How does a hot bitch produce such a dopey loser like Ethan?

How does a hot bitch produce such a dopey loser like Ethan?

And how old is this bitch anyways? Ethan is greying, so he's 40 something right?

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=95WEj25Wnq8
youtube.com/watch?v=JjqjrxKPc7s#t=36
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>hot
oy vey

As soon as these clods got all positive and started making skits instead of commentary they got boring as fuck

I regret that I won't be able to enjoy the next ten years of seeing and hearing ethan klein coughing on Adult Swim

jewish men are gamma males

>she's hotter than the wife

She's some 60+ rich Jew bitch.

Unsubbed after the 100 shirt video. Such a hack bit

>Ethan is greying, so he's 40 something right?
he's late 20's early thirties max

just shit genetics, shit diet, zero exercise

as per psychicpebbles' question, she smoked weed during pregnancy

Of course his mommy is a well to do milf. Fuck it isn't fair.

so was the father too disappointed to show up

>Ethan married someone who is a spitting image of his own mother, right down to the unhealthy weight

Dude has issues.

Hila is like perpetually high. And she's really skinny. Does she have brain damage?

Are you serious? He has the greying hair of a man 50+. He's not even god damn 30?!

I have always wondered where the hell his dad is, they kept referencing him in the past tense...

there are various reasons for gray hair, genetics, vitiligo, sadness, close lightning strikes etc

they showed his father in that "dying ethan hair black" vid

that's pretty common though and it's not really an unhealthy weight they are just skinny

For windows phone posters
sys.Sup Forums.org/tv/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=73508685

sys.Sup Forums.org/tv/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=73508685

Don't all men subconsciously seek out women exhibiting traits similar to their mothers?

>his mom looks like his wife
>his wife
>falling for the "ethan's sister is his wife" meme

>this is what americans actually believe

Got some news for you. You tend to want to bang women who look like your mom. Women want to bang men who look like their dad. They imprint upon us what a nice looking person is.

Go to some morphing site, and choose a bunch of celebs you think are pretty. After a bunch, you arrive on the average of what you find attractive. What should be starring back at you is a young version of your mom.

Once I've realized, this, it's weird. I see a hot chick, and I can see my mom's face.

This is like some dark secret of the universe I wish I had never known.

>Ethan is greying, so he's 40 something right?
I'm 24 and greying.

Could be genetic homie. I started getting grays at 25. Runs in the family.

I really like Ethan but his videos have just run out of steam for me.

He's not really got anything to say, wonder how long he'll be able to keep it going.

Why would you watch h3h3
his old stuff got stale quickly, it's just him stating obvious things and repeating thing's from the video he's mocking:enema bucket, enema bucket, it's like a bucket, bucket is bigger than a cup, COUGH XD
His new suff is generic normie youtube shit.Can't wait for "Ethan and Hilla wearing wacky used hats ZOINKS"
Haven't seen a channel becoming big that fast and a person selling out that fast.

>tfw she literally fucking says 'oy gevult' within the first minute

I thought people only said that to make fun of Jews

VAPE NATION

She is so weird looking. Look at her fake smiles.

its all bullshit though

yes, i have found women who look like my mother attractive, but that doesnt mean i seek out that in a partner because i find lots of different looking women attractive, men like variety they dont want a woman who looks like their mother, unless they are purposefully seeking that out for whatever reason

it may be an innate biological desire that is suppressed subconsciously but in the real world i do not want a woman who looks like my mother acting like my mother in my life

she said 'oh god'

ikr

Are there any lewd pictures of Hila yet?

I just want to hold her... ;_;

see Hila's ass in yoga pants here:
>youtube.com/watch?v=95WEj25Wnq8

Screw Hila. I want his mom riding my dick. Her thick, unshaved starting to grey bush.

>it's all bullshit
>i mean i did and it was fine
>but it's still all bullshit
>REEEEEE, not listening to you

He seriously married a younger version of his mother.

>muh braindread subpar jewess
;_;
eat shit and die,

>dude is a weirdo neet making strange lmao xD so randum vids
>meets a girl
>marries her
>rapid transformation into a normie
>spends all his time making normie vids with his wife
>people wonder why he's not longer "just like me" weirdo sense of humor
he grew up and so should you

I think Hila just isn't confident in her English language.

When will you kill yourself, aritap?

Fuck right off
youtube.com/watch?v=JjqjrxKPc7s#t=36

She says 'oy gevult'.

Thanks family I appreciate it

its bullshit because its not a definitive thing, lots of men have married and fucked girls who dont look anything like their mothers -- again men like variety this is a proven fact, they do not want a woman who looks like their mother consciously that would not arouse them

WEBM it please
WEBM it please
WEBM it please
WEBM it please

>you father and I are fit, how did you turn that way?

you're not fit, you're a fucking skeleton

pls

I think he said hes 30 in one of his previous videos that wasnt very long ago.

>man like things girls that don't look like their mothers too, it's true. my gf looks nothing like my mother
>REEEEEEE stop making me realize that I want to fuck my mother