Ask a McDonalds worker anything

Ask a McDonalds worker anything.

Hows that genderstudies degree working out?

What's the secret sauce?

What's inside the McNig? I know that shit ain't pork

how do i get free food

...it's been 50 years.
How come you fucks still screw up a simple hamburger order?
It's like they hire the least qualified workers or something.

How much you make before taxes? I work at whataburger and make $9/h.

Date a McD's worker.
When I dated one, we had all the food we could want.

I'm working at McDonalds you idiot how the fuck do you think its working out?

Nah I'm in a science major but most people I work with are idiots with arts degrees.

Mac sauce. Its just vinegar plus a bunch of other shit.

Have us fuck up your order. Or be really nice to the cashier. Or know us.

Pay minimum wage, get people that can sustain minimum brain power.

That being said if you order special shit on it, the pace of the kds system usually means its more likely to get fucked up.

Minimum wage, Canadian. Minor raises based on promotions and shit, talking a dime or two here and there.

Protip: if you order a mcgangbang, we have to pretend to not know what it is.

You're probably the 10000th person to think they're being edgy by making that order though, so we will secretly judge you. And that's shameful - being judged by the lowest of society.

Do people actually do that? I don't eat at fastfood unless my friends ask me to join them.

That pic just reminds me of Snog

Yeah. Usually giggling through drivethru. We ask them to repeat it, and claim we don't know what that is. They usually chicken out on the second go.

Fast food sucks, you're not missing out on anything.

where do you work?

Fuk u

Mcdonalds

Why does it take you 45 fucking minutes to do a fucking store-wide you fat sack of shit

Do you consider yourself being the lowest of society ?
If so, how do you cope with this judgement on a daily basis ?

Why dont your ice cream machines work?

My question: nutritional information of a big mac bundle box?
Also, a mcdonalds in my city has a mcgangbang on the menu

Yeah. I'm okay with it to be honest. I'm doing this to save up for school. I'm not that good at anything else so I wouldn't be able to get anything better paying until my degree works out.

Its easy to succeed if you're not retarded or in high school.

I'll be gone soon but there are workers at my store that have been there for 30 years... That's low.

If you're in a rich neighbourhood, they're probably legitimately broken or out of ice cream mix until their truck comes in.

If you're in a dindu neighbourhood its because dindus order a shit ton of it cause its cheap, and we don't feel like constantly refilling it for "free kiddy cones".

No idea. Cardboard boxes aren't particularly nutritional. Probably high in fibre. Your McDonalds shouldn't have that, its in the corporate policy to scrub it out of our minds.

Do you realise that over 45% of students' loan are not to be repaid ?
I feel sorry for you, bro.
Currently working at some fast food place, having a blast and considering doing so for some more years.
Have fun and God bless you.

I know. I have loans too. I have a plan and working helps. I don't judge people who legitimately cannot find better.

But for me this job isn't life or death. One day I'll get out of here. Good luck to you man. Fast food is fun if you're a social person who gets along with managers, as they can make your life easy.

McUKfag lurking, if any Britbongs have questions.

Why are fries also cold and shitty?

Why havn't you killed yourself yet?

Do you like Bolton

Everybody knows its semen and pubes

I'm Scottish. I hate everywhere in England, instinctively.

I am trying to put a minecraft world onto a USB stick. My problem is that when I launch minecraft the world is there, but when I go into Minecraft Saves, it is not in my finder. I need this for a school project and cannot take my Mac to school with me. Any suggestion on where it might be?

You're showing up long after they've been cooked. Watch the fryer for new batches to come out before ordering. Annoying, but usually fryers are worked by overstressed Filipino ladies or apathetic teenagers.

I'm lazy.

Here's the rub.
Not social at all, but I consider the following :
1- With enought experience in fast foods, you can simply sustain yourself as an employee anywhere you choose to live in the world.
2- Fast food has one of the very best profit margin of any field of activity known to men, so you can move up the ladder, that is, if you're ready to do the social work needed for raising.
3- Most people working in this field are really poor people, both economically and mainly culturally, so it is a field where social progress can be real.

For all above-mentioned reasons, it is an awesome field to work in : if you're not allergic to real work, of course.

There's probably a mod for that, you just need the seed and some program to track changes made to the world

The only macs I know about are Big Macs. Good luck. Build a McDonalds in my honor.

Some of what you say is true. Learning kitchen skills helps you work anywhere where food is consumed, so basically worldwide except Sudan and North Korea. I recommend learning at a chain restaurant as you'll get a bit more experience cooking.

Promotions come fast with hard work, that's true. If you're dedicated enough to get into restaurant upper management (ie. A franchise manager) it can pay well too. But I find people who strive towards that lose sight of the fact that their restaurant is not the entire world.

I have empathy for people working in fast food while not planing emigration and climbing the ladder while moving away. Reimbursing, or making a living out of this field as an employee is a difficult task.

Yet this is an awesome field, which, for people with no inheritance, is truly awesome.

But indeed, I plan for my plans to fail, and life will somehow make me work in another field barely linked to fast food when I emigrate :P

Have fun bro.