Is being a woman life on easy mode?

Is being a woman life on easy mode?

Other urls found in this thread:

catholic.com/qa/what-is-the-catholic-view-of-women
reddit.com/r/PussyPass/top/?sort=top&t=all
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hot one yes, ugly one no

>OP

As long as you're not fat and under 40, absolutely.

No. Everyone life have crap.

Of course. The only thing women create are more children, and they can't even do that without a man. Men basically create everything else.

I have to agree with this user

Sure:

>less pay
>less career opportunities because of chance of getting pregnant
>more likely to be victim of violence
>more likely to be victim of sexual abuse
>centuries of institutionalized sexism
>getting aborted because male children are preferred
>traded away like cattle

Nothing is easymode. Being a woman makes you forget it.

For which gender is it an acceptable option to not work? There's your fucking answer.

Life is hard either way, but it's easier for women.
Women have more shit to deal with, like clothes/purses/make-up,
but all that crap is self-inflicted.
It's not like men know or care about any of that.

It's incredibly easy to live an average life as a woman. It's much harder to become someone great as a woman. People give you free shit but they don't respect you.

>more likely to be victims of violence
Definitely not. Until millions of women march off to die in a war, this will always be a popular myth. Quit playing victim and build something.

>For which gender is it an acceptable option to not work?

Neckbeards.

>Bleeding every month
>If you want to have a kid the natural way, your vagina spreads to an insane size while giving birth
>Us guys need very little time and work to look good (unless you're fat or ugly), women spend hours on getting ready. Makeup, doing their hair etc.
I would have to say no. Don't call me a fag, I'm not saying us men have it easy. And I know that attractive women who work on their looks have a LOT of opportunities to live an easy life. But I would never voluntarily go through the shit I've listed above.

>acceptable
>Neckbeards
pick one

>Definitely not. Until millions of women march off to die in a war, this will always be a popular myth.

This is the ultimate neckbeard post. So humiliated by the idea of taking note of flaws that he becomes a feminist in hopes that he has the right attitude to get women easily.

Now that you've valiantly defended women, you will be rewarded with infinite girlfriends for your brave acts.

Life is easy mode for girls as long as you're young, reasonable attractive and thin, but without one of those men definitely have it better.

This is hilarious. You literally cannot use real life numbers or you're a neckbeard. You need to get a grip man.

>hot one yes, ugly one no
Even an ugly girl can become a butterface if she puts the fork down long enough.

Found the retard. Seriously though, men are significantly more likely to get their ass beat than women. Can't imagine what leads people to believe otherwise.

Immanuel Kant

As much as I enjoy browsing this site, I got to say that these facts are true.

WHAT POWER? THE POWER TO DO D LEVEL SHOWS? OR THE POWER TO SUCK COCK FOR A MENIAL ROLE? THERE IS POWER OVER WEAK MEN, NO REAL POWER OVER POWERFUL MEN. THRE WILL ALWAYS BE THE 300 TUBY WHO SHE CAN CONTROL BUT A POWEFL EXEC? YEAH RIGHT....

SHE SHOULD USE THAT "POWER" TO KEEP HER MOUTH SHUT.....WHEN FOOD COMES AROUND

Ugly girls get shit loads of attention because guys aren't intimidated. Ask any fat chick how many people she's slept with, it's often high enough to freak you out.

Why don't you ask the catholic church about what gender shouldn't be allowed to get a job and be forced to stay at home?

>>less pay
Not "for the same work" since 1963.

>The court system
>use men
>can garner sympathy with a few tears
>strangers' care if you die
>strangers' care if you're addicted
>breast vs. prostate cancer funding
>the phrase 'diamonds are a girls' best friend', 'my favorite color is mink' etc.
>the song 'Santa Baby'
>now buy me something shiny else I withold sex.
Soundslike the golden goose to me.

And what year should I set my time machine for to ask this ridiculous question?

>less pay

False, the wage gap is a myth.

>less career opportunities

False, women have every opportunity, they simply choose not to go into more dangerous or manual labor fields.

>more likely to be victim of violence

Men are significantly more likely to be a victim of violence. This is an outright lie.

>getting aborted because male children are preferred
>traded away like cattle

Things that don't happen in the west

>You

Yeah, I actually imagine you two to be more likely to be victims...

THAT GUY REPRESENTS 99% OF Sup Forums..HE'S JUST SKINNIER THAN MOST

You're not even saying anything you fucking fat fuck

What about Kant's philosophy? I'm interested but uninformed and unenlightened

>False, women have every opportunity, they simply choose not to go into more dangerous or manual labor fields.

Women are less likely to get hired because of the chance of them getting pregnant and missing out on work.

>less pay
false and you know it

>less career opportunities cuz babies
Nope, women in many fields are preferential hires. Deciding to leave for children is their own decision and doesn't seem to factor into hiring practices.

>more likely victims
nope, all boys grow up knowing the consequence for a transgression isn't bitchy gossip but a fist to the face. Aside from male to male aggression, we're also only slightly less likely to be physically abused by partners. Unless.. are you parading a 3-6% difference, you petty cunt?

>institutional sexism
you mean like how my life is less valuable than a woman's? OH! You're talking about how rich white women had to live like poor white men (no education, whole life dictated by birth, etc).. you know, minus the backbreaking labor.

>more likely victims of sexual abuse
If you think WOMEN under report rape...

>aborted for male child preference
irrelevant to this hemisphere and time period. This isn't early 1900's starving to death China

>traded like cattle
I'm struggling to find your reference point here.. do you mean arranged marriages? Because that wasn't exactly to the man's benefit either. It was just for the heads of the households for either. You can't mean slavery because men were the work horses, and you can't mean war because men were treated like worthless cattle herded off to battle... maybe you can elucidate that.

