Post the most fucked up videos you can find. I'm yet to see someone get skinned alive

Post the most fucked up videos you can find. I'm yet to see someone get skinned alive.

Other urls found in this thread:

goregrish.com/video/1066/extremely-graphic-mexican-cartel-cut-off-man-s-face-hands-behead-him
youtu.be/ir9lchqNNd4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>newfag is new
called a rekt thread.

>most fucked up videos.
>videos
posts a jpg.

Troll harder faggot.

there's one video of a cartel member beign skinned alive. at least the face. i have it somewhere but i'm too lazy to look it up.

how is he trolling? you truly are a newfag

Nice jpg faggot

It's on /gif/ right now.. someone posted a link.. I didn't watch it cause inb4 i'm a pussy, but the reaction faces paint all the picture you need.

newfag is new and wants to see something that will traumatize me

0/10 jesus even the trolls are crap in here these days.

>troll harder
You're clearly new, you should go back.

> Post op male to female tranny orgasm.

More disturbing than gore.

>newfag is new
cant greentext.

Worst gore I've seen on Sup Forums.

>These days
That's how kids talk to sound older.

Fuck off my b newfag.

Thank you for contributing. I saw this one yesterday with my sister. Definitely a good video

>These days

Thats how kids talk like to sound older.
Fuck off newfag.

Nah, I shall stay

>ITT: faggots telling other faggots they're newfags.

In the interests of hurting your newfag brain.. I'll make some mild attempts.

this is gold also

someone post newfag exterminator.

Watch out, your 12 year old is showing.

whats the story behind this?

> MY SON!!

I remember this one. Thanks for your contribution

> kid steals gun
> kid tries selling gun
> guy who had his gun stollen finds out
> goes to "buy" gun
> shoots dumb kid in head

Good post. I enjoy some crispy humans

thanks user

Welcome to Sup Forums newfag

He stole a gun from a drug dealer or gang member and tried resaling it to the person.

I think you have me confused with yourself. Only a child would be so concerned with such trivial things

That's some major BS.

Kid stole that gun from that dealers car then tried to sell it to him not knowing he stole it from him.
I think thats brazil, not sure.

10/10 one of the most satisfactory videos out there.

Either the stupidest samefag or you two both have the worst comebacks I've ever seen in my life.

'Look out your 12 year old is showing.' wow. A class. You were doing better when you kept to the 'YOU'RE A NEWFAG.' "NO, YOU'RE A NEWFAG." shit.

Now this one I love. Quality post

WTF. Get a sharper knife faggot.

What I read a long time ago when this vid first started circulating was that the kid stole the guys gun and had no idea he was trying to sell it back to him.

For some reason my laptop can't play webms. I don't want to download a bunch of shit, so anyone got gifs?

Ahahaha using big words only shows how young you are, either that or you're a wizard, m'lady.

I know, right? Either that kid has one thicc neck, the guy has no muscles, or he needs to get a new knife.

more than 2

Yeah I am pretty young. 21 to be exact. Lets get back to the videos now. M'lady? Would be an insult if i were a guy, which I'm not.

>more than 2
>shows an image proving there were at least 2
are you fucking retarded user?

Tits or GTFO, M'lady.

That earlier trap thread was pitiful. Can't believe that stupid OP actually got the surgery done. This is just fucking disgusting.

So nasty. I don't even wanna watch it again. Rather a dig being burned alive and raped at the same time.

yes because i suppose there was this one guy insulting himself.

You spelt 12 wrong
>if i were a guy, which I'm not.
Tits or GTFO

I can't help but wonder at what point do you eventually just go numb. And die.

>Implying Sup Forums isn't cancerous enough for that to legitimately happen

My tits are too good for your virgin eyes. I'm here to see fucked up vids.

goregrish.com/video/1066/extremely-graphic-mexican-cartel-cut-off-man-s-face-hands-behead-him

link to the post?

Fuck that, they should use the dulest blade they can get so it takes time, let the idea that you are killing him sink in his head as hes got half a knife in his neck, make sure his last memory is of his blood pouring out, people laughing at him and recording him, reminding him they are killing him and that his familly is gping to recieve a chopped of body.

I'm here to see horrific shit too, so post your tits.

Tits or gtfo.

fair enough

Now this is what I'm here for. Thank you for your contribution

Show your tits fag.

No. Get over it.

F A G

See That's why i'm not that into quick beheadings, maybe 10 seconds? Waste of a murder, least have some style.

Tits or GTFO
if no tits
fuck off

Fucking hell this isn't youtube comment sections, piss off back to minecraft to jerk off popular youtubers or stop fucking posting this shitty argument to jerk each other off

No tits, no right to be here.

>being this new

>being this new

There's a video about some Mexican cartels that skinned alive this guy's face. They also cut off his hands and are slowly decapitating him with a box cutter. Pretty sure I saw it on best gore

That's actually kinda interesting

>see human beheading, don't care
>see animal get hurt, get angry

what's wrong with me ?

I just saw that one. Quality video to say the least. Thank you for your contribution

they obviously used a blunt knife on purpose retard

Nothing.
Most of mankind deserves to be exterminated.
Dogs are selfless.

Have another webm of interest faggot.

Yea that is too. That's really confusing as to wtf did he do to his cock and balls? Weird.

The other, looks like somebody just chopped their cock off. I thought SRS removed the prostate and therefore no cum.

Damn I was eating breakfast. But this is what I asked for. Great job. Thank you you for your contribution

Not naming it 'ivory hunting" come on man.

Just disgusting. They either paid good or love tubby.

I would prefer to see some more violence against women instead of you fags arguing about who can spray the most cum out of their ass.

Maybe post some?

Congrats on your failed thread, thats what happens when you're a newfag and act like a cumt.

Maybe go fuck yourself.
I'm here to build a folder, not post the same shit over and over.

Boo hoo.. Baby isn't getting what he wants.

Rules are rules. Stop being an entitled Sup Forumsitch.

Im not too disappointed with it. Got some good posts here and there.

And this confuses me too. Looks like his entire guts is hanging out and he's happy as shit.

How does a prolapse like that even happen?

Well nice then

Odd. I almost smiled when the kid got shot

Time and effort.

time and effort on photo editing

Or.. They are too fucktarded to sharpen a knife. Work smarter lads.. Not harder.

Maybe a bit.. But I've seen magazines with horrendous shit similar to this from before Photoshop existed.

I think he was referring to gore not at rekt

I think he was referring to gore not at rekt

>goregrish.com/video/1066/extremely-graphic-mexican-cartel-cut-off-man-s-face-hands-behead-him
lol. listen to the music.

"put yo hands up in de air, put yo hands up in de air"

this one is sick and disgusting if you have a drug or alcohol problem because it claims no booze is in the video an then WHAMMO ur in the Heinekin Wonka factory tour :( youtu.be/ir9lchqNNd4