Am I ugly?

Am I ugly?

yes.jpg

Your lips look like a failed botox job, your hair is windswept, your square jaw is ridiculed by the dimples in your cheeks and the butt on your chin and the giant shades just give this air of a botched plastic surgery specimen, who now seek validation from strangers, not just on the internet, but on Sup Forums.

This is a soc question

I would suck your dick for 10k

Okay how about now, am I still ugly??

Yes, you're. Also delete this post.

Extremely.

Yes.
>nigger nose
>malformed nigger lips
>your strong jaw is fucked by the massive cleft and dimples
>speaking of dimples, whats with the beard hair in em? cant shaving aint rocket science
>what the actual fuck is up with your ears
>those glasses are clearly hiding something

wow I wanna fug you

And pretensous, and narcissistic, poor taste in hair, poor choice in jewellery. The room looks pre-90's VD clinic, and you have facial hair of a half suckered jolly rancher down my couch. Other than that, totally mediocre.

Not really but you look like a douche bag tool

Alright, but if I stick my tongue out? Will I still be ugly??

Nah, looking pretty good. I'd shave the weird hair on your cheek tho

You're like a woman, wearing huge sunglasses to hide your face. Doesn't help that they look like they're worth 5 bucks you cheap cunt.

You look like a faggot

Yes, but it's nothing a BMW, designer clothes, and some lottery tickets won't fix.

You look like an ugly to ok looking type. Aka you're fucked. Also, nigger nose. I'm guessing you're dark asian.

Nope, very handsome actually and that's from an honest perspective

No just a faggot

take those ugly glasses off

>vd clinic

Kek

Alright so one things for sure, I'm shaving the beard. I'll just deal with the fact my whole face is cancer. :))

duck face

you head looks like my ballsack lol

Like this?? Or no?

Nowwwwww i see it

you look like Elliot Rodger's gay stepbrother

Manlet taco

You are a good-looking guy. However, multiple things in your photographs strongly imply you are a douche.

You can fix up ugly a little...hard to cover the douche.

Awh, but I like them. :(

not really. Good jaw. 7/10

Like what?? My clothes?

No, but you look like a douche. Wouldn't mind being drugged and raped by you though.

Like, a strong 7/10 about to be 8. Or like a aright 7/10 that still needs work to be 8?

kek

Awh, I'd gladly drug rape you anytime buddy.

nah u sexy

Holy shit your dad failed you HARD

Nah, you're good. I'd tear your ass up.

No homo...

7/10 look like such a tool tho

No, but you look like a fucking douche. I instantly felt like punching you in the face.

That nose is rather too chunky and are you fucking duckfacing? Given the nose I do think you're hiding some cro-magnum brow shit going on around the eyes, or some such.

Prob ugly yeah. Shades are nice tho.

You are clearly ugly even based on the limited view of your face due to the retarded and obnoxiously huge sunglasses you obviously know deep down that you actually need to block the majority of your face just to be presentable. Might as well kys OP

Okay, but check this out. How about now?

is someone there with you? wtf is that

So, you noticed? This is where the thread ends. Think carefully about what you see.

Looks like an attentionwhore to me.