How do you get a girlfriend when you're ugly?

How do you get a girlfriend when you're ugly?

buy one online

Being fit will mask a lot of ugly.

Have lots of money. Have big penis. That's pretty much it.

1. Have a decent body
2. Have money

You will have a girlfriend soon

money money money

or

Power power power

seconded

you don't

this

kneel down and offer her a diamond golden ring, like in pic related

Looks don't really matter that much for guys. I've seen the ugliest men with the hottest chicks.

Money and power are good when you have them, but aren't a requirement. As a normal person it's most important to have an interesting personality.

You can get a gf even if your ugly af. Stability and care. Unless you are looking for whores and concieted as bitches

Why would you want one? She'd only be with you for superficial or shallow reasons and would probably cheat on you anyways with attractive males.

Why not just work towards improving yourself and your body to be attractive to women?

There's girls asking the same about boyfriends. Lower your standards.

money
humor
common sense
be friendly

Non of which you have so just jerk of to Sup Forums all day and pretend Sup Forums is ur girlfriend

>just be urself lol

Money is important for family stability. But the woman should be financially stable too. This if u want a serious relationship . a long lasting one. No one wants to get with a dependent woman or man.

Money

femanon here.
I lowered my standards but I can't lower them more than this.
I don't want to date a nigger.

What if the girl is in college and dependent on her parents?

Girls are lame

No. Women focus way more on your facr than on your body. It's completely reversed than with men.

lower your standards

make her parents know you're a good dude with a $100k/year job, owning a flat, a condo and a villa, and let them hear you telling her: "do you like Italian cars? I have a Ferrari, a Lamborghini, a Bugatti and a Maserati..."

Easy, find an ugly fat low self-asteem girl.

Be successful and earn dough.
Have a personality and a modicum of charm.

well you can suck dicks if it's your thing

lol all these scrubs saying money and power; unless you want a whore like trumps wife, then yes obviously it is money and/or power you need. now on the other hand if you want a woman, who leads a normal life so to speak. hm... let's see. be mature, be able to take care of yourself, and even her when it is needed, you know, when she is feeling down, or whatever. be able to joke around, be able to take jokes, dont take shit to seriously, don't be "tired" all the time; what else... hm.... smile, look at her in the eyes when you talk, stand up straight, if you are shorter than her, who gives a fuck, still stand up straight ( short dude here ), some of these guys saying get fit are not wrong, you may be ugly but if you are fit well that is something. start small, say, if your room is messy, clean it up, and from there continue. you are not ugly, only you believe that, and the others who are 100% insignificant to you in your life. think about that for a second op. cheers.

I'm ugly af, acne scars on my face, receding hairline and weird body out of proportion.

I met this cute girl on tinder and when we met up she said she likes me so idk if looks matter that much. She's not perfect either but she's pretty as fuck. I act like an idiot in front of her and make her laugh all the time, she said she feels comfortable around me and wants to see me again. It was my first date ever too so i dunno
>try tinder and hope for the best

you forgot to mention the seven figures banksavings and family inheritance

You get an ugly girlfriend.

Is she fucking her parents? Is she using them as toys? Parents provide minimal support. Partime job or scholarships. . if shes just sleeping all day not studying or what evers then they shouldnt even support that

>Be healthy, fit, strong.
>Be confident, but not cocky.
>Be polite, but don't be seen to be walked over by others. Just strong and in control.
>Be mature, serious when you need to, but kind and friendly to approach.
>Smile. Seriously, look at yourself in the mirror and know what your good smile is. People are put at ease and attracted (on more than a physical level) to a person with a good smile. If you're seen to be happy, people want to approach you, get to know you.
>Be interesting. Be known to be active in your life with hobbies and interests that other people will want to know about.
>Don't be eager or desperate.
>Don't get cucked.

ugly af - okay most of us are, acne scars on my face - damn, dont worry man you are not alone. receding hairline - you are growing my friend, and you are still alive, enjoy it, it is proof that you have lived, and not died, +rep. weird body out of proportion - for the win, make that girl cum in ways she never has before.

this

I have experience in this realm. 40 hoes down and counting.

cheers dude! haha

there is ALWAYS hope

The problem you have is that you have standards that are to high. That's just a fact, there is almost NOBODY that would find it impossible to get a date. You could be the ugliest guy on the planet and still find a date if you had low enough standards.

Basically, there are women and men with standards as low as "anyone of the opposite gender", so the problem isn't that nobody is available but that your standards are too high. A 2/10 will not ever get a date with a 9/10, but if you're willing to date a 1/10 you'll get it easy.

Agreed, but my girl is an accouting major and has a 4.0 and studies pretty much all day. She says she doesn't have time for a job and needs to wind down at the end of the day or she can't sleep. She does work pretty hard.
Just want somebody elses opnion that isn't biased

Money. Nothing else will work.

Then shes good. If she doing what she has to do and not taking advantage of her parents like i seen many people do

She says she hates her parents but they are kinda fucking crazy sometimes. I figure she is just doing what she has to do to get by.
You think thats fucked up or is it okay?

Who isnt doing things to get by lol. But idk her reason for hating her parents . but if shes wasting her parents money to do nothing in the future then yeah shes fucked up

Plus she sounds like shes 19 or 20

Well she plans on being an accountant and taking care of her parents as well as my parents if they need it. She is 25 though. She went to uni late because she was working as a airplane mechanic and she decided she didn't like it.

money OP
just money...so get to work