If you found out you only had a month left to live, do you think you would enjoy life more...

If you found out you only had a month left to live, do you think you would enjoy life more, knowing it's the last you had? Or do you think you would be better off not knowing?

Knowing would allow you to do things you've wanted for a while, but at the same time you have to deal with your upcoming death.

and this isn't some "we expect you to live a month" shit, you WILL die in exactly one month.

I'd definitely enjoy it more, since I wouldn't have to worry about saving for the future and taking care of myself.

Death isn't something to fear.

it is however an end, and endings mean less options

id probably browse Sup Forums and still be a piece of absolute shit.

I could die tomorrow or even in the next hour. With that in mind, I would not do anything different.

Sure, which is why death isn't something to be sought. If you already had a fixed time of death though, that's not something to worry about.

That other user is right. If you don't have to leave behind to much cash, you could finance a fucking beautiful 4 week adventure.

>Sure, which is why death isn't something to be sought
as such, knowing something that isn't to be sought will happen to you will most likely cause anxiety

The sad reality of real life is that anything that's going to kill you in a month is probably going to hurt like hell and strip away your energy and mobility. It will also mentally destroy you.

Source: family members. Feels bad.

My daily life is so boring that it would probably inspire me to do something for once.

I guess I'd tell the person I've been crazy about for the past.. Many years what's going on. Then go see a couple of old friends, have more than a few cold beers and buy a ticket to, I dunno, Vietnam and go see what the world looks like outside Europe.

Igual would try to smoke my own weight in weed

No. There's a difference between not seeking something out and being bothered by that something showing up.

wouldn't it lead you to think of all the thinks you'll never do?

I shouldn't think so. There's already a plethora of things that I will never do.

Besides the dying part being hard to overcome.... I'd try and get me some money then blow it all.
Claim bankruptcy and die?

Or a simple road trip with friends?

Write a book predicting my death
Have it be more accurate than jebus's foreshadowing.
Set up roalties of bible 2.0 to my family.

1.- Jump parachute.
2.- Get nailed by tranny.
3.- Hit on my sister in law.
4.- Ask female boss for "humanitarian" handjob.
5.- Travel to see 4/5 places i'd really like to see.

>write book for every single day possible
>family releases it after you die

Same

Is the 5th not possible or do you die first?

it's probably or rather than out of