It's a joe tells bryan callen to shut up episode

>it's a joe tells bryan callen to shut up episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=InnRJIGfLFU
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>It's a Joe talks about masculinity and the guest can tell he's getting a boner and wishes he would just come out of the closet already series episode.

DICKS AND FEET DICKS AND FEET HUHUHUHUHUHUHU!

>it's a joe spends three hours talking about fighting or comedy again episode

don't listen to the podcast than

sheesh

What's with the lack of episodes the past 2 months? There hasn't been a single worthwhile one, what's Joe up to?

I really hate how they minimize and ignore him but at the same time they've known him for decades now and deal with him on a daily basis so he's probably earned it. Still get a little upset when they just talk over him.

fighting and comedy are pretty small subjects (in his regular podcasts, but if you're listening to when he has a fighter on then what did you expect?). It's mostly how some animal is badass or some stupid scifi bullshit he's tripping on. Also shitting on sjw.

vacation? it's summer?

>it's a Bryan Callen talks about big muscular men impregnating his wife and him raising the baby episode

>it's a Joe is soft on women and feminism episode

>it's a Joe talks shit about a fighter who he was previously bandwagoning episode

He has been holidaying, it is the summer. He went to Rome recently.

He's live with Louis Theroux right now senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=InnRJIGfLFU

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Louis is one of the few leftwingers I really like.

oh fuck yes. his first appearance is one of my favourite JREs.

>[New Age bullshit talk Intensifies]

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:
ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

>it's a Eddie Bravo talks about how ufc women can beat up regular athletes twice their weight class.

that whole argument was funny but wasn't he saying that a ufc girl would beat any regular guy even twice her weight?

>it's a joe is an overcompensating manlet episode

It was basically how big would a dude have to be before the MMA advantage disappears. Eddie was drunks as fuck, pretty funny senpai

I fucking love drunk/high eddie

so, what's in your volume of work chump? This niggas a legend & 1 of the more influential voices of our age. Again, what the fuck've you done, you mother fucking bitch?

haha he just hung up on the height of Tom Cruise and how he maybe has elevatorshoes. This was in relation to him and Louis talking about Scientology. Does he not go over what he talks about later and think "maybe I should let the height-aspect, comedy and mma rest sometimes" What a tragic guy.

Not much of a UFC fan but many of my friends are. Seems like there has been a flurry of UFC fights lately so Joe might be busy covering them. Once football season gets going, UFC will lose attention, giving Rogan more time to do other things.

he says he's 5'9" but this is him standing next to a barefoot conor. Why fucking lie?

doesn't work that way with ufc. Football season doesn't affect it because there's no overlap and ufc happens every weekend.

i always hear joe claim 5'8"

maybe, I could have sworn he got butthurt because his wikipedia says 5'8" and he says it's 9". Either way, that's a barefoot conor standing next to a shorter joe wearing shoes. He's at most 5'7" on a good day.

>it's a mma/hunting/psychedelics themed episode

by this point I only listen to episodes with outsider guests, like the CIA guy or Peter Schiff

I literally had no idea joe was a comedian until listening to his podcast. I only knew him as the fear factor guy. How is it possible for someone so unfunny to become wealthy through comedy?

I saw him in Nashville back in May, dude is definitely like 5'6"

The only reason I say this is because he managed to hop ontop of a barstool on all fours like a demon succubus ready to suck the money out of Kobe's dick

because being a comedian is more than having an HBO special. Anyone can make a living as a comedian (you don't even have to be good), it's just not a good living. He got lucky and got a few breaks (or maybe it wasn't luck, he is a pretty ambitious person) and got into a sitcom and got fear factor. He's also really good as a commentator for UFC. So, technically, he didn't really become wealthy through comedy, he just started off there.

WUT

have you ever been to an actual comedy club? And I don't mean when some headliner is showing up, I mean on an off day when no names are 90% of the acts?

The other way around: he claimed 5'8 and said Wikipedia was wrong for saying 5'9.

But I've heard anecdotally that he's maybe 5'7 or so.

This is retarded.

>Anyone can make a living as a comedian (you don't even have to be good)
this is the most retarded thing I've ever heard in my life.

He makes most of his dosh from UFC.

He got a spot on a sitcom (NewsRadio) in the 90s, then he got the Fear Factor gig afterward establishing himself there. While all that was happening he was involved in MMA/jiujitsu as a hobby which grew into a gig with the UFC.

His role on NewsRadio was small and he was quite unknown back then, so he probably didn't make much of his fortune from that. Couldn't have made more than 5-10k per episode.

Fear Factor he was the main guy and it was a pretty popular show. Did almost 150 episodes but I'm guessing he would have made anywhere between $5-25k per episode, so not much of his $20 million+ net worth came from that.

UFC is his real bread and butter. In the early days he did his commentary for free, however now it is rumoured he makes upwards of half a million for each UFC pay-per-view event. He does all the events and there are 12 events a year so he is basking in the light of UFC's growth.

Joe had Aidan Gillen on the podcast?

it's true though. Hack comics/road comics are a thing.

New radio was syndicated and he still talks about getting money from it

>its a joe talks about big dicks and what it would be like to be on the receiving end of it

tbqh, no homo, you've wondered what it must feel like, right?

>be sitting at a red light in a busy intersection listening to JRE
>joe shouts out BIG MEATY DICKS
>everyone looks at me