Why do americans think it's ok to be obese? do they get taught this in schools?

why do americans think it's ok to be obese? do they get taught this in schools?

cause it looks sexy and feels good

your pic comes from a Canadian DeviantArt page.

It's because a couple pig-whales got famous and starting telling women that being unhealthy is beautiful. Coupled with the joke of the feminist movement trying to empower women and you get this disgusting cluster fuck. Also, people are lazy as hell.

They're just addicted like the rest of us. Different substance same issue. We're engineered to kill ourselves

Dubs of truth

wedont care enoff to eat healthy or exercise its just we dont fucking care

cause low self esteem hurts them worse? idk

Because food is delicious

>tfw europoor are too poor to afford food

Lots of reasons, starting with what they call "food deserts", combined with low wages, the low prices of foods that are high-sugar and high-fat, urban sprawl, nostalgia being linked with burger and shakes, and American car culture.

Or did you not want real answers?

You aren't wrong

>this is the excuse American gives when asked why they're so fat

I don't know where these "fat muricans" people visit, or if they've been to the US at all, but most people aren't fatfucks. I've had a.couple fast food jobs, and believe me when I saw there were some serious fat fucks. But most people are pretty normal looking.

Oddly and a bit irrelevant, I somehow lost like 10 or 15 pounds working at taco bell even eating the food there all the time. I'm not making this up, started to scare me for a bit.

This right here.

Low cost unhealthy food around every corner.

If any other country had the same options they would be as fat as Americans.

>dude has my face but fat
Fucking creepy man. Literally me in a fat persons body.

thread sucks

>excuse
motherfatter learn to reason

Its an omen telling to eat better and exercise more.

>food deserts
That's shocking in the west. Fucking hell.

FUCKING REPOST EVERY DAY

really? a repost? on Sup Forums?

gosh

whatever next I wonder

reminder fats are scum

People who think it's okay to be obese are a fringe minority. Being a little overweight isn't unusual nor is it necessarily unhealthy, nor is it a trait found exclusively in America, even in, ahem, large volumes.

And no, being obese and being overweight is not the same thing.

>cause it looks sexy and feels good

we aint even the fattest country......but i think in the south there is a lot of tubbies

All it friggin takes to lose weight is to walk.

Unlike most of the world, we can afford food.

Jealous, much?

>most of the world can't afford food

you're pretty fucking stupid really aren't you?

Im a great big fat person and Im not even american.

we don't actually think it's ok, the problem is if we say anything or try to do something about it we get a mob of SJW's chasing us out of town with burning torches screeching about how it's wrong to fat-shame

Tapeworms, Sup Forumsro, get your bum checked out.