begging her to leave so I could have peace of mind. At times, I'm ok with it. But fr it's always gonna bother you, wish I would have left from the beginning but sadly she saw how mad I got about it when she first told me then lied saying a few of them wasn't really sexual... Fucked up thing is she always doubted I had only been with 5 before her.. And I will say I do love her, more than anything. And karma has a way of balancing things if you just try to deal with it. She's constantly afraid of the attention I get from women and that I'm a bit more attractive than her with a really great personality.. I've made her feel horrible though in the past. Said she's disgusting, good luck finding the cuck to enjoy you, dick sucking whore, basically I pretty much shattered her self esteem. She will never be comfortable with life without me from the mental degrading thoughts I've implemented in her. And one day I will fucking leave her. I'm 25 now, just trying to get my career set and myself molded right. Men value with age, women don't. Sucks for her to suck.

that 26 guys thats gonna be trying to fuck her again while yall together. She probably already fucked one of her ex's when sshe was with you. The past is past people are fucking retarded and have never been in a relationship. The past never stays there. It always comes back. And she was a whore who would fuck anyone in the past, why do you think that would change now? Because she is with you? People dont change user and anyone who tells you different is either stupid or a liar

I have absolutely no clue about how that would work, take this as anecdotical experience, but my sister settled for a dude in her late 30's.

I guess it's all up to personal chemistry and a lot of chance. Good luck

You fucking suck it up and get over it or get out. You weren't there you weren't part of her history then.. You have no place to judge. Let the past alone and enjoy what you have in the present.

Go track them down & suck all their dicks. Revenge.jpg

ok then like it was suggested earlier, make that bitch your sex slave. Under no circumstances should you marry her. She is to be used and abused.

after the 3rd dick, she lost the ability to love, you utter retard

At least she fucked them not at the same time.

that's the only way

get used to it? shit with Tinder girls can rack up those numbers in 2 months.

>tbh, my gf had only gone up to a guy putting the tip in and her stopping cause it hurt, and i still wished she was a virgin.

Jesus What's your damn problem, she pretty much is still a virgin. Are you afraid that one time she had another guy not even enter her and it only hurt is better than when she fucks you? Are you really that uncomfortable with a guy simply touching her vagina before?

Fucking hell Sup Forums is so insecure it's disgusting, I'm glad you'll never breed.

endless keeks

this.

OP your a dumbass cow loving retard her utters have been milked into oblivion already why even bother. Guys like OP make me sick to my stomach putting up with a whore like that kek worst than cutting your dick off

>trying to get yourself molded right

>I'm more attractive than been and one day I will leave her

Starting off strong there Mr. Nice guy

>gf fucked 26 guys
HAHAHAAHHA falling for the gf meme. Just fuck guys instead. Start by fucking her last bf on her bed.

Get over it, at least she will know how to please you. All these anons calling her a whore are just angsty guys who are afraid they cannot please a woman that had more than a few sexual partners.

Just be open about it to her. She is your girlfriend, it shouldn't be a problem talking about her sexual past.

However, as some user mentioned before, if she cheats on you, just dump her. No need to be overly jealous, but noone needs a cheater in his/her life.

was it a gang bang and you were #27? if so then meh, you knew what you were getting into.

she will cheat. Its naive guys like you and OP that get cucked at the end of the day while ur wife getting fisted by a nigger

If you are her last its ok

In a row?!

Get a new gf? Not fucking hard nigger.

This. I really needed to read this today. Thanks, user.

It also means she's easy af and may have self-esteem issues. Why settle when you can, you know, not?

Yeah, this will end well.

Underrated.

Why would this matter a fuck?

fuck the 28th for her do she doesn't go do it by herself

7/10 troll

And you infer that from what? Also if so, whatever? If a girl cheats on me it's dumping time. Doesn't mean I have to live my life in constant fear that someone will steal my girl, or that I cannot get some good loving and fucking before it's over. All you angsty teens just need to stop clinging onto everyone so much like there wasn't a billion other girls around.

Don't listen to this fuckng faggot he's used to having his girl ride the cock carousel. There's a point where she's had so much cock she's just pump and dump material. Your girl is past that point

The way I see it is.. if cucks like OP don't do it, they might actually find a decent girl out there, which would be shrinking my pool.

So OP cucking himself /being spineless is good.

>implying history has no importance

This is shy SJWs are retarded.

No the guy you responded to.. but do you like thinking about other dicks/cum in your gf? possibly your wife? the mother of your kids.Its borderline gay/cucked.

Defs a portion of Sup Forums are immature kiddies and neckbeards, but any self respecting man doesn't take the chances because it wastes his time. Im a young guy in banking and all my buddies fuck sluts but are extremely selective for gf material.

He prefers it user. Honestly some of you faggots are fucking pathetic. There's a cutoff point you retards. "Durr it doesn't matter if it's in the past, she's wth you now hurrr" have some fuckkng self respect

Most importantly, past never stays past. Past decisions are a reflection of the person's mental state, in this case a retarded slut one.