User

user,
if you could send a letter back in time to your 13 year old self, what would it say ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Eo-KmOd3i7s
youtu.be/4fndeDfaWCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kys asap shit don't get better.

Don't bye the backstreet boys and N'sync because you wont give a shit about them after a year

youtu.be/Eo-KmOd3i7s

youtu.be/4fndeDfaWCg

dat's some shit advice bruh

baby bye bye byyye

X

thats my favorite letter anyway

Stay away from cocaine

Buy stock in google then buy bitcoins when they're a thing.

Also, yes, she DOES want to fuck you, so do it now instead of waiting 4 years

buy some bitcoin and traps are gay

These guys get it

"Just keep doin' what you're doin' kid!

Ps.
The winning lottery numbers for 2015 to 2017 are included on the back of this note. Enjoy!"

Buy Bitcoin, sell @1k in 2013. Buy at $200 in 2016.

December 17 2013 mega millions 8 14 17 20 39 Mega Ball 7

Also bet on Brexit + Trump + Cubs winning world series in 2016.

Then I'm super fucking rich and open a kitty sanctuary.

what is that gif from

1. Just start smoking weed now because you're a loser.

2. She doesn't want you. You ugly.

3. Don't join Facebook.

Don't fuck this girl. She gave you herpes

'Warn the world about the dangers of immigration'

Maybe I'd include some recent articles from Sweden or some shit to back up the claims

invest in bitcoin you little retard

1. Lose weight now, you fat fuck.
2. Live a little. Don't be so lame.
3. The future is not full of endless possibility.
4. Pursue females.
5. Enjoy sports while you can.

"Tell mom to get a mammogram RIGHT THE FUCK NOW. It's not too late like it will be when she notices anything.

ALSO BUY BITCOIN FAGGOT"

Stop fucking around in school so you can get a better job
Take better care to your fucking teeth
Google, amazon, Tesla, Apple, buy that stock. And BOA when it was like $3 and sell it at $30+
Don't date that crazy bitch... actually no, the sex was good, just break up with her 1 year in.

That girl is definitely not a girl, just pay her half of what she's asking for a beej and don't do sex, you'll know when the time comes.

Also, I guess buy bitcoins

Get Bitcoin as soon as you can

Start reading more books

Don't give a fuck about what faggots at school think of you

Exercise

1) Work on getting over your autism
2) Exercise
3) Practice music more
4) Actually try in school
5) Get bitches
6) Learn how to program
7) for the love of god grow your hair out and do it right, don't give yourself a jewfro and don't give yourself a shitty half ass beard; wait until you can actually grow one and then trim it.
8) Be happy

Jesus, that first part sounds depressing, everything turn out alright?

The events of Christmas 2016 are not what they seem. Stay strong and take that time to gather your focus for the road ahead. Things may seem that they are for the worst that night, but what you choose to do in the days after will greatly affect the rest of your life. Do it for her

don't lick pussy so much

presuming it doesent change the shit I do later on and instead just gives me a head start
>start lifting now and make sure to have good diet
>revise harder, this shits easy compared to what you will be doing later on
>start being nicer to people and stop doing weird shit (you know you do it for attention you little shit)
>BE NICER TO YOUR MATHS TEACHER HE HELPS YOU LOTS LATER ON
>start running and get good at it now rather than later
>stop falling out with people over stupid shit (but dont take shit from people either)
>YOU CAN PULL OFF ANYTHING AS LONG AS YOUR HUGE AND BEING A SWOLE CHUUNI IS FUN AF

look for an upstart company called "Google", put all your money in it.

Neimk jokiu kreditu.

Dear K.,

hang in there, the bitch will die in a year and shit _will_ get better if you do what I tell you now. Shortly after the funeral N. and you will be alone at home all day. She will take a bubble bath, then call you into the bathroom to join her. Get in the tub with her.
Now comes the important part: once she starts to fondle your dick let her, don't fight it. It might feel awkward at first but if you do this you won't have to use drugs to rape her years later.

