Am I the one one here that does not watch anime?

Am I the one one here that does not watch anime?

I don't understand why so many people think its the best thing ever, its just cartoons but from japan.

You are depressed if you can't enjoy anime
Stop smonking weed

then what you watch mate?

Am I the one one here that does not smonk weed?

I don't understand why so many people think its the best thing ever, its just plants but from ground.

You are depressed if you can't smonk weed
Stop watching anime

this is Savvy Tailor

I love my life.
Don't smoke weed.
Don't watch shitty cartoons from Japan either.

It's just a matter of opinion mate, in this case you have shit taste, but that's fine. There are plenty of great american cartoons but what's wrong with enjoying all of them?

anime website

If you do not watch anime, why are you on an anime image board?

i remember waching anime when i was 13 i stopped doing it at 15 because all the good ones were over, and in the rcent years the anime plot is shit, just oobs and cliches

It's just telling a story.

No its shit

Though much anime is fucking garbage, a lot of people are attracted to it simply because it's a medium that allows for long, serialized stories and concepts that no live action studio or distributor would green light.

And impossible tit physics. Don't forget that.

Cena?

No you snowflake.

>Am I the one one here that does not watch anime?
Probably not.
>I don't understand why so many people think its the best thing ever
You sound young little tike. Its like anything else. Some people like movies, and I guess some people don't?
>its just cartoons but from japan.
trolling or dumb, pick one

I have trouble getting into it because it makes no sense. And not in an artistic way. In an autistic way. As in, character motivations are all over the place, the action doesn't serve anything but fanboy boners, and the dialogue often makes absolutely no sense whatsoever and often contradicts itself when characters just make shit upon the fly for shock value that can't technically be called a twist.

sounds like the problem is you

you may want to loosen up its not a painting on a wall

Did you just watch naruto and shit like that or what? There is tons of anime without fanservice, with a more grown up tone and and and. I always say try 'Ergo Proxy', found it was quite a good anime.

The only one in existence.

Same. I don't watch cartoons at all. Especially ones that were originally intended for children with mental disabilities.
Animefags are no better than bronies.

I hate myself for succumbing to it but i guess it's alright as long as i don't turn into a true weeaboo

It's not fucking cartoon ! You fucking bastard go die op

>its just cartoons but from japan.
That's exactly what it is. That's why so many people like it and why so many people dislike it. There's really nothing more about it. It's not worth trying to figure every little detail out.

I only like anime if it's english dubbed. I don't give a shit how loud you weebs ree about it, if I wanted to have to read all the dialog I'd read a god damn book. How do you really enjoy the show when you're actually only seeing it in your peripheral vision while reading the subtitles?

Its not cute anymore dumbass.

I couldnt give any less of a fuck about Japanimation as it was known back in my younger days. I've got a lot better shit to watch/do.

Not trolling, its actually how I feel about it