Most men should be put on female hormones to avoid violence and toxic masculinity

Most men should be put on female hormones to avoid violence and toxic masculinity.
The world would be a much better and loving place.
We can leave 1% of men as they are to help us reproduce. A small amount of men can impregnate all the women and sustain a healthy population.
Why aren't we doing this?

Other urls found in this thread:

shemalewiki.com/?id=987&profileid=4301&lan=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If that's a fucking trap them fuck it, I'm done, I'm bisexual and fully admitting it.

nice bait

It's a very young trap. Those that start hormones before finishing puberty end up looking way more feminine.
I really mean it. It is a good bait material, but I'm serious.

I understand the stupidity of my request, but Is that trap by any chance in Europe?

I honestly don't know.
I met a young trap on Sup Forums (from UK) and got her to do some of the things I requested.
However, she is really trans and has mental issues, so she said we can't talk anymore, we were getting too close.

all the trans faggots got mental issues, hence they are trans. I fuxed with a trans chick for some time, but bitch wanted too much out of it.

Sometimes I toy with the idea of a trap gf.
Op pic is a prime example of why
Anyway thanks for the chat

Yeah, I know, but some of them are really hot. I know that this makes me bisexual, but I don't care. I love feminine dicks.

If the population on the earth would be 99% women and 1% men, would you seriously belive that The 1% of men wouldn't suicide? And otherwise nobody would talk to each other and econommy wouldn't be effective and everyone would starve.

She is 28 appearently

Actually, the hormonal imbalance would make men become even more violent and crazy

Wrong. The 1% of men would fuck all the time.
The world would be a nice place, it's not all like you make it out to be.
Didn't know that. I just found this pic and I thought it would be appropriate for this thread.

>Most men should be put on female hormones to avoid violence and toxic masculinity.

oy vey, shlomo!! don't reveal our plans to destroy goyim

No, we would castrate them in childhood and put them through a female puberty. They would basically be women.

shemalewiki.com/?id=987&profileid=4301&lan=en

This will save them and the planet. We can't keep on like this.

She's ok, I guess. I like my traps small and limp

I'm all for it. I will volunteer for the duty of being one of those males. I will fuck non-stop and be super tolerant and liberal.

im guessing we dont do this because itd be considered racist . no one would breed niggers on purpose.

It depends, what kind of genes do you have?
Someone will.

Watches at $ 0 why?

Nice spam, nigger.

they give your mom for free

Trannies are basically what happens when your nation fails to be invaded by a foreign power for several generations.

Trannies grow in times of peace and prosperity. It's hard for them to be themselves in other times.

Nigga

truth

Are you guys trannies? Do you have trannies in your family?

Suggest inbreed.
>Healthy population.

You dont know wtf are you talking about. Kys faggot traplover.

>food and environment covered in endocrine disrupting chemicals
its happening already...just depends where you live and what you eat.

your throat been bothering you lately op?

An Icelandic study has found that the genetically perfect match js your 3rd cousin. Not 1st, that is too close.
This is because himans used to live in small tribes.
Educate yourself before posting edgy replies.

Yeah, but we need to do it fully.
>your throat been bothering you lately op?
Why?

>womyn aren't violent and crazy
It's just that they're stupid and weak too, so don't pose much of a threat

Civilization would collapse in a mater of weeks.

10 steps ahead of u friend
Been on female hormones 2 years

yea im gonna need more here

>women don't touch your pee pee
>call them stupid
You're telling us so much about yourself.
How so?
Do you support this idea?

>How so?
because women can only run things into the ground
Fuck off with your pedoLGBTBBQBYOB bait thread, you queer cunt

>Do you support this idea
Of course not fuckhead. Guys don't wanna be girls, just trannies like me wanna be girls. I used to make threads like this before i transitioned, now i know better

>men touch your girly faggot feelings
>call them violent and crazy
That will show em, we should castrate them just like in my tumblr fantasies

Sure. 37 million man for 3755 million women, thats a small tribe. Idiot.

>because women can only run things into the ground
Meh, i became more successful after i transitioned

Where is the evidence for that?
Who cares what they want to be. This is for the better world.
Yes, we should. Men are incompatible with modern society and need to be feminised.

The standards of inbreeding are still the same, faggot.
You mean after you took some random tranny pics from the internet and started role-playing online? Sure, pal.

>You mean after you took some random tranny pics from the internet
Lol its me but whatever dude hahaha
Who the fuck would pretend to be a tranny lol

Anybody heard of a limited gene pool?

>Mfw aggressive gay male with a taste for conflict and healthy genes

>Mfw immune to your feminazi screed

>Mfw you'll never take me alive, bitch

Additionally, I plan on having children just like me via surrogate once I've saved up enough money from my career with this degree. I hope to spread my genes even further if I live long enough to have bio kids with my bf someday. No female hormones in my future.

