I have acne on my scalp. Look pretty much like in this pic. How should i treat it...

I have acne on my scalp. Look pretty much like in this pic. How should i treat it? Im 25yo old and i never had it before. I had lots od acne on face. But now im not getting acne on face, only on scalp. Why that happens? What should i do? I wash my head everyday with "australian bodycare shampo" but that doesnt help. I used antibiotics. It helped, but only for as long as i was using it.

Pop them its the only way

wash your fucking bed sheets and pillows

sudocrem

+ when shaving your head, might go to a barber instead. clean your shaving equipment. after fresh shaved head dont expose to direct sunlight. dont use aftershave on your head.

OP here.
I change my pillow case every week. These pimples are not that big and dont have that much of sebum. But thet are rly painful when i sleep. And ichy. And also im using hair gel. Maybe that could be reason? But i use gel for last 7 yaers maybe. I never had acnr there before

Hair gels for faggots but anyway it could be the reason

I dont have shaving ewuipment. I go to barber only.

You have an oily af scalp. Usually its because of dandruff. I'd say just pop a visit to your local dermatologist. Whatever you do, dont pop them. It will damage your hair follicles and hair wont grow in that area anymore. Don't close shave your scalp either, you'll pop a shit tonne of them.

Cut your head off

What you use instead of gel? I used spraying gel. But that is when i started getting this acne for first time. So i stoped using it.

I dont have any dandruffs.

The only thing i put in my hair is shampoo. The hair care crap could be clogging up pores and causing pimples, do you have a lot of hair?

Ahhhh i clicked wrong person to reply to damn phone

Yo. Without gel my hair looks fluffy. Like in pic

neem oil from a hydroponic store

Bump

well there's your problem, in Australia everything's upside down, you're supposed to use shampoo on your feet, and foot soap on your head, ya dingus

Lol
Im not australian you nigger

It look good without gel.

but the shampoo you bought is

In reality though, I'd change shampoos. Try some tea tree oil shampoo or a shampoo with salicylic acid. Anti-dandruff shampoos are your friend too. Also, after you shower, rub a little coconut oil into your hair. I've had dandruff before, and get scalp acne occasionally, usually from my football and motorcycle helmets.

Australian bodycare shampoo is with teatree oil. My dermotologist recomended it for scalp acne. Thats why im using it. Plus its anti dandruff.

If youve already been to a dermatologist then why the hell are you here? Get some accutane if you want crazy Sup Forums ideas

Let your hair grow out.
Out of sight, out of mind!