Is ice cream popular in your country?

Is ice cream popular in your country?

Do people eat it when it is hot?

When say "it" say when it is hot I mean the weather is hot not the ice cream is hot ahaha

Yeah
People also eat it when it's freezing outside

People eat it were it hot ir cold weather. Though you tend to see wafflecones only when it's hot.

Haha!

No, people in my country HATE ice cream
And when people do eat it, it's in the WINTER, when ice cream SHOULD be eaten

We eat the most per capita in the world :DDDDD

Absolutely.

Yeah, there are quite some bars (mostly owned by šiptars) that make good ice cream.

Yes, of course. Though alst summer I just kind of forgot about it and ate ice pop stickles isntead.

lol slovenia has siptars too?Those fuckers are propably even in the the moon

LIAR

My gf doesn't let me eat it because it's not vegan. So only sorbet, speciality vegan brands or one she makes herself out of frozen fruits and coconut cream/fat.

>Vegan

lmao

We eat it your round, but maybe a bit more in the summer.

What does it taste like?

I used to eat a lot, specially blueberry icecream, but i stopped when i read that it was very fattening and im trying to lose weight

"blueberry"

What do you think?
We literally invented it

My mum makes it, so its not artificial

As a 7-10-year-old i used to eat ice cream when it was -30° outside, and yes i ate it while walking home from the grocery store because at home mom would make me wait until the ice cream melts a little. childhood memories contain zero information about how shitty this ice cream was, but maybe it really was better than now

No clue. Have only seen it in the news.

>hitler
>tshirt of gandhi

I really don't think Ghandi and hitler have much in common desu lad

I enjoy ice cream regardless of the season. Mint Chocolate chip is my favorite.

Ice cream IS popular here, most of us enjoy it. Shit I'm lactose intolerant and I love pouring a melted bowl of rocky road in to my butt hole. Butt it is alot easier to shove a tube full of cookie dough in my shitter without making a mess.
Thats why I reserve that title for Most Popular dessert for Cookies and Brownies.
BTW. Ice cream is more of a by-weekly/ special occasion dessert. While cookies are enjoyed throughout the week, rectally ofcourse.

Mint chocolate is pretty nice.
Liquorice is my favorite, though.

jews

Is there such a country where ice cream is not popular?

Israel, it isn't Kosher

Racism
This

Hitler isn't a big deal in India like he was in Europe. Hitler didn't have anything to do with India directly so people don't care much about him.
What seems insensitive or outright racist to other people is simply due to ignorance. There never was and still isn't any anti-Semitism in India simply because there are very few Jews in India.

Ice cream is pretty popular in my cunt, even when its especially cold. Also Ben and Jerry's is in my region, so we get to eat that type of ice cream with the normal kinds.

lol what a fucking faggot. i bet your gf (imaginary) wont let you eat your own cum too because it's not vegan xDDDD

we actually have deep-fried ice cream lmao

>tfw no salmiakki ice cream