>>The court system
>>use men
>>can garner sympathy with a few tears
>>strangers' care if you die
>>strangers' care if you're addicted
>>breast vs. prostate cancer funding
>>the phrase 'diamonds are a girls' best friend', 'my favorite color is mink' etc.
>>the song 'Santa Baby'
>>now buy me something shiny else I withold sex.
>Soundslike the golden goose to me.

I like the song references as "evidence" especially.

Honestly, I'm very happy to not have a period or worry about pregnancy/birth. I know the pain is a bit exaggerated, though still fucking terrible, but that shit is body ruining.

That's about it, though. In the West, at least. I can't think of another completely legitimate point where being a woman is worse.

>ugly one no

Still easy mode compared to an ugly guy.

>maximum neckbeard

Coal workers sell their labor. Sex workers sell their body.

>And what year should I set my time machine for to ask this ridiculous question?

>Any man frustrated with women turns into the picture in my head of a fat person with no social skills

What's the point? Why are you here? Don't you know how predictable and useless you're being? What's the value in what you're doing?

Pregnancy is a bodily function. Do you whine to and blame others for having the shits or a leg cramp? No, because everyone would think you're an asshole.

>everyone would think you're an asshole
Or a woman.

Try again: catholic.com/qa/what-is-the-catholic-view-of-women

Because dropping out for 9 months from any job worth it's salt means your termination. It it's actually important and deadlines and lives are at stake the labor shortage must be filled asap. Shit once you get back the firn is probably onto another project entirely. Only pencilpushing administrative jobs will have some man fill your spot for months but still be labor short so will take you back. Do you think the Manhattan Project got paid maternuty leave?

Whereas labor is performed by the body

>What's the point? Why are you here? Don't you know how predictable and useless you're being? What's the value in what you're doing?

This is the random Sup Forumsaord you dumb shit. Why don't you fuck over to Sup Forums to cry with the other male right's activists over how you're invisible to women?

I bet you're still in your teens.

>catholic.com
>believing that's official website of the Vatican

I'm not validating women who complain about it, and I'm not saying it's magically worse than 90% of the shit that can happen to a human body.

I'm just saying it's gender-specific shittiness and I'm happy to be without it. One less thing I have to put on the list of shit to worry about. Again, though, that's about it. There's nothing else to point to to say women have it worse, and a lot more to point to to say men do.

...not him, but the idea that women don't get hired because of potential pregnancies is just false. They still get hired. Most places only have like 2 months maternity leave so many work up until part way through 3rd trimester. Women do not get discriminated against at all with that shit.

Also, I wouldn't use an example focusing on intellectual contribution. You can absolutely contribute ideas on weapons systems and physics up until you're in labor, just maybe over the phone instead of at the office.

You also forget higher chance of rape is also not true counting prisons for men and the guys who were raped by women but dont want to admit it.
Also violence isnt true counting war men lay there life down. Also to the guy that replied not true except for women in 30s.

Srsly, you faggots sound like a bunch of frustrated 17-year-olds bitching in over women because they can't get any. How old are you faggots? Have you ever had sex? You know this site is 18+ right?

>Not producing any counter evidence for your initial unsubstantiated claim

>Why don't you fuck over to Sup Forums to cry with the other male right's activists over how you're invisible to women?

Because the fucking point in my last post is that you're a fucking retard. Not everyone frustrated with women can't get any. That's where you're utterly and completely missing the point, your entire fucking premise is wrong.

The only option for you now is to double down on pretending that I can't get women. You're playing fucking pretend while people are discussing actual issues that we've seen. Holy fuck what a cunt you are. You're just a fucking bitch man, you think defending women means you're in the right state of mind to get a girlfriend, you're absolutely the most pathetic fucking retard here. Nobody else here is so insecure as to pretend there aren't issues with both sexes, except you.

>the guys who were raped by women but dont want to admit it

Quote some sources please. Sources other than Sup Forums, breitbart and infowars.

You know replying with "bait" is still taking the bait, faggot? You little cock sucker just can't scroll by without prove "that you figured it all out".

True. A girl on my class has fucked like 30 guys and she is 20

I'm saying with the refrences that in modern society we deify women.
1.be hot
2. Get whatever you want
Society has been backing this up since at least the Victorian era. Be sexy = I deserve everything. Look at the shitshow Modern Family. In the beginning it was rife with toxic stereotypes. As are many sitcoms. How many sitcom dad's are dopey? How many sitcom mom's 'have it all together' 'the voice of reason' the axle on which the show spins? Just like The Big Bang Theory. It was the start of a wave of concerted anti-intellectualism, woman-knows-best pc identity politics bullshit. The idea that all men want is a wet dick.

And nowhere in your cotton picking brain you realise this it is an appraisal to how this guy managed to trigger the whole thread...

>Say something wrong
>People disagree with you
>You win because they all disagree

That's retarded. You're retarded and I hate you.

This.

Bender doesn't care people disagree with him.

BITE MY SHINY METAL ASS!

I don't care about you at all

Yeah, even if you're not particularly attractive, you nevertheless still have the pussy pass and on top of that all the rights and opportunities that a guy gets.

reddit.com/r/PussyPass/top/?sort=top&t=all

/thread
Everyone needs to look at that.

yes
/thread
>imagine being able to complain about working less hours by choice, then getting to take more time off work thats paid because you chose to have a kid instead of work