Jokes about COLONIZING a negress

>jokes about COLONIZING a negress
what did he nean by this?

Kek

This is only news cause he's a atl hawks executive and there management always gets into racial situations that go public
Pretty funny but I can see how corporate suits wouldn't like it

HOW CAN BLACK BOIS EVEN COMPETE?

baka a real man would never treat his QUEEN that way
wite ppl need to stop going after our African Queens and we need to start treating these ladies right.

>Marry a black woman
>3 mixed kids
>make a lame, dad joke
>YOU IZ RAYCESS!

he just can't win

this is only """news"""" because he's white. iirc Tracy McGrady said it was appalling on the NBA sjw show. i wonder if it would still be appalling if the races were reversed

>mixed kids
i think he means black kids

also people literally cannot even mention race if they are white.... even if you have a black wife and black kids... and spend thier life working with black people (NBA)

what a melting pot

maybe when the last white person is gone from america racism will end ;)

>tfw youve come to realize black people are actually the racists
negro hearts are filled with hate

You just mentioned race, so you must be black

People are mad because he's feeding into the stereotype that all black women are angry, sassy, and love to argue. You can't openly stereotype people in a negative way anymore

arnt britbong whites on the path to extinction?

not that the future of whites is any brighter :/

Nah m8, we have Daz

>racial politics
>over national politics

Fuck you, Americans Uber Alles no matter what "race" they are. They're inherently better because they're American.

What is it with Hawks executives and black people jokes
Didn't the last gm get fired for saying luol deng "plays like he has some African" in him

By arguing over this statement, are they not feeding into the stereotype?

What exactly is wrong with that he said? Interracial couples do catch a lot of shit and especially so if they have children together. All I'm getting from this is that he's used to people hating on him.

>lets the entire sports media know how much of a nigger his wife and kids are
>18 months after he was promoted when his boss was fired for raycism

the MADMAN

The whole PC brigade is up in arms about it too. It's not the worst thing in the world but this guy should have known better especially since the last guy got fired for similar reasons. He could have just said "I'm married so I'm used to arguing" or something

nothing. this is the proper response. internet hate machine is out of control. too many idiots.

It's almost like white people who are actually around black people have a different viewpoint than people who only see them in media.

PC thought police out in full force.

What did he say exactly? Is it the comment in the picture?

Is shea butter twitter having a meltdown right now

yes

>mixed = automatically black
>muh one drop rule

White Americans are such a weak race that even a hint of foreign blood completely negates them LMFAO

thanks for this hot edgy take leaf

Then she hit him on the head with a rolling pin.

What he said was true though. Black woman are sassy af and they always fuckinng argue, if you can even call what they say arguing.

you can't blame them for feeling threatened

OP next time put what he said in your post, idiot

>white ameicans

amazing how we have hordes of low IQ minorities, yet we still have nearly triple your GDP per capita

There is only white/black/asian/islander in law enforcement records senpai. Latinos have to choose between white hispanic or black hispanic

only reason you're rich is by the slave work of black and hispanics who build america. id like to see how 3rd world your country would be without them Bubba