Tomorrow is the day of reckoning for Donald Trump...

Tomorrow is the day of reckoning for Donald Trump. Dark knight and martyr for the republic James Comey will strike the beast down.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/06/07/top-intel-community-officials-deny-that-trump-pressured-them-on-russia-probe/
thefiscaltimes.com/2016/07/05/Investigating-Clinton-How-Many-Millions-Were-Spent-Email-Benghazi-Probes
youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=BI5IA8assfk
newsweek.com/donald-trumps-approval-rating-better-bill-clintons-first-term-621853
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sit down

the best Italian
and
the best American

Ya scared, Trumpanzee?

who? Comey?
the dude who instantly closed every investigation about Killary?
the arch-enemy of Trump?
the dude who investigated "muh Russian connection" for years, wasting millions and millions every day, with zero results?

only a delusional neoconfag can start a thread like this.

pic slightly related

Killary? What are you, 12?

For these people saying Killary and posting pepe are the literal height, and limit of wit

It will be great when literally nothing comes out of this and the left keeps trying to push the MUH RUSSIA HACKS agenda anyway.

Jews, neocons and the military-industrial complex are slowing down the "Muh Isis Terrorism Mooslems" meme, and starting the "Russian Connection" meme.

Killary literally killed a number of people (like Seth Rich) and was ready to wage war with Russia.

Eventually Trump won, but Jews had their B plan ready.

Also, don't forget that Comey is expendable.

lets see. how many times have we heard this?

no ones afraid of you kid.

BREAKING NEWS: Intelligence officers said to be making claims that Trump put pressure on them to stop the Russian probe!

If this turns out to be true....Obstruction Charges, followed by impeachment!

>Denis Hastert
>Republican

Only methed out mind would try to spin a pedophile republican congress-man into a democratic conspiracy.

>Obstruction Charges, followed by impeachment!

Hooray!! Hillary won!!!

sure kid

"The directors of the Office of National Intelligence and the National Security Agency testified on Wednesday that they have not been pressured by President Trump on the ongoing Russia investigation, undercutting recent reports that they were."

Source: dailycaller.com/2017/06/07/top-intel-community-officials-deny-that-trump-pressured-them-on-russia-probe/

You sir are either a liar or a useful idiot consuming a healthy dose of fake news.

>the arch-enemy of Trump?

He made Trump president.

>the dude who investigated "muh Russian connection" for years, wasting millions and millions every day,

Trump hasn't been running for president for years, you dumb shit. Though Hillary Clinton was investigated for years without anything relevant to prosecution came up. How many Bengazi committees where there? They tried to nail Hillary Clinton the table for 16 years and spent literally millions on it and they all failed.

>thinking his firing of an employee will have any effect on anything

He's president for the next four years. Deal with it, faggot.

>dailycaller

This is a planned coup. The left is trying to remove a democratically elected president using a false narrative.
Grab your guns, take to the streets, tomorrow we might need to save America.

We stand with Trump no matter what. If the people don't prevent tyranny, who will?

Fuck the globalists, defend Trump!

>He made Trump president.

No, you did.

It's easy to just surrender yourself to the idea that there is some huge, overlying conspiracy or conclave of new world order masters that have forged history into what it is now. It has the same succor as organized religion, a soothing tonic to apply to your brain to keep you from seeing the world as anything more complex than a series of tired old memes.

fucking this!

>meme

Do you honestly believe those groups give a single shit about your neckbeard internet customs? These people have connections. They have money. They have real power. They don't give a fuck about some running gag on a shitty internet board filled with methnecks from the mid-west. If they need your white trash internet outrage they just call Rupert Murdoch or the billionare nazi that funds breitbart to steer you in the right direction.

>spent literally millions on it and they all failed
You mean she spent millions on it and won.

>this guy gets it

According to the information leaked yesterday, the Russians successfully did hack the election, and it is strongly believed that they changed votes which ultimately got Trump elected. The Comey story pales in comparison, and Trump's people immediately had the woman put in jail.

It's totally legal for a democratically elected President to be removed from office. It's called checks and balances you stupid nigger. It's what makes our country so fucking great.

Coup implies it's illegal. See point #1 you stupid faggot.

No idea how you can be this motherfucking stupid and live.

