Usa vs euro thread

Usa vs euro thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Plan
youtube.com/watch?v=S4K4okVa7dU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

funny cos it's true

>Fatties vs cucks

Can't see the difference to be quite honest.

0°c = freezing. 100°c = boiling

The only thing I'll say is that it is nice that sometimes it's 0 out and its super fucking cold and sometimes its 100 out and super fucking hot. Whereas 0 is cold but not THAT cold, and the high tops out at ~45

Don't worry the US will be pulling from NATO very soon. Start learning Russian or Arabic.

Start learning chinese you kike

learn chinese lel

Murican cucks are literalley putting gorillions of BIG BLACK BALLS on the surface of a lake to prevent the water from getting sunburn. Pretty retarded if you ask me.

Honestly this bait made me laugh
+1 user

Europe of yesteryear could compete.....sadly its lost now, and that sucks

Pretty much this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Plan

>american engineering
What else did you expect?

The balls inhibit microorganism growth, reducing the treatment the water must undergo through other means.

One bit I never understood is why did Ireland and Switzerland get money?

>losing to almost any challenging opponent
>beat Britain

that dude's in the us army btw. might wanna fix that.
good job comparing pogs getting chaptered to infantry.

Twice.

ireland and switzerland was more loans than actual grant money. and they needed aid due to their economies being affected by the war. you can't really trade all that well when your entire continent is affected by war.

Read your history.
Rebels lost almost every battle.
The UK was not committed to the warm as it;s interests lay in India and the West Indies.
Britain came back in 1814 and beat the US, and burned the Whitehouse down. And we were busy beating Napoleon up at the time.

>Says marine
> Guys is wearing an ACU with UCP
Try harder Europoor

>being this retarded
burger education didnt go so well huh?

Shut up nigger

Europe: Battle history- relied heavily on US support at the end of WW1, relied almost entirely on US during Cold War to protect it from USSR because the Europeans didn't know what the fuck a nuclear weapon was, can't even keep its own countries under control and ended up almost getting entirely conquered by them different times

It's all jokey shit dude, calm down.
The English take the piss out of the Scots, the Welsh and the Irish, themselves.
The Scots, Welsh and Irish do the same to each other and the English.
And we all do it to you.
But when shit happens, we have each others back.
You should feel privileged that we include you in our piss taking, it's a family thing.
And this post is truerer than you think.

>Hurr durr I can't reply to this...
>NIGGER!

not to mention the French basically won the war for them

American education everyone.

yo mama

Literally none of those pictures on the right are the usa....maybe the landfill...

Burger education best education

honestly, this is the truest graph on here.
i'm american, and i hate my countries measurement scales.

Eurofags are so butthurt all the time that they have to make these retarded posts to convince themselves that Europe is so much better!

Yes it is true, but currently our nation is being threatened by Labour and their kneeling to the EU, if they win, which I certainly hope they do not.

>but muh freedoms: the post

>don't we all know
i deployed with my unit to iraq and we were posted up with the anzacs. good times.

the best was getting to drink vodka with polaks

youre forgetting the mosques and massive amounts of syrian refugees

Won the war for them, so yes, america won

kek'd

>massive amounts
murican "news" watcher detected.

i got to go to a spanish paella while down range. i forget what beer it was, but it was fucking glorious. spanish sof were chill as fuck.

autism has become an epidemic

U euros would all be speaking German if it wasn't for the US

Nobody brought those up, I'm just merely pointing out that you guys have a blatant inferiority complex and feel the need to preen and embellish online about your countries because you feel jealous of america.

I think this picture might be biased.

Rip its or wild tiger?

who triggered Mudhamnmad over here ?

your obesity, nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=S4K4okVa7dU

this video is hilarious. and shows that Europe is fucked.

-40oF and -40oC are the same temperature.

the tears tho

Give America all the shit you want, but just remember that you've seen Hollywood movies this year and probably eaten mcdonalds. Why are there products of American industry in every town and city in europe, but there is nothing European in most American towns?

No, they'd be speaking German if it wasn't for the Soviets.

They'd be speaking Russian if it wasn't for the US.

>american school
nice try Todd.

The tears though.*
Fucking burger education.

muricans would be sending smoke signals if it wasn't for europe

Exactly. We're all brothers. It;s the fucking muslims and liberals we need to turn on.

muh education
you claim to have the best one yet get fucked over by your mudslime lords
10/10

Enjoy your Muslims Europe

no it was actual spanish beer. the spainards get to deploy with pretty much a connex with alcohol and traditional food. they had sangria and all sorts of port. towards the end of deployment they had to get rid of it so they had a paella cookout like every 3 days. i got to go to one due to my nco knowing spanish and being cool with their medical team.

Nah but im asking you though whats your preference of energy drink when you were deployed

Pretty sure you can buy Lego, Nutella, and Prosciutto just about everywhere nignog.

>euros
>trying

Amerifats drive automatic slushboxes.

Europoors drive shitty FWD hatchbacks.

>Can't even type properly
>Can't even use punctuation
>Doesn't even know how to spell "my"
>Implying Islam uses the title "lord"
>Resolves to incoherent autistic screeching

*Burger education*

Meanwhile in america

>muh type on the net let me move the goal post
>knows about their new lords
yuuros

us school

Being this gay.

Dat European Culture Tho

>busy beating back napoleon
okay, you keep telling yourself that. Napoleon fought 60 battles, losing only 7 of them, and the only 2 Britain participated where France lost were the battle of waterloo when Britain was part of a coalition, and the Siege of Acre, were the British had tons of Ottoman reinforcements.

>ITT: Liberals pretend they aren't American and bait Europeans that pretend they aren't European.

It's 2017 nigger.

Anything blow up today you dumb euros

Democracy was created by a culture of white warmongering slave owners.

Look at the state of Greece now, it's former decadence has led to its ruin.

That is the future of democracy.

Still can't read your autistic writing; burger education did you well!

Happily they kill each other mostly

you must not be familiar with the phrase "aloha snackbar" read a fucking the Torah before you talk about shit nigger