Come at me, troll.

>Who the fuck would pretend to be a tranny
You know damn well who would. This is Sup Forums, a lot of people would.
You're not fooling anyone, I've seen enough fakers, and you're not a good one either.

>>Mfw aggressive gay male with a taste for conflict and healthy genes
>gay
>healthy
Also,
>if I live long enough to have bio kids with my bf someday
Hilarious.

Hahaha
Lol my hand is on my tit rn... yep its a tit, lemme see my makeup... yep full makeup
I don't give a fig if u don't believe me, im usually on /lgbt/ but the board is slow as shit

Your writing is not convincing at all.
Also, I've seen pics of that tranny many times, nothing new ever comes and NO TIMESTAMP, ever.
I get it, dude. You find this hot. I've met tons of autistic roleplayers on this site. Nothing too strange.

>I've seen pics of that tranny many times
Lol, because i post here frequently

Have a candid pic of me in a changing room, i doubt u have seen that because i never posted it

Yes. Gay and very healthy. Is that too difficult for you to read?

You sound old and bitter.

Do u ever tell people u have a penis?

pls give number thx

[email protected]

Pfft lol i have a bf and i don't cheat. In just posting because bored and im prolly a sociopath

Wow, so many cool pics. How about one with a timestamp?
Did you really not see what I was implying? You're just proving me right.

Dude, don't belive this neckbeard. Come on.

Awhh... Well he is very lucky (:

Well im super pukey rn and i put off our date, im so mad at myself but kinda mad at him because he doesn't let me sleep at his place because his dad lives there and his dad found out im not really a girl because he walked in on me jerking off and my bf sticks to a dumb sleep schedule so like i can't see him today now :(

>his dad lives there and his dad found out im not really a girl because he walked in on me jerking off
Wow

Lol tell him to move out! That dad thing is super awkkkk!!!!

This neckbeard's fantasies have no boundaries.

dibs on 1% then

Because anything that makes me more like whatever you are is a no-go, sorry.

No dibs, the council of the new world empire will decide who can stay male.

lmao
>Trannies grow in times of peace and prosperity

We don't need your consent.

i mean when you think about it, these guys are going to have to be protected. Preferably by large breasted hot bimbos who do 8 hours protecting, 8 hours fellatio and 8 hours sleeping. I mean, someone has to set the rules and regulations for this but I can't stand by and just become a tranny. Someone has to take the hard rode, and ill be rode hard.

>these guys are going to have to be protected
The council or the guys?
>Preferably by large breasted hot bimbos who do 8 hours protecting, 8 hours fellatio
Who are you to deserve all these hot bimbos?
>someone has to set the rules and regulations for this
Are you saying you're going to be some sort of big deal?
How can you avoid becoming a tranny and achieving all of this?

Who would be the council members?

This is hard to say. We don't know how this would all play out.

Also, what purpose would the feminised men have? Being cumdumsters? The 1% of males will already have their hands full breeding the females and won't have time for creative purposes.

If only someone like her lived next to me

Why even bother to live

inb4 >her

Did you really not see what I was implying?

That being gay and aggressive are somehow incompatible with health and instinct? Then yes, I saw what you were implying.

Also learn to green text better. Or just say what you mean.

Feminised men will ensure a stable society without violence etc.
They will serve both men and women.
It only takes one time to impregnate a woman, she is set for the next 9 months.
Also, women will not be always pregnant.
The 1% of guys will have regular sex, but not too much by any means.
Trannies will be cum-dumpsters, man-pleasers and they will help women raise kids. They will have many uses.

Moar?

Im sure this is a joke but,

The only reason you can post on the internet is because of men and their 'toxic masculinity'

All the vast multitude of items you can buy is because of men and their 'toxic masculinity'

The reason you live in a democracy is because of men and their 'toxic masculinity'

I could go on but here's the ticker:

If women were the 99%, human progress would stagnate.

We are already stagnating. We need to calm down and create a nice, friendly society with no agression and masculinity.

>Did you really not see what I was implying?

That being gay and aggressive are somehow incompatible with health and instinct? Then yes, I saw what you were implying.

Also learn to green text better. Or just say what you mean.

Is it more media access/reporting? Or is there a genuine rise in these trannys?

There is a genuine rise and it's only getting started.

You all are some beta cuck faggots. Talking about fucking dudes dressed as chick's

I am a dude dressed as a chick that gets fucked.

I feel like you have no idea how society works and this is some degenerate sex fantasy

gmo's, chemtrails, testosterone-reducing chemicals, foods, lifestyles, media programming,
Liberal agendas, Caitlin Jenner.

Best comment I've read in weeks

This can work.
Yeah, all we now need is a full on anti men agenda that will push consumption of female hormones and eventually castration. We're getting there day by day.

safe spaces, cry-fests, feminism, male privilege guilt...