>Hillary Clinton was investigated for years without anything relevant to prosecution came up.

because people were either silenced or demoted/fired or killed

>So Clinton has avoided serious charges from these investigations, but taxpayers are stuck with a bill that could easily top $30 million.
>$30 million

thefiscaltimes.com/2016/07/05/Investigating-Clinton-How-Many-Millions-Were-Spent-Email-Benghazi-Probes

They spend up to 30 million dorrars trying to nail her tits to the table and had to walk away with nothing.

check em'

details?

Killary is regularly on Valium (diazepam); dr. Okunola, her fat doctor, always carries some dose.
youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s

It's been seven months she doesn't hold a press conference (seven months).

And some people she didn't like, well -erm- just died.

Shawn Lucas, found dead in his bathroom.
Seth Rich, killed with a gun.
Victor Thorn (American Free Press), found dead, shot with a gun.
John Ashe, found dead the day he had to testify in court.
Joe Montano, found dead, heart issues (how do you die by "heart issues" when 47 and without any "heart issues" before?)

And the dad of Omar Mateen (the gayslaughter in Orlando, do you remember?) was just next to Killary, in Kissimmee.

Don't you smell anything?

this poster thinks he's better than the rest of us.

>using a false narrative.

Can you read? The axioms of your and all of the left's argument is baseless at best.

No idea how you can be this motherfucking stupid and live.

This is trash, anyone who posts on it is trash, and
the USA is extreme trash.
Fuck you, fuck this thread, and fuck this fucking presidency.

>It's totally legal for a democratically elected President to be removed from office.

He wasn't even democratically elected.

>It's what makes our country so fucking great.

Your country made him president in the first place. It sucks.

another triggered millennial

still flogging this meme.

That's great. She still probably spent more than that bribing people to let her off.

Hey kid!
The memo will not say anything
The russian investigation will not find anything
Trump will destroy the democrats.
maybe just stay on your 9fag :^D

Trump is done tomorrow. There are report comie has taped conversations with Trump where he threatened his job if he didn't drop the investigations and publicly state no Russian connection. Also Trump admitted to him that him and Putin had met but it was "off the record" as Trump stated. Basically tomorrow will be the start of impeachment

Oh please do, you have me so fucking hard right now! Please march in the streets, armed to the teeth, please be belligerent and yell at all brown/foreign people. Fuck I may have to touch myself I'm so turned on! Hell, take to the streets, use all your good boy points and make signs, yell at people, and shoot at muslims and night-jews.... oh shit I swear I'm dribbling precum like a leaky faucet! I want to see chubby white guys with shitty facial hair gunned down in the streets like animals, Do it you seaxy pig-beast, do it for daddy MAKE ME GIVE YOU MY CUMMIES YOU DIRTY PIG SLUT!

Does anyone else want to be abused by this chick? I want her to choke me to near out and then take advantage of me.

I'm gonna tell your mom that instead of writing your Blue's Clues book report you were on the internet.

Who has her nudes. She looks like someone who's sucked miles of dick

Tomorrow is going to be a major firefight. Comey has damning information which is sure to take down Trump and others. This was learned from friends of his who spoke with members of the press. They didn't go into detail, but said that it will get bloody, and Comey is worried about retaliation from Trump. Democrats have met with the special prosecutor and are working out a way to have Trump removed expeditiously should any testimony of wrongdoing be heard. Comey also told friends that his first testimony will need to be revised, since he saw new patterns emerging after viewing all of his notes and transcripts dating back to January.

Sounds like some heads are going to roll tomorrow guys. Even the media has cleared their schedules for this because they are in the know, and have inside information on what we are all about to learn.

Can't revise your statement. You either saw obstruction or didn't. If you go back to change your testimony months after it because you suddenly realized "obstruction of justice" AFTER being fired then you shouldn't be the head of the FBI because you suck at your job

Source? Other then my friends uncles sister who knows a guy that spoke to comie

at minimum, trump has at least perjured himself when he falsely stated that comey told him that he wasn't under fbi investigation. (pic related)

you said this last week

he's legally allowed to make revisions. law enforcement does this all the time, and it is quite routine.

Really? When was Trump under oath?

sure kid

>doesn't know what perjured means

yawn, do you?

Protip: Clinton was impeached for Perjury.

>taking b8/responding to shills

C'mon user you're better than that.

