Logged into my PayPal account today, and found someone had bought/payed for some shit!!

Logged into my PayPal account today, and found someone had bought/payed for some shit!!

I contacted support, and they told me they were not going to refund me because according to their "investigation" all those transactions had been made from my computer/IP.
Like, wtf??

Im SO fuckin angry and worried, what do??
Help me out somehow Sup Forumsros :(

These are some of the details on those transactions:

PAPYED TO: Followiz

antoine . dionne at gmail dot com

-

Payed to: G2A.COM Limited
www dot g2a dot com
paypal at g2a dot com

Details: Apple iTunes 15 Euro GIFT CARD PREPAID

Other urls found in this thread:

website.informer.com/email/[email protected]
mobile.twitter.com/antoine_dionne
followiz.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

help pls

bump cause i feel my blood boiling

It's because you can't spell "paid"

bump

grow up

lol either someone figured out your IP or someone using the same wifi/internet as you made the purchase

>LOGged

ty

how the fuck,
and what the fuck do user?

No one will take you seriously if you spell like you're either retarded or 8 years old.

Change your password, Einstein

what are you even talking about,
gtfo retarded fuck

Oh, so you're 8, got it.

You should write an email to him and embed something to see what other info you could get from him..

Maybe the techfags here can help

He's talking about this

Honestly idk if that's exactly what happened, but normally your IP is connected to your router if you're using wifi. It's different if you use an ethernet cable. I also know that if you know a specific IP you can copy/paste it into the advanced settings section of your browser and use it kinda like a proxy... That's never worked for me though because I'm either a dumbass or it just doesn't work that way.
Anyway, some smart ass somehow knew both your IP and your paypal login... Pretty smart of them to do it from your IP

ty user!!

what is that website informer link?

I wonder whos email is that? or if its even an valid email?
followiz dot com doesnt even exit

Address of he owner of the website

ty man, im so altered i dont even know what to do...

email him and ask him what?
send what?

im connected via ethernet cable.
i have no fucking idea what happened

>write an email to him and embed something
something like what user?

what should i ask him

mobile.twitter.com/antoine_dionne

This website has an address and phone number

I would ask G2A about the transaction

If you're using ethernet then someone definitely had to have used your IP some other way than simply connecting to your wifi. That means they knew your IP address. Gotta be careful who gets that info, OP.

>I would ask G2A about the transaction
they told me theres a paypal dispute and my request has been temporarily suspended until the dispute is either canceled or accepted...

what the f does that even mean

AND THANKS FOR THE ANTOINE DIONEE info, if that the fucker who robbed me?
i dont understand...

what should i email him user?

im not a pc geek

i dont know how they go it, or how can u even use it to make it apperar like i legit used my paypla to pay for that shit

is there any way i can trace back that fucker?

i feel i want to kill someone

followiz.com
Not sure what This service is OP

Well.. Since he has a website maybe you could prod him about that and get to to know him.. I am not sure that he is the one. If the person that used your PayPal could acces that from your IP then they are probably smart enough not to use their own email.. Just my 2 cents.

All the info I have given you here toke me 10 min on my phone at work. Be less helpless OP
>not your personal army

Call him OP

ty user,
i just come here bcause like I said, im not a computer expert

and nobody wants to help me/refund my money

ty user, gotta go out do some shit, but will do in 30mnts when im back home

what if those are invalidad phone/email ?

Most likely Antoines PayPal was also compromised and they're just using his account to mule.

I had this happen to me on iTunes, guy linked his cc to my account, put his name/address/phone number in

So I called this faggot up and he said I'm the 3rd one to call him and someone stole his identity

fuck

so im screwed? what did u do?

fucking paypal, besided they are not going to refund me, they think i indeed bought that shit.
Calling me a liar bcause they say i bought that from my PC/IP

bump