Enjoy!

stop being so annoying, talk to more people, go out more

What do you think boyo

...hence the note

Bitcoin and avoid that dumb whore "M"

>ask mom for female hormone pills

kreditai gerai, jei imi protingai, ty tiek, kad galetum ismoketi net suslubavus menesinems pajamoms

Kill yourself now. You get into crack and other drugs. Plus, you know you're a pedo. Just end it.

>I am a robot

Alliya would actually fuck you if you weren't such a weird asshole around her friends. Chill out man

Tell myself to fuck all the girls I knew for about a week.
Dey b like birds

>becky leme smash?
>I got u dick

BUY. FUCKIN. MOAR. BITCOINS.

lole mental illness :^)

Invest in bitcoins and support isis with it.

kys faggot. It's not going to get better.

buy bitcoin, learn programming, date girls, get a job, learn to drive, practice drumming so you don't drag down the pep band, keep up with running track, don't quit pot, go to public college

you should have been willing to listen to things more you fkn retard....

This.

>pick a better school
>actually study
>don't go out with her
>go abroad instead of staying
>invest in bitcoin, netflix, apple, samsung, etc.

1. Don't fuck that 14yo. Or better - do so and quit it, don't let her to glue herself to you for next 4 years.
2. LIFT!
3. Fuck history, get your degree in physics.

Tell your mother to go get a mammogram.

Mom died of completely treatable breast cancer when I was 14 and a half. Docs guessed it had been at work 2-3 years.

You're transgender. Get on puberty blockers as soon as possible. Start transitioning NOW. Tell your parents, tell fucking everyone. Time is short. Every day you wait is another day that testosterone ruins your body.

Stop playing zelda and talk to her, you massive loser.

you need to seek professional help

ask Holly out

Unironically kill yourself.

Dont Kill Yourself

u lil faggot lol kys

I'm posting this on /fit/ so they can laugh at you too.

Why's your dick so small?

Listen to the Lieutenant.
Clear Highschool and join the mobile infantry.
Become a proper citizen.

Don't be so shy. It'll fuck you up. (Also don't worry so much about education and work, 'cause you'll walk through both being the smartest in the room anyway...)

Jau gražinai viską ar pyzda ?

Smoke weed, but wait a while to do L, and listen to a lot of Amon Amarth, and Weedeater.

ask for a guitar when you are 14 not 19
brush your fucking teeth, srsly it will save you a lot of sleepless nights and weeks of agony on waiting lists
dont start smoking it ruins our health.
in january of 2014 you will meet a girl named jade, this girl is your soulmate be ready for her because i fucked it up

3 words
End it now

Fucking same

With a side of time travel money making. Also never tell cops anything. Lying is okay.

FUCK HER TILL SHE LOVES YOU

Do not marry this fat bitch.

DO NOT GET MARRIED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Fuck everything you can.

>brush your fucking teeth,
this

>this girl is your soulmate be ready for her because i fucked it up
iktf bro

it gets better after a few years

Take hormones and become a trap.

Become a cum hungry buttslut trap.

Be like the slut in the FapRoulette

I would say "niggers ain't hoes but boats and shit" then i would fingure my ass

Roll

rofl best

don't sell it to hiroshimook

You be fine. You get £250,000 in inheritance from great gandma, everything turns out just fine. G won't be for forever, and that's okay

Ok that girl Julie who's is your dad's best friend's daughter? Yes she's a pain in the ass, always tattling and fucking with your shit. Dude she turns out uber hot and sexy and she's a freak too! Go lock her down! She has low self esteem but she has worth. Let her know that and she'll be eating outta your hand. Also in your senior year you'll meet a girl named Ana...when you do run! She will fuck your life up. Julie is where ya wanna be by the time your in your late 20. Believe me, you'll thank me for heeding this advice.

>sleep around with that milf you will meet in HR.

why don't get married?

fuck em all, and don't worry about your christian background. smoke reefer and drink. go to the beach and learn to surf. join the army instead of going to college. and stay home instead of helping your brother build his shop over the summer.

Fuck a lot of women

Backward Time travel is possible.

I would say please for the love of allmighty kek don't even get close to some assholes.

I volunteer!

Don't do drugs. Or smoke cigs.

I would say, use all your money to buy bitcoins you stupid fuck.

don't go on Sup Forums and quit being a fat little shit.

