ITT:

ITT:
> POST YOUR HEIGHT AND YOUR PARTNER'S HEIGHT
me: 6ft
her: 6ft

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_FrOQC-zEog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

didnt you make a thread earlier about you and your 6 ft gf?

Yes. Now I want to see the height comparisons between other people and their significant other. Think of it as research.

me 5'6"
her 5'7"

Me: 6'2"
Wife: 5'1"

You're a little short but whatever. Is it strange at all having a bigger girlfriend? Do you have any problems?

me 5'11"
her 5'1"

How is sex between you? Has anyone ever thought she was too young?

Same thing I asked the guy above. How is sex between you with a 10" difference?

me 5'2"
him 6'2"

Me 6´2
her 0´feel

Me: 5'8
Him: 5'7

Are you a woman or gay?

Pretty great. She's easy to toss around, and she likes it that way. Nah, not that anyone's ever mentioned.

>0´feel
youtube.com/watch?v=_FrOQC-zEog

me 6'3''
her 5'2''

me: 5'11"
xir: 5'7"

yeah i'm a woman

Me 6'4''
Her 5'4''

I guess tossing hee around like a toy would be pretty fun with a small chick.

lol fuck off, women aren't on the internet

How's the sex life? Do you get any weird looks?

Me 6'5
Her 5'11

For all the people asking about how the sex is, take my favorite quotes: "all wen are the same height once you lie them down."

Me: 5'5
Her: 5'4

Favourite position?

im 6'
shes 5'

previous one was 4'9"

my vagina says otherwise lel

Me: 6' 3"
Her: 5' 6"

Has anyone else here fucked a woman of equal height? How was it for you? How do people react in public? How tall are you?

6'5" me
5'2" wife

No true.

I'm 6'4'' and my ex was 5'1.

When she was on top her her face was basically in my chest. Not good.

Oh we enjoy a lot, the height difference doesn't affect anything. I love her on top where I wrap my arms tightly around her and go to town. Lying her flat face down on the bed with me fully on top breathing down her neck is one of her most requested

Prove you're a woman. No nudes or anything just post something that validates you.

buttholes aren't vaginas tho

Smallest girl I ever had was 4'11" and my cock looked huge next to her head. Good catch man.

almost constant. she doesnt look over 14 or so. even with her tits as big as they are. and she is also only 98lbs. so its a bit off setting.

Me - 6'
Wife - 5'5"

and the sex is great. always tight as hell and great to use her as i please. she loves that.

How old are the 2 of you?

Tits or gtfo

Most of the girls I've dated were my height or slightly shorter as I'm only 5'5. Being short bothers me sometimes but it's not really a big deal. Sixty-nining is extremely easy, which is nice. Doesn't get mentioned much, I think I just look more normal than most manlets

Me 6
She -6
Should not have cheated on me.

im 25 she is 21.
started dating her when she was 14. she hasn't aged at all. and her mother is a great case of her not aging for a long while.

Yeah, 5'5" is a little on the short side but if it's good for you who cares? I'm not personally a fan of 69ing more of a guy that likes to see an arched back.

Witty banter

Newfag detected... Rule 31 faggot

Well she's not going to look old at 21 haha. If her mother looks young she will probably follow the trend though.

Me:5'8
Her: 5'6

me: 178 cm
her: 150 cm

Underrated

Totally feel that, my man. Honestly being a manlet stopped really bothering me after learning some Jiu jitsu and practicing almost daily with my buddies. Being tall might make people more intimidating but it won't prevent an ass whooping.

yeah, but point being she doesn't even look her age currently. she looks the same as when i started dating her at 14. she is on here a lot as well. bu mostly in cosplay and always lurking for cringe threads.

Me: 6'4"
Him: 5'9"

And I'm the bitch

I mean at 6ft I have about 5 years of boxing under my belt that would give you some trouble but I see what you mean. An inexperienced guy of any height would struggle.

Me: 6"2'
Her: 5"5'

Tits or gtfo

> 5'11"
> 3'10"

She's the tallest in her grade though.

>Not learning Judo as manlet

Niggah, I'm 5'8 and you'd get smashed with your BJJ. Judo for us shortys son. You'd be unstoppable

Me: 5'8"
Her: N/A

Wow

me: 5'10''
her: 5'6

Me 6'2
Her 4'11

Its fun in bed

kek

>Wow

Hello summerfriend.

be goy w us

Her:5'9. Me: 5'11

Boxing seems like so much fun, but if I tried to get into a "striking" match with someone I'd surely get my ass kicked because of my limited reach. If I were to ever get into an altercation it would have to be taken to the ground. Are there ways around this with boxing?

My friend and his girlfriend are of similar heights; the only difference being he is 6'3". It does one of look odd when you see them together. It's like he's got his daughter with him. That being said I would fuck the shit out of his tiny girlfriend.

kek

Me: 6' 2"
Me: 6"

Whos dis girl on gif

I'll look into it, user. Thanks for the suggestion

me: 5'7'
her: 5'2

It was sarcastic.

i'd never want to go to the ground in a fight. if they have friends you're ripe for stabbing.

I don't have that issue being that im white and she's azn

Usually in boxing a noticeably smaller guy has to get close to take rib shots. It would never go to the ground in boxing haha.

Ray Mattos

>It was sarcastic.
>using sarcasm

Hello summerfriend.

Azn?

You wasn't using sarcasm though.
> trying to act superior online

And this is why I prefer not to fight in the first place. Seen too many videos of people winning fights then getting jumped by 30 people. I try to carry easily concealed stuff like mace etc. Because you never know what will happen these days

6'4 me
4'9 her

sorry, she's 4'11 not 9

>rib shots
>not saying body shots

literally never boxed in your life. Can get inside leverage and slip jabs if shorter and still crack under the mouth if your footwork is good.

me 5'3
him 6'2

>being online

>being this new

wew lad

>not being new

That's the part of the body you hit you absolute dipshit. Have you never heard of the belt line?
Kids don't be like this guy. He watched boxing once and now he's a fucking expert.

Me 6'
Her 5'
We can't fuck in the shower but thats about the only bad thing i'm aware of.

why judo as a manlet?
i'm 5'8 as well

I thought about doing bjj but i changed my mind after doing some self reflection and realizing part of the reason i wanted to do it was coz i was short
also after hearing about all the injuries you guys sustain

Yeah, they're called body shots, not 'rib shots'. and you aim for the liver on their right side, completely side stepping the main portion of the 'ribs' you dumb fuck. You can also slip jabs 2x easier if you're shorter which you probably know nothing about. Run your mouth some more friendo.

Go into a gym and say rib shots and watch them laugh at you.

Don't judge us.

Shower fucking is overrated anyway.

Lower center of gravity is an advantage in judo. Most of the best in the world are manlets.

Me 6'3"
Her 5'1"

Me 6'2"
Her 5'6"

Somewhat agree. Last time we showered together I washed her hair and she told me she loves me soon after. Feels good man

This.

Never understood the fad, never will. Water usually only hits one person, water makes it less lubed, can usually only do like one or two positions.

Over-rated as fuck.