Can you read my article Capitalism Hates Fat People

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@kivabay/capitalism-hates-fat-people-2610c6f4ba0
health.com/health/gallery/0,,20396291,00.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sorry l, forgot the link

medium.com/@kivabay/capitalism-hates-fat-people-2610c6f4ba0

Everyone hates fat people. Fuck off.

No, you hate yourself. Fat is beautiful.

Smoking is bad for health m'lady

I hate you both

>bad for health

I'm actually gender neutral

Hey dont get me wrong some fat fuckers are ok i suppose but you my dear are a train wreak i meen why the hell you thought those glasses are the way to go ill never know but in all seriousness your one ugly mother fucker and deserve no less than a tanker of acid on that mess you call a face i bet you stink to in all the wrong places go kill yourself OP please do us all a favor oh and TITS OR GTFO

So you're a hermaphrodite?

Some days I'm female some days male, somedays neither

Or maybe you have neither sexual organs?

No such thing fuckwit

Fat is lazy
Fat eats too much
Fat contributes to the starvation of others
Fat is the leftists caricature of capitalism
Fat is stupid
Fat is selfish

DON'T BE FAT

Just read my article asshole

Communism reporting. We hate fat people too.

Um how does my being fat contribute to the starvation of others?

hey, I recognize you, you're that fucking asshole

If it was worth reading, you wouldn't have to pimp it on Sup Forums

I could, but can you honestly say that it adds anything new to the discussion?
Or are you just setting up your intersectional points to win in the victim olympics?
I have nothing specific against fat people.
Also couldn't it be argued that having a mostly sedentary consumer base, who rarely get out to enjoy the free pleasures of moving about in nature, would actually be beneficial for capitalism?
I mean wouldn't capitalism hate people who reject its consumerism, more than the people who consume to the point of being fat?

You're eating food that could be given to some that are genuinely hungry. Are you potato?

I wanted to know the opinion of asshole males

>gender neutral

I bet you're fun at parties

You buying up all the fucking food unnecessarily raises the price of food, because supply and demand you fat fuck.

Poor people that need to eat can't afford it because of fat people like you.

Watches at $ 0 why?

So ask yourself the next time you wake up and decide you're a man.

I don't think that's true at all

Well real capitalism is limited..
Todays America the capitalism is corrupt.
So it's now we're dealing with crony capitalism.

I am actually, it is very rare this topic comes up at the parties I go to, so I don't generally bore people with it.
Do you have point though?
You're assuming our genders and our level of assholeness, I feel this is victimizing me.

Жиpнo, OП. Пoпpoбyй пoтoньшe.

> Dubs speak the truth.

When I used to be fat.. I hated myself too.
Drop a hundred pounds and your cuntish points of view will evaporate too.

Let me guess, thyroid right?

No, my parents were both obese and short

I skimmed a bit of it. Capitalism loves money. Fat people are a multi billion dollar industry.

Sell them bullshit food, then sell them bullshit diets, sell them gym memberships and exercise stuff and diet pills, when they get diabetes and heart disease sell them medicine.

Fat people are a cash cow.

Hey OP, if gender is an interchangeable social construct, how do I know you're an XX chromosome cat-lady, just from seeing your face?

If capitalism hated fat people you wouldn't have so many businesses that not only cater to fatties but support their lifestyle.

>Fat people fashion
>Fat people restaurants (fast food)
>Fat people transportation (extra wide wheelchairs)
>Fat people custom coffins (extra w i d e)

He's a smll listing of items tailored to fat people

health.com/health/gallery/0,,20396291,00.html

So what capitalism doesn't "embrace you by putting you in tons of films, television and modeling ads?

Guess what? It's because those are areas of business that are reliant on aesthetics and the vast majority of people, yes even fat ones, don't want to look at fat people because they are a repulsive reminder of gluttony and sloth.

So while capitalism may not exert the ridiculous amount of effort it would require to kiss your fat ass, they certainly are coddling you and your ilk in a variety of ways that are commercially/financially viable.

So you were dealt a bad genetic hand.
This just means you need to work out more to get fit, but it doesn't exclude you from being able to get healthier.
I used to be fat, then I got poor to the point of not being able to afford public transport.
So I had and still have to bike everywhere, which means I've lost about 8 trouser sizes in 1.5 years.
Going from fat to not fat is possible and people preferring the not fat option isn't oppression, its just how people generally work.

And you didn't want to disappoint them right? Well you did, even by their low standards.

I doubt it has pets.

Too conformist

>fatty quintet, checked!

Capitalism loves fat people you mean...
Fat people eat all the time so they buy a lot of food
Fat people can't move so they buy moving devices, cars, anything to not walk
Fat people can't move so all they can do is stay at home. To remain entertained they need a lot of stuff too, TVs, videogames, etc.
Fat people are unhealthy. They need a lot of medical care and expensive insurance
Fat people are unhappy, so they spend a lot in therapy, psychiatrists and drugs of all kind.
Unhappiness also makes people consume more for they have all kind of needs to fill the inner emptiness.

=> fat people are capitalists best clients

Capitalism has given you the material wealth necessary to make yourself fat.

OP, you might like these free watches since you're against capitalism.

Thanks for pointing out the spam post to be reported.

Mother of God. It's no wonder you resent capitalism, along with the rest of humanity.

Well, of course you don't. Just keep stuffing your face. Poor people can fend for themselves.

>No, my parents were both obese and short

Both your parents and you eat enough for 2 other families.

Egotystical
Greedy
Narcissistic
self-centered
egocentric
stingy
lazy
sedentary

Oh, wow. Another thing capitalism doesn't care about.

I know you hate capitalism but aren't there any personal hygiene substances you can get a hold of other than soap and shampoo?

You don't look like someone who'll be in a position to fight when your little communist revolution begins.

Are you fucking kidding me?

I don't even have to read the article, the title says it all.

You really think Capitalists hate fat people? They LOVE them. Fat people consume tons more and have tons of market segments like dieting and exercise.

Fats are great for business, honey

check out those singles

Gendet benders go out of their way to let you know theyre weirdos. You got all huffy when someone said mlady for shits sakes. Also you are only playing a victim. You can "feel" like youre being victimized and I "feel" like youre dumb as rocks.

Savage

Yeah, we hate the fatties too

I'm not op, I was mocking op.
But good rage post user, that'll show 'em.

So we're actually debating this fucktarded hypothesis and not the fact that this beast claims to be gender fucking neutral

The fuck happened to muh Sup Forums

You can only mock people so much, moving on to mocking their hypothesis is the next step.

Did you dieded?

>intelligence neutral
fify

I fail to believe op was ever the person in that picture.

Why not move to a communist country and see how they embrace your fat lifestyle.

>protip:you're going to starve to death in the first week and not a single fuck will be given.

I disagree.

These people - assuming they still identify as people - can never be mocked too much.

Just like the real Trump, you got it wrong.
The mocking of her claim to being gender neutral can be seen here.

Please let that be true. That thing and it's kind should never be able to procreate, for the betterment of mankind.

And back into to the sea you go OP

Huh well okay, go ahead user.
I'd much rather go after the idea than the person.

depends on how bad your spelling is

Not even close to being enough.

Idk though, it hasn't replied for a while so maybe it an heroed. We can but hope

>read article
>article on why no one wants to be fat, no one wants you to be fat
>author wants to know why no one wants to be fat
>dies of heart attack due to clogged arteries midway through thread

/thread