You'll have a gorgeous girl fucking the ever loving shit out of you by the time you're 22, be patient lol

Get a vasectomy as soon as you legally can.

change 2015 and 2017 to 2005 and 2007.

Also, your mother is going to leave your father in 2003. Don't say or do anything about it because it may affect the lottery. Also, Fuck Kari, Rena(sp?), and Laura when you get the chance. It doesn't matter how scared you are...they don't know what they're doing either.

Kill yourself now, avoid all this, you're simply not cut out for it.

Go with trivium method as soon as You can and follow it as ahrd as You can

kill yourself

Do not, even ironically, start watching mlp. The ponies will literally turn you gay, endlessly embarass you, and make you attracted to animals and children.

Don't give up on your feelings.
You will soon meet a girl who will have enormous, ever-lasting influence on you. Just try to act natural, you'll know which one I mean.
Don't give up when dating her will seem to include a cold, unempathic response from her. She needs time. After that, you will become a couple. And then the happiest two teenagers you know.
Here's the important part. From the very start of your relationship, learn to ALWAYS control your anger, no matter what. Express your feelings, but take at least a couple seconds before you burst with the emotion that's currently overcoming you.
If you do that systematically, then after the 6 years you'd spend by her side without it, you will still be happy, and she won't even think about living without you.

Also know this. If something does go wrong because of how difficult it is to make things right knowing some of the "spoilers", and she does leave you, DO NOT, and I can't stress this enough, DO. NOT. TRY to keep her from leaving by manipulating her, blackmailing and emotionally terrorising her. You will lose her from your life, as if she was totally deleted from your future. And when she decides to do that, it will be with a huge bang, leaving you with feelings of shame, self-loathing and hopelessness.

Live through it. Spend time and effort to try and understand her reasoning. Because she does have her reasons, even if she doesn't share them at first.

You will learn to live again. And not long after, you'll find a new person to call your dearest.
Substituting the first in many of the good aspects, adding a bit of her own twist.

Keep chasing your wellbeing. And don't indulge in that one drug too often. It will have obvious therapeutical effects for you, yes. But know that it will make you addicted, physically and mentally. And this will lead to terrible consequences that'll make your life increasingly difficult.

Have an interestingly different alternate timeline.
J.

Move to another city. You are gonna loose weight but not in healthy way. Weed isnt that bad. Play more guitar. MOVE TO ANOTHER FUCKING CITY. You arent so bad, there just some assholes around you. Some girls will go, doesnt matter how hard you try. Whenever you are down, dont neglect your family they are always there for you. Your uncle is gonna die sooner than you expect. Spend even more time with him.

Don't watch anime. Work out instead.

moot? am i retarded or no one got the joke?

Mom and dad are only human. They're family, but they're not good people and its okay to look at them that way. You don't have to become them when you're older, either. You can choose to be better, so make that choice. Just be better.

Enjoy school more, you're surrounded by friends all day. Those are good days.

Take a year off and then go to university. Maybe look into Archaeology, I find it interesting at this point in my life, maybe you will too, who knows. Besides, old stuff is neat.

You'll meet a girl at one of Ed's parties and she'll be 1000% into you. Blond hair, black shirt, blue skirt. Avoid her at all costs, she'll destroy your life, drive your friends and family away, she'll nearly break you.

Move into the city, right near where D and L are living. Its great, you guys will become closer and have a blast playing games and drinking terrible beer from the store around the corner.

You'll have the chance to work with D and you should take it. You'll meet a girl named Aly and yes, she is actually that cool. She's warm and kind and gentle and I swear to god, do not fuck this up. Treat her the way she treats you and get over the problems of the past. Remember, you can choose to be better than the people who raised you. Be good to her and for her, she'll stay with you if you ask her. Don't lose her.

If you do lose her, don't use drugs and alcohol to cope, please. The rehab, the visits to the hospital, they're not worth it. You'll lose friends because of this and Aly isn't coming back. She's gone, deal with it.

When R asks you if you want to join his band, definitely do it. Have fun with that, but not too much fun. The touring is fun, especially during the second and third year.

Just resolve to be happy, man. Work at it, do what you need to do. Just be happier. Our 35 year old self will thank you, trust me.

Just fuck her when its time.