More? My GF. Wanna see her sucking cock? Nudes? fucking? She is 5ft0inch, 100lbs. How would you use her?

More? My GF. Wanna see her sucking cock? Nudes? fucking? She is 5ft0inch, 100lbs. How would you use her?

More please

You should be throwing her around in bed OP your missing out on ur full potentional

7/10
yea i'd fuck her, decent face

I'd make her check these dubs so hard.

ive seen this picture a thousand times, go do something better with your time

don't you like her?

bump

Show us some more, I want to see her getting fucked!

lemme see a load shot in her mouth

Need to see the butthole

Do you have a video with sound?

more pls user

Do you have a Kik yet? I've been sharing her like mad. I need more.

sharing? where? what is kik? :)

hey?

facial ?

don't let thread die, OP needs to deliver more

Kik is a chat app. Make an account and send me a request @ averageusername710

shes hot

I've been sharing her in groups on Kik and lots of threads on here. She's hot as fuck. I'm the one that wanted to throw her around like a bag of sugar

sent you a message.

so share more

received it?

bump

anyone on kik? I can share more.
@heyusername778

bump

video pls user

user you need to get her on shoulders against the wall and eat her out but post more ffs

moarrr

Do you think she would like it if I stuck my tongue in her asshole while she sucks you off?

thanks user, post vid and i'll tell more about what you should do to her

tell me what I should do and I can film it in 30 minutes :) I wil fuck her tonight and can record it

Can you link a longer video on imgur, she's hot af and I'd love to have sound...

Get here to sit on something just high enough so that you can pivot underneath her and she can hold on the edge of whatever she's sitting on without having to stable herself by holding you and the same for you with regard to keeping her stable... that way you can fuck her hard and fast and gravity is doing most of the work and also she'll want to help gravity do it's job so there will be a good rhythm going and you'll be able to just plough in to her... if not that get her pussy as far to the edge of the bed as possible, fold her legs back in the air and put your face in her gash and eat her out like never before... with her legs bent back and holding them lick her pussy up and down at the same time as rocking her whole body and go to town on her... failing either of those do as previously suggested

this

is OP going to make another thread?