Why do Americans (and some other countries use these (see pic) as crack pipes, never seen anyone in the UK use one

Why do Americans (and some other countries use these (see pic) as crack pipes, never seen anyone in the UK use one.

Because they sell these in stores as cases for individual roses, but we all know they're for crack or meth

That's a meth pipe

But for crack it's just the stem without the ball. It's used because the resin of crack is easily pushed through with a push rod to the other side which will give a more concentrated hit then the rock itself.

/thread

because we don't have enough broken light bulbs laying around to smoke out of like you all do in britain.

Than*

Can't you American cunts get anything right? Speak The Queens English, cocksucker.

we don't even use light bulbs, normally asthma inhalers or bottles with ash on

Because if you heat the area around the crack and not actually apply the flame directly to it, unlike with other smoking paraphernalia, you'll not waste as much and also you burn the drug and give it a harsher taste. Thats why people use light bulbs, but the coating on the inside of light bulbs can really fuck up your lungs if you dont remove it. Also they're honestly just cheap and easy to find in the states.

What do you normally see as crack pipes in the UK?

This. Meth pipe, not crack pipe. How do Sup Forumsrits smoke meth?

Thats a chicken bone around here

USAian here
I've heard this, and I've seen them once or twice, but are those actually that common? I heard about it from a cracked article originally, is everyone quoting that, or is this really a widespread thing? I feel like I would have noticed them if they were that ubiquitous. Is it regional?

those are called 'oil burners' at the smoke shops and are useful to smoke DMT and hash oil out of. Also people use them for methamphetamine but people also have bongs for that too.. they are probably imported in mass from china and cost fractions of a penny to make but then sold for several dollars; just like almost everything here in the US

Fun fact, they're also good for doing marijuana concentrates. People avoid doing so because of the stigma of a crack pipe.

The Queen can suck a big, fat, AMERICAN cock.

see

That's a meth pipe.

Yeah
Have asthma and used my inhaler for for cracking and hash and H mix pipes
Quit that shit along time ago just smoke a bit of weed from time to time

I just googled crack pipe, but the topic is the same

You don't see the rose in the glass tube much anymore unless you're at a liquor store in the ghetto. I usually buy a cigar in a glass tube, heat the end with a blow torch and blow until you 'pop' the bubble. You can buy these pipes premade. Some places sell them as incense burners.

That is not a crack pipe its a meth pipe. A crack pipe doesnt have a bubble on the end. And needs a brillo pad like screen put in it. Thats ehy meth pipes are called bubble and crack pipes are called stems.

We don't its not even a nigger teir drug

You, sir, are missing out.

you forgot *black btw because that's what your country is becoming

inject, sniff or smoke like crack.

only done it twice and both times i sniffed it.

As a Englishman I fucking hate the royals and the Queen
>they live life on benefits paid for by hard working people

I've done pure speed 'fet' as it's known where I live
It's good for a hour or so but the comedown is fucking horrendous and the anxiety when I get memories back from clubbing and the dumbshit it makes you
What's it like in comparison?

Fucking replayed to my own post 'first joint after work kek