>changes mind on if Trump was attempting to obstruct justice
>waits until after he was fired to do so
So credible

It will be glorious i tell you. Comey will obliterate himself live with his bullshit accusations based on assumptions, perceived implications & hearsay.
>alt-right blames everything on jews
>gay-left blames everything on russians

>He's president for the next four years. Deal with it, faggot.

lol predictable

>no actual comeback
>do you?
>oh shit I showed him
Yes I do, so why don't you please enlighten us what perjury means

All of you faggots are so easily divided. Every fucking one of them, from the United States to Russia, Republicans and Democrats (all those in-between as well), are sitting back and laughing their ass off at you fucking sheep. They play you like fucking puppets and you keep falling for it.

Open your fucking eyes for once and stop making it about everyone against each other. It is us against them, the politicians, and until you open your fucking cum closed eyes nothing will ever change. Just constant back and forth bullshit.

Youre all fucking jokes who fail to see the truth of shit going on. Both sides are the exact fucking same and use each and everyone of you to get what they want. Then when the propaganda is flying you fucking fight among each other instead of seeing the truth behind the matter.

Fucking nigger idiots, all of you.

>law enforcement does this all the time
He was fired, so he's no longer 'law enforcement'. Also, changing his testimony after the fact (of him being fired), would look suspicious as fuck.

>The axioms of your and all of the left's argument is baseless at best.
Nice rhetoric. You get that off a bumper sticker, comrade?

Stopped reading after all. Get a life

I blame it on the rain

He's getting impeached. Worst president ever. Lowest approval rating in history.

Nothing of great value being lost...

they trigger so easily.

youtube.com/watch?v=BI5IA8assfk

Fuck off sheep.

>Lowest approval rating in history.

Parroting leftists memes doesn't make it true. His approval rating is actually higher than Bill Clinton's was at this same point in Clinton's first term.

newsweek.com/donald-trumps-approval-rating-better-bill-clintons-first-term-621853

Source on the approval rating
Also protip. Approval rating has nothing to do with impeachment

All hail our new overlords

aww, does somebody need a diaper change?

I'm still waiting on your definition of perjury

Whatever you don't even know what it means fag. Jokes on you tumpanzre

nah bro triggering you is payment enough.

Look who's triggered

so butthurt must call names.

Trump is so close to a nervous break down. Can't wait for it to happen.

>Tomorrow is the day
>Really guise it is....
>Trump is so finished....

Why does this sound so familiar? Oh yea here's why;

>he's not serious, he will drop out
>he'll never make it past the primaries
>he'll never win the primary
(wins the GOP primary)
>he just handed the election to Hillary
>he can't possibly beat Hillary
>he's doing so bad in the polls - Hillary doesn't even have to try
>he's fucking up the debates so bad - Hillary's got this
>he stands no chance of winning
(he wins the election)
>WTF - the world is ending
>the electoral college doesn't have to pick him
>the electoral college won't pick him
>the electoral college will pick an alternate - it's their right
(gets the EC pick)
>the senate won't accept the ECs pick
>they have a right to reject the pick and choose someone else
(gets confirmed)
>he's not fit to be president, and won't be allowed to be inaugurated
(gets inaugurated)
>he's going to be impeached any day now....

Ok trumptard

Fuck you, Trump.

I'd shoot you in the fucking head myself but I don't want to waste the ammo on your retarded ass.

I will, however, fuck the shit out of all the cucks' pale wives while they cry in front of Fox News as The Orange Hemmorroid gets fuming eviscerated tomorrow.

I'll be busy fucking all the white women I can in the name of freedom and every time they swallow my jizz they swallow Mexican freedom! (which is often)

Go fuck yourself, white boy. YOU'RE DONE.

>Grab your guns, take to the streets, tomorrow we might need to save America.

yeah, this
please do this

I'm writing this from Europe and it would be hilarious to watch ... on TV from a safe distance.

The man is trying to bring back the 60's economy and he's going to do that by building a big ass wall and opening more coal mines.

So excuse me for having expectations of the human intelligence. I'll fucking stop now.

Somewhere some place it's going down..crisis actors will be up tomorrow

i'll just leave this here. it's putin's favorite bitch.

nothing is going to happen to Trump.

If it absolutely came to that then I would be down. But in reality nothing is going to come of it. It's just like every other ABSOLUTE UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE THAT LE DRUMPF WERKED WITH LE RUSSIANZZZZ!!1!1!!

i like your spirit though.

you'll have to wait for the details while he pulls them out of his ass.

>this
i'd love to see the entire cmt demographic taking it to the streets, armed to the teeth with guns of freedom, killing faggots to the soundtrack of kenny chesney