Honest question: what is the deal with Iggy Pop fans...

Honest question: what is the deal with Iggy Pop fans? I've listened to some of their albums and it just sounds like your average pop music yet my sister and her friends are nuts over them. At 24 I can't be that out of touch, can I?

If you think the Stooges and Iggy's first 2 solo albums are pop you are out of touch

your sister sounds hot, post pics

>download iggy collection
>the cds are one big 40 min file each

i don't know but they might be retarded or crazy

>One of the most over-rated artists of all times, Iggy Pop has been an icon, not a musician.

I love Stooges and Iggy, don't get me wrong.

medival cue splitter is your friend newfag

JUST

chicken thigh

Iggy started off fantastic then turned sort of into a parody of himself which he's now turned around again with post pop depression (thanks to you know who)

But yeah if you think his early stuff is pop you're a retard he's what spawned punk rock essentially

Did you listen to The Stooges or Iggy Pop's solo stuff?

Both faggot

What do you regard as "pop"

It definitely is popular music, but The Stooges were heavy as shit for their time. Do you have an aversion to dadrock? If not, what bands?

A classic

yeah same happened with me and Tom Waits

>For their time
Stooges still rock harder than most contemporary acts

what is this shit?

you are an exceptionally lucky individual

Raw Power, Funhouse, and The Idiot are great albums.

how did I not notice that? btw Bowie worked both and they both came out in 1977

i guess iggys doing like a ancient egypt kinda thing, it also looks like hes in a desert (or maybe just a beach). but whats the significance of bowies posture.

Is this what you had to do to be a late 70s/early 80s Art Rock musician?

Can we get some handcore albums going?

I think Bowie randomly struck a pose and it looked good so they decided to use it as the album cover

What did they mean by this?

Use medieval cue splitter you dumb summerfag

he got fresh which is good

If I remember right he was running his hand through his hair