Left 12
Right 2

Spot on with the bbc, i think she loves sucking huge black cocks

Yours or mine ?

left 8, right 4

Mine, maybe yours too, but mine def loves nigger cock

5 big ones

Mine never had any...but think she'd do it

I bet she'd suffocate on all the cum she'd try to deepthroat before passing out from exhaustion

Watches at $ 0 why?

8 times swallowing every drop.

12 bbc

sounds realistic for her ;)

4 balls deep.

4 balls deep
Pic

5-6

Probably a couple thousand

25 looks young and strong - bikini?

She probably is. ;)

a slut, 42

how many did they suck that night

more?

looks like she could easily do 4 at once, she might not enjoy it though, but fuck that shit mayn

how about this milf?

Depends on the crew's number.

give her a bottle of good wine and she'll suck you till you have nothing to cum

Blow job lips for sure.

KDJ?

what's kdj stand for?

Mean Time to Orgasm is 2 minutes. 4381 cocks at a rate of 1 cock every 2 minutes is 8762 minutes, or roughly 6 days straight of cocksucking. Believe it or not, that's a superhuman level of cocksucking stamina. We can assume that she swallows about 1tbsp of cum per cock, but that's not enough nourishment to sustain 6 days of sleep deprivation. She might be well enough hydrated, given that it's about 17 gallons of cum over 6 days, and most agree that you should have about a gallon of water per day for optimal hydration (debatable, but she's working out, essentially the entire time, so it'll probably be needed). People have gone longer without sleep, but the exertion alone would probably lead to health problems.

Let's be real; only OP can suck THAT much cock.

Additionally, at 2 minutes a "pop", at a rate of 2 thrusts per second (not accounting for time to switch over to new cocks) and assuming she's only going halfway down the global average of 5", each thrust being in and out, by the end of it she'll have passed around 83 miles of cock through her lips.

Initials

oh, those aren't her's

Any more pics?

loads