USA

t. Macedonian

>post yfw you miss /britpol/ and the election

I need more Onizuka related stuff

>your

Why so many threads on Britain?

MFW

God I live that part in the movie

Inferiority complex, notice how they're speaking our language on a device we made from there countries that we created. Just sad to see desu lad

THIS ENGLAND
H
I
S

E
N
G
L
A
N
D

Jealous of superior Anglos. Cucked them all linguistically and culturally.

that just makes it sadder bongland, you helped create the modern world and western society and you are now going under, not from a great war fitting to your historic importance but a slow suicide by your countrymen. Transforming your country into a husk of it former self while everyone says "this is fine"

you will be looked at as a failure

It's not over lad, if history shows us anything we're a truly savage people once we reach our tipping point

>Sweden
>Laughing at anyone
I expect this from the USA or the shitposting alliance but it surprises me that everyone is enabling Sven to live in his delusions.

I've always thought the island of Britain looks truly monsterous, a cruel place where you'd dump psycopaths and perverts. Poor Ireland always looks like a cringing child-rape victim.

I hope I live long enough to see faggot island totally engulfed in cleansing flame.

Edge

Muhammeds BTFO

>Hating the most destructive, perverse and criminal nation in human history is edge

Why do you hate the Mongols lad?

yes we are poor, but at least our capital city's major is a normal human being

>create the magna carta, granting every man equality under the law
>conquer the world with relatively little bloodshed
>establish global trade routes that enrich everyone in your empire
>abolish slavery
>fight to get slavery abolished all over the world
>fight to free europe from napoleon's totalitarian rule
>spearhead the industrial age, bringing comfort and prosperity to half the world
>fight to free europe from hitler's totalitarian rule
>grant independence to colonies all over the world
>continue to provide aid, technology and leadership into the modern age

British Empire best Empire.

>from there countries

Post your face when you dont have to pay TV taxes to fund fake news.

You're in Sweden. What on earth are you so proud about our failures for?

> there speaking our language

Actually, the world speaks American English.
And no Britt would ever say the two languages are the same.

We may have favelas,but at least we have no muslim mayors

We may have muslim mayors, but at least we have no favelas.

We may have favelas,but at least we have no muslim mayors

Lets not lie it's because the new mayor of London is a Muslim with ties to extremism and someone just got arrested for making a funny video where he taught his dog to do a Hitler salute. It's like we're trying to one up Sweden or something. I prefer it when they are the laughing stock desu senpai

T H E R E C O U N T R I E S

H

E

R

E

C

O

U

N

T

R

I

E

S

>mfw we pay £12 a month to provide the world with a renowned global news and entertainment broadcasting company that is legally bound to be politically and commercially independent

>mfw ameriguns pay $25 a month for "basic cable" (100% advertisements and corporate-sponsored propaganda)

Don't worry you British faggots, the Grand Cuck Contest never ends. Some one else is going to make a fool of themselves soon and Sup Forums will move on.

Wait i thought we were calling it Cuck Olympics

>to provide the world with a renowned global news and entertainment broadcasting company that is legally bound to be politically and commercially
The BBC is one of the most bias news agencies on the planet and spreads bullshit and misinformation world wide to hundreds of millions
Why the fuck are you proud of a company thats been corrupt since the 70's?

>yfw you're mums boyfriend a britcuck

Hard to keep up with all these memes m8. It's been a long past year.

>removing letters from certain words is enough to constitute your own language.

What does your Dad make of it?

There may be bias, but at least we try to keep our broadcasting independent.

Every single one of your TV stations is provided by private interests who can broadcast whatever propaganda they want, and spam commercials at you 24/7.

While you're watching "infomercials" and the unrestricted opinions of network executives, we're watching quality entertainment and journalism that has to at least appear to be impartial.

Why are you wasting time watching TV when you could be shitposting? Pick up a newspaper if you want the news.